AM Car Parts Reviews

of reviewers recommend AM Car Parts
Read AM Car Parts Reviews

About AM Car Parts:

New & Used Parts for Any Vehicle. Uk's Largest network of auto parts suppliers. more info visit http://www.amcarparts.co.uk

support@amcarparts.co.uk

Tell us how AM Car Parts made you happy
Fast service
Excellent service, I received the exact part required in 4 days as stated and at a good price. Will definitely use the site again.
New to this, was a bit tricky getting started on the webpage, finally got sorted with the part needed, now waiting to it fitted, delivery was prompt
Contacted them two days ago, left hanging on their premium line... never phoned me back , no response to email.
The correct part was rapidly identified and located, and was despatched promply to my chosen repairer in time for the work to be done on schedule. Very pleased with the service and will be using AM Car Parts again.
Not knowing anything about cars or parts your service was wonderful. I can't remember the young mans name who I spoke to but his customer service was excellent. As I don't know much about computers either I paid over the phone which also put my mind at ease. Your delivery was speedy and delivered direct to the garage. The part is now fitted and my much loved old car has passed her Mot. If needed in the future I will use you again and certainly recommend your company. Thank you from a very happy customer.
Got a text message with excellent price of compare to main dealer quote. Part delivered as promised. It was a great experience for me. Thanks allot
We ordered a part from them.It took 4 days to get to Florida.They saved me money and now my car is up and running great now.Thank you very much.I will tell people about AM-AUTO PARTS.
2nd hand petrol tank required, quick search on internet, found AM - ordered online, oops couldn't change address. Emailed with correct delivery address, no problem changing it. Given a choice of 2 tanks emailed back with choice. Tank arrived when expected, as expected. Fitted and all ok. Thanks AM for the great service you provide. Will use again if needed.
fast delivery, good quality of parts
Found the website easy to use, a part was found and promptly purchased, everything OK. Thanks.
After doing the rounds on the internet looking for a much needed part for our car, we came a cross AM Car Parts...they found the part for us (there are not many of these parts about now!) They mailed it out by Parcel Force and it was with us within 3 days. Totally delighted with the part, which was nearly new and in amazing shape for its age! So thank you AM Car Parts for helping us out of a fix - a five star deal...
When fittied in it made worse noise than my old fly wheel
I've been searching for a particular part for months and finally thanks to AM Car Parts I found it and saved hundreds! Great service, quick delivery, no complaints & highly recommended!
Very please and happy with the service receive
i was impressed with the service and quickness of the part arriving at my home will definitely use again
Despite having ordered and paid for the part on Monday 24 th August, it still had not arrived by Saturday 29th, when I was told I would get it within 2 days.
Great service and quick delivery, even to the Scottish Highlands. The guy couldn't have more helpful.
Part was sent immediately and was the correct one - Excellent service.
Good price with fast delivery. Great service more than expectations. Thanks
AM Car Parts is rated 4.61 based on 472 reviews