AM Car Parts Reviews

of reviewers recommend AM Car Parts
Read AM Car Parts Reviews

About AM Car Parts:

New & Used Parts for Any Vehicle. Uk's Largest network of auto parts suppliers. more info visit http://www.amcarparts.co.uk

support@amcarparts.co.uk

Tell us how AM Car Parts made you happy
Quick phone call. Subframe arrived next day. Great price.
Excellent service and information. Helpful advice given and care taken to ensure part was correct for vehicle before dispatch. Fast and well priced delivery. Part good quality, excellent fit and exactly as described. Recommend for future business.
Right part first time, delivered right time and friendly staff.
Early delivery which allowed garage to get fitting it and put car back on road
very good
Fast delivery. A1 Service! Highly recommended company
Fantastic Service, Subframe arrived next day. Thank you.
Good
Dear Pete Jones, Thank you for your comments. We checked your order which was placed a day before and your item delivered today to your neighbour within estimated delivery time (48hrs) . We will advise you to check with your neighbour or contact local Parcelforce depot. Kind Regards Customer Support Team, AM Car Parts
Really helpful and really good customer service
got the part I wanted quick and easy
Really cheap prices for my item and condition was perfect like new. Highly recommend company.
They are reliable, delivery is as stated if not before and their staff are extremely helpful
I had been searching for days for a part,and messaged AM to see if they could help.Next morning I got a text and email giving a price and on speaking to the person,I ordered the part.AM provided an email receipt and the part had three months warranty. The part was in great condition at a fair price. I am very pleased....they were very efficient and I highly recommend them.
They've been very prompt with my order. Thank you.
The service was second to none, very professional and competitively priced. A very trustworthy company, will definitely use AM Car Parts again
AM Car Parts responded quickly with offer of a pre-used, replacement glass sunroof for my Subaru Forester at a competitive price. Glass sunroof safely received & intact, extremely well packaged, via Parcelforce within 3 days of ordering. Thank you....all I need now is a break in the weather to fit the new part!
Cannot find this subframe anywhere but got it delivered from AM CAR PARTS in 3 days. Excellent Service. Will used them again
Part arrived promptly and was just what I needed.
AM Car Parts made me happy because it only took 2 minutes to order the part and at a very good price, also very quick delivery, will definitely deal with them again
A fast and efficient service provided, for which I was very grateful, as less time was spent off the road. I'll no doubt be back again!!
AM Car Parts is rated 4.61 based on 473 reviews