AM Car Parts Reviews

of reviewers recommend AM Car Parts
Read AM Car Parts Reviews

About AM Car Parts:

New & Used Parts for Any Vehicle. Uk's Largest network of auto parts suppliers. more info visit http://www.amcarparts.co.uk

support@amcarparts.co.uk

Tell us how AM Car Parts made you happy
Great delivery and a pleasure to do business with.
Good value parts, prompt delivery service.
Fantastic prices and quick delivery.
Quick phone call. Subframe arrived next day. Great price.
Excellent service and information. Helpful advice given and care taken to ensure part was correct for vehicle before dispatch. Fast and well priced delivery. Part good quality, excellent fit and exactly as described. Recommend for future business.
Right part first time, delivered right time and friendly staff.
Early delivery which allowed garage to get fitting it and put car back on road
very good
Fast delivery. A1 Service! Highly recommended company
Fantastic Service, Subframe arrived next day. Thank you.
Good
Dear Pete Jones, Thank you for your comments. We checked your order which was placed a day before and your item delivered today to your neighbour within estimated delivery time (48hrs) . We will advise you to check with your neighbour or contact local Parcelforce depot. Kind Regards Customer Support Team, AM Car Parts
Really helpful and really good customer service
got the part I wanted quick and easy
Still waiting after 24hrs for quote's
Ordered a space saver wheel by using their website, entering my registration number so they had the exact model supplying a 16" wheel when my car has 17" rims. When I rang them they claimed this was the only size available and I must have had specialist/aftermarket wheels for my car and only when pushed agreed to accept a return. On checking further with a main dealer I found out there is no space saver available only a full size steel for my model (a Subaru Outback 2.0D) and the 3.0L petrol version. The 16" was for a 2.5L so they shouldn't have supplied or even quoted. Refunded £90 of £102 I paid, factor in the cost of returning it (£23) it was an expensive way to find out they didn't know what they were talking about despite the claims of having access to main dealer information.
Dear Chris, Thank you for your comments, however i review your order and find out that you have been supplied the correct space saver wheel which was recommended by manufacturer. Also please note space saver wheels are not always with same sizes as actual wheels are, they may be 1 or 2 inches shorter then actual alloy wheel. You are absolutely free to return any item which you no longer needed or you change your mind after the order within the cretin time period, but in these circumstance it is entirely customer responsibility to return the item in same condition on their own expenses. In your case you instructed us to arrange the collection from you, which was deducted from your actual refund. We are sorry that you had a bad experience. At AM Car Parts, we always try our best to provided high level of customer care with vast experience in car parts and we hope we would serve you more better way in future. Kind Regards Customer Support Team, AM Car Parts
Really cheap prices for my item and condition was perfect like new. Highly recommend company.
I enquired of AM Car Parts about a part for my Skoda (specifying the actual part number) and was told they could source a used part for £48, delivered. I visited a Skoda dealer and they supplied a new part with the identical part number for £10.64 I feel insulted that they tried to pull a fast one the first time I used them.
They are reliable, delivery is as stated if not before and their staff are extremely helpful
I had been searching for days for a part,and messaged AM to see if they could help.Next morning I got a text and email giving a price and on speaking to the person,I ordered the part.AM provided an email receipt and the part had three months warranty. The part was in great condition at a fair price. I am very pleased....they were very efficient and I highly recommend them.
They've been very prompt with my order. Thank you.
AM Car Parts is rated 4.61 based on 472 reviews