Algarve Removals Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Algarve Removals
"We have recently used Algarve Removals for packing and shipping for us from Algarve to UK. We are so pleased with everything they have done for us. From the first phone call, to collection of boxes, wrapping of furniture and packing up, collection and delivery of everything, they have been first class. Communication was excellent. Thoroughly recommend them. The teams in both countries were brilliant. Well done to you all."
"It was a hot day and I had no fridge for drinks but they arrived bang on time worked ceaselessly till it was all done.Great.Thank you"
"We are half way through our move; our effects have been collected and are on their way to our home in Portugal. I suppose most people would not complete this satisfaction review until everything is in its new place but I feel compelled to say how in awe we were of the extremely professional, thorough and friendly manner of the three fine men who did the pick up. Their wrapping service was beyond anything I have seen. So skilled. Anyone contemplating a move could not do better. We look forward to a similar experience at the Portugal end of things. Thank you guys. You were top notch."
"Hi Tracey, Just wanted to say a massive thank you to Algarve Removals for making our lives so much easier in our move to Spain. We had our belongings moved from Scotland and our Spanish car transported back to Scotland. We received First class service, great prices and everything was delivered perfectly. Thank you for the professional service we received from the team in the office to your delivery drivers in both Scotland and Spain. Can’t thank you enough and would recommend your company to everyone. A very happy, Heather and Ian Flynn"
"Very impressed with the service from Algarve Removals. Professional, personal and polite at each and every stage. Cannot recommend them highly enough. Thank you Algarve Removals for a brilliant service."
"Very very easy to use."
"A really good service provided by the team in Spain and the U.K. and at a fair price. Our move was a bit complex in terms of a remote U.K. location but we managed to work through it together and achieved a satisfactory result. I have used Algarve removals twice now and have been more than happy, I recommend them to you. Mark - Plymouth"
"They are so accommodating, everything always arrives when they say it will and the staff are very friendly."
"Good communication on quotation and the price was good. The collection team in the UK were brilliant, extremely friendly, professional and worked at break neck speed. They wrapped our furniture within an inch of its life. The delivery in Spain was OK, it took two vans and a return to the deport plus an item was left in the depot and eventually delivered to us after a phone call a week later."
"Excellent service all round, very competitive price and superb customer service. I wasn’t there when my furniture was collected from the UK but my friend in charge was most impressed with the care taken. On arrival the furniture was unpacked and placed where we asked ........we even had a small Portuguese lesson at the same time......it all helps! Absolutely no doubt that we will be using Algarve Removals again and recommending them to friends."
"We bought a sale-price BBQ on-line, which was delivered to us in the Algarve just 12 days later. Total cost, including shipping, was much less than if purchased locally. We have always found the Algarve Removals' teams in the UK and the Algarve to be very helpful and can highly recommend them for top-rated service and competitive pricing."
"Great Company to work with. Staff Courteous, helpful and on time. Thank you."
"This is the most efficient & professional company that I have had the pleasure of doing business with. ALL their staff were very polite & helpful in every aspect. I recommend Algarve Removals to anyone wanting removal services. There charges were also very reasonable. Gordon Westerdale."
"I would just like to say how good the experience was with the firm. From the initial quote (all communication was very friendly and clear, John, Bonita and Shannon were all very good keeping us appraised) the guys professionally packing our goods, through to the guys in Spain who arrived exactly on time and unpacked quickly and effortlessly. Would (and have) recommend your firm to others. Great Job! Graeme Nicoll"
"Excellent service, very friendly and polite staff Would definitely recommend this company"
"Just wanted to drop you a line to say a big thank you to you and the company for sorting us out when everything went a bit “pear shaped” with our shipment. We’d assumed that we’d confirmed the shipment dates when we hadn’t. Needless to say you and the team worked around our problem and sorted us out perfectly. Thanks again and I always have and always will recommend you to others. Great service!"
"As good as always. Diana"
"We used Algarve Removals to ship some personal belongings from Albufeira to Norfolk after selling our holiday home. From the moment of the initial contact for a quote, right through until delivery to our UK address the whole Company has been absolutely superb. Can't praise them highly enough. Excellent job."
"Excellent company first class service what more can I say"
"Algarve Removals made the whole experience easy and without stress. From packing to delivery it was all done to a high degree of efficiency."
Algarve Removals is rated 5.00 based on 133 reviews