Algarve Removals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Algarve Removals
Read Algarve Removals Reviews

Hall Farm,
Woodham Mortimer,

Thank you all for a fantastic service, from the polite and helpful staff in the UK office to the removal men both in Malaga and the UK. You all made our move so much easier and stress-free, and your very competitive pricing is a real bonus. We shall certainly recommend you.
They made a stressful moving time very easy. Did exactly what they said they would do, time keeping first class. The people we dealt with in the UK and Portugal were very professional and helpful. First class Company, well done Algarve Removals. Highly recommended.
Excellent company .. I had a very delicate item to ship from Portugal to U.K. all the staff were attentive responsive and professional.. the first pro active company I have dealt with in a long time. Highly recommended
As we were so impressed with Algarve Removals’ service we sent you our grateful thanks before this request. A really efficient company which we would always use again. Sally Lawson
We had to send some much needed bikes to Southern Spain at not much notice. Algarve Removals were efficient, fast , well organised , friendly and helpful and we thought reasonably priced. Would use again .
We used you guys for our big move from the UK to Portugal. What fantastic service! extremely helpful customer service efficient and friendly staff and reasonable prices. Can't fault your service and will still use you to ship the things from Uk that we can't find in Portugal. Highly recommend. Thank you 😊
Fantastic service from start to finish. All staff were excellent, simple process, and all done on time. Highly recommended.
The removal/delivery team arrived early. All three of the men were polite, chatty and professional. All of the goods arrived well packaged and un damaged. Highly recommended company who kept us informed every step of the way
Algarve Removals pre-collection advice and assistance with international transfers was excellent. Algarve removals were highly professional throughout the packing, collection and delivery process. Highly recommended.
Excellent service, very professional. Algarve Removals made our move to Portugal very smooth.
An excellent service and would definitely use them again. I would highly recommend this company.
Algarve Removals handled my move fron the UK to central Portugal expertly. Their communications were great, the paperwork was done for me and the removals went well and didn't take too long. When my furniture arrived, the removal men were helpful and friendly. I'm really glad I chose to go with Algarve Removals 🙏
Excellent service from Spain to UK, helped us throughout. Thoroughly recommend.
We have used Algarve Removals for five years now, transporting essential medical items over here to Portugal, for which we are very grateful. Always efficient and friendly service from both the UK and Portuguese Depots. The speed of response from the Office Staff is second to none, and the motto of this Company must be “ Customer comes first!” Keep up the good work John and all the Staff, and good luck.
We cannot fault Algarve Removals. Each time we have used them they have been courteous, punctual and efficient in collecting items from our UK property and accepting goods shipped directly to them for onward dispatch to us here in Portugal. Highly recommended.
Over Christmas and New Year, mid pandemic and Brexit, Algarve Removals collected our shipment from London and delivered it to the Algarve with (astonishingly under the circumstances) no delays whatsoever. We could not have had a more professional service and it was a pleasure dealing with such an efficient, friendly, helpful team. Algarve Removals had been recommended to us by friends so we were expecting a good service - but our expectations were exceeded and we will, without doubt, be using the company again.
Excellent service at both collection and delivery. The men involved were hardworking, happy and very well mannered. The service we received from the office was also outstanding. I cannot fault the company at all who made moving our things very straightforward and stress free.
I have now had the pleasure of using this company twice for removals from Malaga to England. They have been an absolute pleasure to work with on both occasions. The entire process has gone smoothly from beginning to end and they are a delight to work with. I recommend them without reservation to anyone. If I need to carry out a similar move again I will certainly use them. Thanks to all concerned and in particular the delivery team at the UK end!
We would like to say thank you for the fantastic service you provided when moving fourteen cartons of household items from our apartment in San Pedro Alcantara to our home in the U.K. Your teams at both ends were excellent - arrived on time, did a fine job of collecting and delivering - and were very polite. Thank you for a great job. Kind regards, William & Carole James
Algarve Removals are excellent at what they do. I had a box to go from the UK to the Algarve. It was collected and delivered (door to door service) at the correct times. The box contained fragile items and it arrived in perfect shape. The staff are excellent, very polite, courteous and highly professional. I will certainly use Algarve Removals again - Perfect stress free service. Thank you.
Algarve Removals is rated 5.00 based on 180 reviews