Algarve Removals Reviews

Over 7 Days
Read Algarve Removals Reviews

Hall Farm,
Woodham Mortimer,

I have now had the pleasure of using this company twice for removals from Malaga to England. They have been an absolute pleasure to work with on both occasions. The entire process has gone smoothly from beginning to end and they are a delight to work with. I recommend them without reservation to anyone. If I need to carry out a similar move again I will certainly use them. Thanks to all concerned and in particular the delivery team at the UK end!
We have used Algarve Removals for five years now, transporting essential medical items over here to Portugal, for which we are very grateful. Always efficient and friendly service from both the UK and Portuguese Depots. The speed of response from the Office Staff is second to none, and the motto of this Company must be “ Customer comes first!” Keep up the good work John and all the Staff, and good luck.
Excellent service at both collection and delivery. The men involved were hardworking, happy and very well mannered. The service we received from the office was also outstanding. I cannot fault the company at all who made moving our things very straightforward and stress free.
From initial enquiry through to the door to delivery of our belongings from the North of Scotland to the Eastern Algarve, we could not fault the service we received. Fantastic communication and great value, we would highly recommend Algarve Removals.
Working with Algarve Removals was very frustrating. I kept on waiting for something to go wrong and it just never did. From the instant replies to all my questions, to the collection, to the delivery. All as per every promise. I kept saying to my wife that it’s too good to be true. But it was. Thanks guys. You made this trip to Portugal a very satisfying one. Feel free to give my contact details to anyone who needs persuading. Regards, Ian Wienburg.
From the time I first contacted Algarve Removals by email to receipt of our goods in Portugal they were efficient, courteous and fast to answer every query no matter how small. On top of that their charges are affordable. If I could rate them above a 5⭐ I would.
First Class friendly and professional service in UK and Spain. Good value. All items arrived safely and on-time in Malaga. Would definitely recommend to friends and will use again ourselves in the near future.
Thank you Jeff, we will look forward to hearing from you in the future.
i have already emailed to say how impressed we were with the service and the whole team, including the delivery men, in portugal, and will definitely be using the service again. would recommend without hesitation. thank you all
Hi Ron, thank you for leaving this positive review. We are pleased you chose us and look forward to hearing from you again.
I would have no hesitation in using or recommending Algarve removals, everyone concerned from the office to transportation made it a quick painless exercise. From our collection in the UK we had a prompt efficient service and very polite loaders to our destination in Portugal equally as prompt and polite. Thank you all.
ALgarve Removals are fantastic.The staff in Portugal and Essex are all so very helpful I can't thank them enough for the service I have received I have used them twice now from Portugal and would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone.They are all stars.
Hi Michael, thanks for the great review. We are glad you continue to use us.
Received an excellent service from start to finish on our move from the uk to Portugal. Helpfull, punctual and professional all the way. Wouldn't hesitate to use them again or recommend them First class
Algarve Removals is rated 5.00 based on 168 reviews