Algarve Removals Reviews

Hall Farm,
Woodham Mortimer,

Click Here
Over 7 Days
"From the time I first contacted Algarve Removals by email to receipt of our goods in Portugal they were efficient, courteous and fast to answer every query no matter how small. On top of that their charges are affordable. If I could rate them above a 5⭐ I would."
"First Class friendly and professional service in UK and Spain. Good value. All items arrived safely and on-time in Malaga. Would definitely recommend to friends and will use again ourselves in the near future."
Thank you Jeff, we will look forward to hearing from you in the future.
"i have already emailed to say how impressed we were with the service and the whole team, including the delivery men, in portugal, and will definitely be using the service again. would recommend without hesitation. thank you all"
Hi Ron, thank you for leaving this positive review. We are pleased you chose us and look forward to hearing from you again.
"I would have no hesitation in using or recommending Algarve removals, everyone concerned from the office to transportation made it a quick painless exercise. From our collection in the UK we had a prompt efficient service and very polite loaders to our destination in Portugal equally as prompt and polite. Thank you all."
"ALgarve Removals are fantastic.The staff in Portugal and Essex are all so very helpful I can't thank them enough for the service I have received I have used them twice now from Portugal and would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone.They are all stars."
Hi Michael, thanks for the great review. We are glad you continue to use us.
"Received an excellent service from start to finish on our move from the uk to Portugal. Helpfull, punctual and professional all the way. Wouldn't hesitate to use them again or recommend them First class"
Algarve Removals is rated 5.00 based on 134 reviews