Algarve Removals Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Algarve Removals
Sean Schutte
Verified Buyer
"Algarve Removals was 40% cheaper than another reputable removal company’s quote to transport my motorcycle from the UK to Portugal. Their communication by email and phone was efficient and all my questions were answered very promptly. The collection and delivery were both very punctual (within a half hour time slot!) The whole process was stress free from beginning to end and I can not recommend them highly enough! Thank you for great, professional service guys!"
Fernando Silva
Verified Buyer
"I just want to thank you for the good service and helpful staff that made the delivery number 57259. Thanks Fernando Silva"
Stephen Spencer
Verified Buyer
"When you hear how good a company is to deal with you are never totally sure until you use them. Algarve Removals were absolutely amazing. From the initial contact by email and our phone conversations, the office staff were fantastic and very helpful. Our things were in storage at the UK and the removals team collected it. We were not present as was already in Spain. Our Dad went and everything was loaded on very carefully and furniture wrapped. Then at our arrival of goods, we were advised of date and time. Everything was to plan no delays. our things arrived safely and were quickly put into the house. On unpacking nothing was damaged and all items, 100 in fact, were all safely delivered. Thank you so much. We will use you again for shopping and any other items for shipping."
Robert Collard
Verified Buyer
"Algarve Removals moved us out to the Algarve in 2016 and have used them for more removals science and also there online delivery service and have never had any problems. Thank you Algarve Removals for a great service, and great staff, so helpful. Robert Collard & Sherry Meadows"
"Fantastic service. Very efficient- deliveries on time in perfect condition. Very pleased to have found this Company."
Emanuel Dutra
Verified Buyer
"Very professional service and value for money. Strongly recommend their service."
"Excellent service. Whole process was flawless. Thanks."
"We have just completed a household move with Algarve Removals from Twickenham to central Lisbon. The entire experience was completely satisfactory. Good advice was given on the arrangements, the move was executed on time and according to plan, and the competency and the positive attitude of the personnel both in the UK and Portugal was exemplary. Nothing lost or damaged. no problems Congratulations and unreserved appreciation to Mr Scott and the team. Ron April 2018"
"Algarve removals were recommended and from the moment our items arrived at the depot we felt confident that they would be delivered on time to the correct location in Spain. From our experience we would also recommend Algarve."
Colin Prescott
Verified Buyer
"The whole exercise from start to finish was faultless with Hayley at Algarve Removals HQ in Essex responding to my numerous emails by return. I eventually had 33 boxes from six different suppliers despatched from Algarve Removals in Essex and delivered on the agreed date to my doorstep in Portugal. The team at the Portuguese end called me with an updated eta and arrived on time. They were also really polite and helpful. The cost was ridiculously good value for money too so all in all a great experience and one that I have already recommended to my Son (who also had flawless service) and to other people who have property on The Algarve."
Alan Green
Verified Buyer
"Very easy to arrange and to get a quote. All five men involved in our move were polite professional and seemed to care. A def recommend."
"Algarve Removals, are very professional and know what they are doing. Their staff are very well trained and a pleasure to deal with, nothing ever seems to cause them a problem. The service is very good and reasonably priced. I transport a fair amount out and back to the Algarve for the winter period. If you are fed up lugging clubs and cases through airports you should speak with them. I would also suggest you consider taking out out furniture etc for your property as it is cheaper to buy here and often better quality."
"From first contact I knew that I was dealing with people who know how to provide an outstanding service. Approaching this project with some trepidation Algarve removals made the project easy and stress less. They are just great people to do business with; ongoing communication; getting things right; a great manner. For me incredible value. I would be prepared to pay even more for the service I received. And I don't write many reviews but this company thoroughly deserves recommendation"
Valerie Nunn
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service at a very reasonable price. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this company."
Robert Jacob
Verified Buyer
"A great service delivering the pallet to Portugal. Very quick transport and onward delivery to final destination. The staff both in the UK and Portugal were extremely helpful and made the process easy. I will certainly be recommending 'Algarve Removals' and will be using them again."
Dave Middleton
Verified Buyer
"Algarve removals were chosen by me for a 3 meter cu shipment of 17 items including two bikes from Marbella to Edinburgh. EVERY facet of their service worked 100%. Communication, collection and eventual delivery to my door in Edinburgh. I only write reviews when I am either VERY happy or VERY unhappy with a company. Would highly recommend using this company. I even posted something on Facebook, I was that impressed."
Jeff Sparrow
Verified Buyer
"First Class friendly and professional service in UK and Spain. Good value. All items arrived safely and on-time in Malaga. Would definitely recommend to friends and will use again ourselves in the near future."
Carol Perry
Verified Buyer
"Another of my many shipments to the Algarve and once again perfection. I will never use any other company. Friendly and professional workforce works for me. Thank you!"
Gary Thomas
Verified Buyer
"They did exactly what they promised to do at a reasonable price"
Susan Lane
Verified Buyer
"I have used Algarve Removals many time. There service is always reliable, efficient, quick and very reasonable.The staff at both ends are always extremely helpful regardless of the size of your order. Wouldn’t use anyone else"
Algarve Removals is rated 5.00 based on 89 reviews