Algarve Removals Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Algarve Removals
"100% positive experience with Algarve Removals. From the first time we made contact customer service was excellent, nothing was too much trouble. Our belongings were picked up from the UK at exactly the time we agreed by friendly and helpful removal colleagues and delivered to us in Portugal at the exact time we agreed, again by friendly and helpful colleagues. All our items arrived undamaged and the cost of removals was excellent. We have already been recommending Algarve Removals to others and will continue to do so and wouldn't hesitate to use you ourselves again in the future if necessary. Thank you all for a hassle and stress free move! Lisa & Paul Robinson"
Thank you Lisa.
"Very efficient service both on pick up and delivery, no issues, no hassle and great customer care throughout. Highly recommended. D Benaim"
Thanks David.
"Hi Bonita, Just a quick email to thank you and your colleagues for a very efficient and stress free service, it was such a relief to receive a call from your men in Spain to say they were leaving the warehouse and would be with us in 45 minutes, unlike our previous company who gave us an approximate delivery of within 3-6 days😞 which meant we spent 5 days looking out of the window. I have recommended your company to a couple who are moving to Mijas Pueblo, and will certainly use you again. Good work keep it up 😀 Kind regards John & Lynne shipman Sent from my iPad"
Thanks John, i will pass your kind words onto everyone involved.
"So impressed with how anyone can estimate a part household with me waving at cupboards saying 'not this one' and 'possibly that one'. I accepted their quote as I knew no different but having used them a couple of times before I had great faith in their estimate. Amazingly we had managed to downsize our move from Portugal to UK a lot and the final load was quite a bit smaller then estimated. And the final price reflected that. Well done Algarve removals!! And then my husband realised that his passport had been packed (his fault entirely!). He went to Algarve Removals base the following morning and after an hour's search, it was found - and any extra remuneration was turned down!! I cannot recommend them too highly."
Thank you very much Margaret, i'm glad you're experience and removal with us was a good one.
"Algarve Removals were excellent in arranging our furniture removal from Spain to the UK. Bonita who was the main line of communciation in the UK was extremely helpful and gave us absolute confidence in our decision to use the services of this company. The gentlemen in Malaga were extremely professional and extremely patient in view of the fact that our property is quite rural and very difficult to find. We will not hesitate to use this company again in the future and would recommend them as a 5 star company who will look after you. Thank you once again"
"Algarve Removals was 40% cheaper than another reputable removal company’s quote to transport my motorcycle from the UK to Portugal. Their communication by email and phone was efficient and all my questions were answered very promptly. The collection and delivery were both very punctual (within a half hour time slot!) The whole process was stress free from beginning to end and I can not recommend them highly enough! Thank you for great, professional service guys!"
Thanks for taking the time to publish this review, its much appreciated.
"I just want to thank you for the good service and helpful staff that made the delivery number 57259. Thanks Fernando Silva"
Thanks Fernando, i'm glad your removal went well.
"When you hear how good a company is to deal with you are never totally sure until you use them. Algarve Removals were absolutely amazing. From the initial contact by email and our phone conversations, the office staff were fantastic and very helpful. Our things were in storage at the UK and the removals team collected it. We were not present as was already in Spain. Our Dad went and everything was loaded on very carefully and furniture wrapped. Then at our arrival of goods, we were advised of date and time. Everything was to plan no delays. our things arrived safely and were quickly put into the house. On unpacking nothing was damaged and all items, 100 in fact, were all safely delivered. Thank you so much. We will use you again for shopping and any other items for shipping."
"Algarve Removals moved us out to the Algarve in 2016 and have used them for more removals science and also there online delivery service and have never had any problems. Thank you Algarve Removals for a great service, and great staff, so helpful. Robert Collard & Sherry Meadows"
Much appreciated Robert, thank you for your continued support.
"Fantastic service. Very efficient- deliveries on time in perfect condition. Very pleased to have found this Company."
Thank you Karen, we look forward to working with you again in the near future.
"Very professional service and value for money. Strongly recommend their service."
"Excellent service. Whole process was flawless. Thanks."
Thank you Phil.
"We have just completed a household move with Algarve Removals from Twickenham to central Lisbon. The entire experience was completely satisfactory. Good advice was given on the arrangements, the move was executed on time and according to plan, and the competency and the positive attitude of the personnel both in the UK and Portugal was exemplary. Nothing lost or damaged. no problems Congratulations and unreserved appreciation to Mr Scott and the team. Ron April 2018"
"Algarve removals were recommended and from the moment our items arrived at the depot we felt confident that they would be delivered on time to the correct location in Spain. From our experience we would also recommend Algarve."
"The whole exercise from start to finish was faultless with Hayley at Algarve Removals HQ in Essex responding to my numerous emails by return. I eventually had 33 boxes from six different suppliers despatched from Algarve Removals in Essex and delivered on the agreed date to my doorstep in Portugal. The team at the Portuguese end called me with an updated eta and arrived on time. They were also really polite and helpful. The cost was ridiculously good value for money too so all in all a great experience and one that I have already recommended to my Son (who also had flawless service) and to other people who have property on The Algarve."
Thank you Colin, I will pass your kind words onto everyone involved.
"Very easy to arrange and to get a quote. All five men involved in our move were polite professional and seemed to care. A def recommend."
Thanks Alan, I'm glad your removal went well. Thank you for recommending us as well.
"Algarve Removals, are very professional and know what they are doing. Their staff are very well trained and a pleasure to deal with, nothing ever seems to cause them a problem. The service is very good and reasonably priced. I transport a fair amount out and back to the Algarve for the winter period. If you are fed up lugging clubs and cases through airports you should speak with them. I would also suggest you consider taking out out furniture etc for your property as it is cheaper to buy here and often better quality."
"From first contact I knew that I was dealing with people who know how to provide an outstanding service. Approaching this project with some trepidation Algarve removals made the project easy and stress less. They are just great people to do business with; ongoing communication; getting things right; a great manner. For me incredible value. I would be prepared to pay even more for the service I received. And I don't write many reviews but this company thoroughly deserves recommendation"
Thanks for taking the time to publish this very kind review. We appreciate it Ed.
"Excellent service at a very reasonable price. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this company."
Thank you for your kind words Valerie.
"A great service delivering the pallet to Portugal. Very quick transport and onward delivery to final destination. The staff both in the UK and Portugal were extremely helpful and made the process easy. I will certainly be recommending 'Algarve Removals' and will be using them again."
Thanks Robert, we will look forward to hearing from you in due course.
Algarve Removals is rated 5.00 based on 94 reviews