Algarve Removals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Algarve Removals
Read Algarve Removals Reviews

Hall Farm,
Woodham Mortimer,

Excellent service, very professional. Algarve Removals made our move to Portugal very smooth.
An excellent service and would definitely use them again. I would highly recommend this company.
Algarve Removals handled my move fron the UK to central Portugal expertly. Their communications were great, the paperwork was done for me and the removals went well and didn't take too long. When my furniture arrived, the removal men were helpful and friendly. I'm really glad I chose to go with Algarve Removals 🙏
Excellent service from Spain to UK, helped us throughout. Thoroughly recommend.
We have used Algarve Removals for five years now, transporting essential medical items over here to Portugal, for which we are very grateful. Always efficient and friendly service from both the UK and Portuguese Depots. The speed of response from the Office Staff is second to none, and the motto of this Company must be “ Customer comes first!” Keep up the good work John and all the Staff, and good luck.
We cannot fault Algarve Removals. Each time we have used them they have been courteous, punctual and efficient in collecting items from our UK property and accepting goods shipped directly to them for onward dispatch to us here in Portugal. Highly recommended.
Over Christmas and New Year, mid pandemic and Brexit, Algarve Removals collected our shipment from London and delivered it to the Algarve with (astonishingly under the circumstances) no delays whatsoever. We could not have had a more professional service and it was a pleasure dealing with such an efficient, friendly, helpful team. Algarve Removals had been recommended to us by friends so we were expecting a good service - but our expectations were exceeded and we will, without doubt, be using the company again.
Excellent service at both collection and delivery. The men involved were hardworking, happy and very well mannered. The service we received from the office was also outstanding. I cannot fault the company at all who made moving our things very straightforward and stress free.
I have now had the pleasure of using this company twice for removals from Malaga to England. They have been an absolute pleasure to work with on both occasions. The entire process has gone smoothly from beginning to end and they are a delight to work with. I recommend them without reservation to anyone. If I need to carry out a similar move again I will certainly use them. Thanks to all concerned and in particular the delivery team at the UK end!
We would like to say thank you for the fantastic service you provided when moving fourteen cartons of household items from our apartment in San Pedro Alcantara to our home in the U.K. Your teams at both ends were excellent - arrived on time, did a fine job of collecting and delivering - and were very polite. Thank you for a great job. Kind regards, William & Carole James
Algarve Removals are excellent at what they do. I had a box to go from the UK to the Algarve. It was collected and delivered (door to door service) at the correct times. The box contained fragile items and it arrived in perfect shape. The staff are excellent, very polite, courteous and highly professional. I will certainly use Algarve Removals again - Perfect stress free service. Thank you.
I received outstanding service from Jonathan at Algarve Removals from start to finish. My move during COVID had been delayed so many times it had become quite stressful. Jonathan took all of the anxiety out of the process, explaining every stage with great clarity & answering any concerns that I had. His teams at both ends were fantastic & went above & beyond what I expected. I would recommend using Algarve Removals without reservation and will definitely be using them again.
I rely upon Algarve removals to move my stuff. I've used them 3 times over the last 5 years. Two times to bring my possessions from the UK and a 3rd time for storage. Their professionalism is superb and the service they offer is faultless. Every bit of care is taken to wrap everything (if you take this option), then carefully load onto their vans and transport to your chosen destination where it all arrives as expected. 10 out of 10 for total customer service.
From initial enquiry through to the door to delivery of our belongings from the North of Scotland to the Eastern Algarve, we could not fault the service we received. Fantastic communication and great value, we would highly recommend Algarve Removals.
I cannot praise John and his team highly enough for the service we received from our move from the UK to Los Romanes in Spain. There was huge delay in the move due to the wretched virus but John and his team picked up our furniture and stored it for us until the green light was given to take our belongings to Spain. Our furniture was then delivered before we were able to get to Spain so that everything was there for our arrival. Apart from a couple of minor hitches which John and his team dealt with in a very professional way ....... ( delivering to me a replacement computer screen for one that had been cracked for instance ) his team were friendly and helpful and I would highly recommend them to handle your removal.
A professional service with lovely friendly staff. We have been very impressed with the service from start to finish - we will definitely use you again!
We have moved quite a few times in our life and can honestly say Algarve removals have lived up to expectations nothing too much trouble from start to finish
Can’t recommend highly enough. Great communication Fantastic packaging Did absolutely everything for us didn’t have to lift a finger. Super speedy delivery. Will definitely be using them again.
Algarve Removals were really professional and helpful. I wanted to buy a dishwasher in the UK and bring it to the Algarve. Unfortunately the delivery from the supplier failed to arrive at the depot on the day agreed but Hayley in the UK office sorted it out for me and managed to make sure it arrived in the Algarve on time. Thank you.
If you’re thinking of moving to/from the Algarve I would 100% recommend Algarve Removals. Amazing service was received from the whole team both in the UK and Portugal. We're first time movers to Portugal and really didn’t know where to start. I came across AR on a search engine and feel so lucky that I did. From my first conversation with John I received really useful advice relating to the whole process. My many questions and emails were promptly answered by the team. Our completion date was delayed and AR very kindly agreed to store our belongings in Portugal for an extra month at no extra cost. Both teams (UK and Portugal) were exceptionally professional. They were friendly, respectful of our homes and belongings and worked very hard. A massive thank you to Algarve Removals for all your help and for taking good care of our belongings.
Algarve Removals is rated 5.00 based on 171 reviews