Algarve Removals Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Algarve Removals
"Fantastic service. Very efficient- deliveries on time in perfect condition. Very pleased to have found this Company."
Emanuel Dutra
Verified Buyer
"Very professional service and value for money. Strongly recommend their service."
"Excellent service. Whole process was flawless. Thanks."
"We have just completed a household move with Algarve Removals from Twickenham to central Lisbon. The entire experience was completely satisfactory. Good advice was given on the arrangements, the move was executed on time and according to plan, and the competency and the positive attitude of the personnel both in the UK and Portugal was exemplary. Nothing lost or damaged. no problems Congratulations and unreserved appreciation to Mr Scott and the team. Ron April 2018"
"Algarve removals were recommended and from the moment our items arrived at the depot we felt confident that they would be delivered on time to the correct location in Spain. From our experience we would also recommend Algarve."
Colin Prescott
Verified Buyer
"The whole exercise from start to finish was faultless with Hayley at Algarve Removals HQ in Essex responding to my numerous emails by return. I eventually had 33 boxes from six different suppliers despatched from Algarve Removals in Essex and delivered on the agreed date to my doorstep in Portugal. The team at the Portuguese end called me with an updated eta and arrived on time. They were also really polite and helpful. The cost was ridiculously good value for money too so all in all a great experience and one that I have already recommended to my Son (who also had flawless service) and to other people who have property on The Algarve."
Alan Green
Verified Buyer
"Very easy to arrange and to get a quote. All five men involved in our move were polite professional and seemed to care. A def recommend."
"Algarve Removals, are very professional and know what they are doing. Their staff are very well trained and a pleasure to deal with, nothing ever seems to cause them a problem. The service is very good and reasonably priced. I transport a fair amount out and back to the Algarve for the winter period. If you are fed up lugging clubs and cases through airports you should speak with them. I would also suggest you consider taking out out furniture etc for your property as it is cheaper to buy here and often better quality."
"From first contact I knew that I was dealing with people who know how to provide an outstanding service. Approaching this project with some trepidation Algarve removals made the project easy and stress less. They are just great people to do business with; ongoing communication; getting things right; a great manner. For me incredible value. I would be prepared to pay even more for the service I received. And I don't write many reviews but this company thoroughly deserves recommendation"
Valerie Nunn
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service at a very reasonable price. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this company."
Robert Jacob
Verified Buyer
"A great service delivering the pallet to Portugal. Very quick transport and onward delivery to final destination. The staff both in the UK and Portugal were extremely helpful and made the process easy. I will certainly be recommending 'Algarve Removals' and will be using them again."
Dave Middleton
Verified Buyer
"Algarve removals were chosen by me for a 3 meter cu shipment of 17 items including two bikes from Marbella to Edinburgh. EVERY facet of their service worked 100%. Communication, collection and eventual delivery to my door in Edinburgh. I only write reviews when I am either VERY happy or VERY unhappy with a company. Would highly recommend using this company. I even posted something on Facebook, I was that impressed."
Jeff Sparrow
Verified Buyer
"First Class friendly and professional service in UK and Spain. Good value. All items arrived safely and on-time in Malaga. Would definitely recommend to friends and will use again ourselves in the near future."
Carol Perry
Verified Buyer
"Another of my many shipments to the Algarve and once again perfection. I will never use any other company. Friendly and professional workforce works for me. Thank you!"
Gary Thomas
Verified Buyer
"They did exactly what they promised to do at a reasonable price"
Susan Lane
Verified Buyer
"I have used Algarve Removals many time. There service is always reliable, efficient, quick and very reasonable.The staff at both ends are always extremely helpful regardless of the size of your order. Wouldn’t use anyone else"
John Wooldridge
Verified Buyer
"A first class service, everything carefully wrapped before shipping, collected and delivered on time as promised. The delivery . men went out of their way to get the beds down stairs including going onto the balcony and lowering the beds down to the window below as they would not go down our spiral stairs. Brilliant service, thank you so much. John & Margrith Wooldridge"
Graham Ford
Verified Buyer
"I just wanted to say how very happy we were with your service and your English and Spanish team of guys. From beginning to end it was stress free, on time, polite and well organised. Your people both in England and Spain were friendly, helpful and fantastic. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend you to anyone moving to or from Spain and Portugal. Thank you again."
Rodney Mayhew
Verified Buyer
"Professional, friendly, helpful from start to finish!"
Dianne Wainwright
Verified Buyer
"A professional and efficient service. All collected in the uk and delivered to central Portugal within a week. Nothing too much trouble so based on this experience I would recommend using them."
Algarve Removals is rated 5.00 based on 85 reviews