Algarve Removals Reviews

Over 7 Days
Read Algarve Removals Reviews

Hall Farm,
Woodham Mortimer,

I rely upon Algarve removals to move my stuff. I've used them 3 times over the last 5 years. Two times to bring my possessions from the UK and a 3rd time for storage. Their professionalism is superb and the service they offer is faultless. Every bit of care is taken to wrap everything (if you take this option), then carefully load onto their vans and transport to your chosen destination where it all arrives as expected. 10 out of 10 for total customer service.
From initial enquiry through to the door to delivery of our belongings from the North of Scotland to the Eastern Algarve, we could not fault the service we received.
Fantastic communication and great value, we would highly recommend Algarve Removals.
I cannot praise John and his team highly enough for the service we received from our move from the UK to Los Romanes in Spain. There was huge delay in the move due to the wretched virus but John and his team picked up our furniture and stored it for us until the green light was given to take our belongings to Spain. Our furniture was then delivered before we were able to get to Spain so that everything was there for our arrival. Apart from a couple of minor hitches which John and his team dealt with in a very professional way ....... ( delivering to me a replacement computer screen for one that had been cracked for instance ) his team were friendly and helpful and I would highly recommend them to handle your removal.
A professional service with lovely friendly staff.

We have been very impressed with the service from start to finish - we will definitely use you again!
We have moved quite a few times in our life and can honestly say Algarve removals
have lived up to expectations nothing too much trouble from start to finish
Can’t recommend highly enough.
Great communication
Fantastic packaging
Did absolutely everything for us didn’t have to lift a finger.
Super speedy delivery.
Will definitely be using them again.
Algarve Removals were really professional and helpful. I wanted to buy a dishwasher in the UK and bring it to the Algarve. Unfortunately the delivery from the supplier failed to arrive at the depot on the day agreed but Hayley in the UK office sorted it out for me and managed to make sure it arrived in the Algarve on time. Thank you.
If you’re thinking of moving to/from the Algarve I would 100% recommend Algarve Removals.

Amazing service was received from the whole team both in the UK and Portugal.

We're first time movers to Portugal and really didn’t know where to start. I came across AR on a search engine and feel so lucky that I did. From my first conversation with John I received really useful advice relating to the whole process. My many questions and emails were promptly answered by the team.

Our completion date was delayed and AR very kindly agreed to store our belongings in Portugal for an extra month at no extra cost.

Both teams (UK and Portugal) were exceptionally professional. They were friendly, respectful of our homes and belongings and worked very hard.

A massive thank you to Algarve Removals for all your help and for taking good care of our belongings.
Working with Algarve Removals was very frustrating. I kept on waiting for something to go wrong and it just never did. From the instant replies to all my questions, to the collection, to the delivery. All as per every promise. I kept saying to my wife that it’s too good to be true. But it was. Thanks guys. You made this trip to Portugal a very satisfying one. Feel free to give my contact details to anyone who needs persuading. Regards, Ian Wienburg.
Outstanding service and communication right from the start, all goods ready for pick-up in perfect condition. Will definitely be using them again and definitely recommend them to all my friends in Ayamonte who want furniture moving over. Thanks Again
Nice people. Very helpful at both ends. Collected on time and delivered on time and in one piece ( two glass shower screens). Very impressed. Recommended.
Absolutely excellent service from start to finish.
I had so many question about the process but was reassured with quick and informative replies to emails and calls.
I ordered furniture online from Next and it was delivered direct to the UK depot. So easy! Consignments leave the U.K. weekly every Friday and I had my furniture by the Wednesday of the next week. I was kept fully updated on the timescale. On the day of delivery I was called so I knew exact time the delivery would be.
Everyone involved in the transportation took care to ensure a prompt and efficient delivery.
I have no hesitation in recommending Malaga Removals to anyone looking to order online or transport goods from the U.K.
No issues whatsoever and the delivery team even helped me unpack the large items and took away the boxes. Eddie and Simon are amazing!
Brilliant service and I’ll definitely use them again. Cannot praise this company enough.
Absolutely amazing service from start to finish we had 28 boxes of various sizes which included a garden shed wardrobes chest of drawers large TV garden furniture 2 young men came to our house and picked everything up and exactly 1 week later they delivered to our caravan in algarve by 2 other men fantastic service and very reasonably priced thank you Algarve removals extremely impressed.
Hi I would just like to say once again for the fast, professional and very helpful and friendly service once again provided by your team.
It's so refreshing when a company does what they say they are going to do, makes you feel that they will look after you and your possession and handles everything as if it were thier own items they were packing and shipping.
Well done to you all and thank you. I always have and always will recommend you.
Hi there. Your company delivered our furniture yesterday (ref 78773) and I just This is the second time we have used this company and as before the service was absolutely excellent. From start to finish we were kept fully informed and everything was extremely efficient. The guys who delivered the furniture were very friendly and polite.
I would not hesitate to recommend Algarve Removals.
I can highly recommend Algarve Removals. I have been utilising the services of this company for several months now and each time has been brilliant. The ease and professionalism of the team is the reason I keep coming back. A really friendly helpful group of people that have arranged each shipment for myself on time. For me the best part is the updates that I get when my goods arrive at their depot and also the great clear communication of when it’s being delivered. Thank you again for superb service.
Fantastic door to door Service. Goods collected from our house in Cheshire and delivered to our house in Western Algarve all within one week
First class service from order to delivery. They delivered a sofa and large parcel for me, contacted me by phone on the day of delivery at the time stated. The sofa was assembled and all of the packaging was removed. Thank you very much for fabulous customer service, I couldn't recommend them highly enough!
Algarve Removals collected some small items of furniture from me at their Lagos, Portugal collection/delivery point and transported them rapidly, securely and cost effectively to England for me. This was my second time of using them, and I thoroghly recommend them. Linda, Lagos.
Algarve Removals were recommended to me by a friend. What a fantastic service at both ends. Totally hassle-free. The guys in Spain completely unpacked my furniture and even took the packaging away.
Can’t recommend highly enough. Thank you Algarve.
Algarve Removals is rated 5.00 based on 159 reviews