Algarve Removals Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Algarve Removals

Tell us how Algarve Removals made you happy

"From my initial email to delivering my goods, algarve removals were professional. They told me exactly what would happen and everything happened as and when they said it would, even down to the delivery time in Portugal. Fantastic customer service."
Thank you Ann, we appreciate your kind review.
"We recently used Algarve Removals to transport a Chesterfield 2 Seater Sofa Bed to Almeria, Spain and a Mountain Bike. We contacted many Removal Companies and found the cost varied enormously, but chose Algarve Removals because their price was reasonable and after contacting their office in Malden, Essex, we were happy to do business with them. They collected the items, shrunk wrapped them and was delivered in the Spanish address just over a week later. The Sofa Bed is heavy, 94 kilos and bulky, but the 3 lads carried it 2 flights up the stairs to our flat. A job well done and efficiently, and we have no hesitation to recommend them."
Hi Charles, thanks for the kind review. We're glad your removal went smoothly. We hope to hear from you soon.
"I just thought I’d write to say a big thank you to you and your staff for the excellent job they did to bring furniture from Essex to Algarve for me the other day. Everything had been very well wrapped, there was no damage to any of the goods and your guys were very helpful when they arrived. Great team work! Please pass on my thanks to all the staff involved, I will definitely recommend you to friends and will contact you again whenever the need arises."
Thanks Sue, your kind words are much appreciated. We hope to hear from you in due course.
"John, we have had 4 delivery’s from you since December, from the contents of our house to small items only costing £30 to ship. Your service is fantastic from initial order to the smiling faces of the fantastic staff delivering our goods. Nothing is ever to much trouble . Had my heat pump delivered today, you received it in England on Wednesday , delivered and up and running in the Algarve the following Tuesday , absolutely unbelievable. Best part we saved over 2000 euro on the same item quoted here and shipped for next to nothing from you . I think we will be having monthly deliveries, keep up fantastic service cannot recommend it enough Craig and Gail Moncaropacho"
Hi Craig and Gail, thank you for the kind review. We are glad everything went to plan. We will wait to hear from you soon.
"I was extremely impressed with the quote, customer service and smoothness of the actual move. I was warned by other companies who could not match the estimate of Malaga removals but would like to rub it in their faces how you can get first class service for a reasonable price. Thank you so much to the team, very friendly on all levels and will certainly use them again for any future removals! Excellent."
"Cannot recommend this company more highly, from the day I contacted them until my items arrived at my house was less than a week. Jonathon was prompt and professional in all his replies, the quote was substantially less than others I obtained, and on the day I got phone calls advising me where the van was and then Spencer and his smiling team turned up, again very friendly and professional. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again."
Hi Michele, thanks for your kind review. We really appreciate it. We look forward to helping you again soon.
"I cannot fault Algarve removals at all, I have been a pain of a customer and Bonita and her team have been amazing. They even called me to see if I wanted the sofabed unwrapped. Terry and his team in Spain delivered my furniture on time and to the hour they said they were going to deliver. How professional is that! Will definitely use again."
Hi Sara, you were never a pain. I will make sure Bonita is passed this nice message. We will look forward to working with you again.
"I used Algarve Removals to ship a pallet of personal items from Southampton to Lisbon. I gave relatively short notice and I had a very tight time frame to work with, but they were able to take care of it. Everything was all very easy and transparent, and everything happened as and when they said it would. Great communication, quick service, and great prices. I'd highly recommend them to anyone."
Hi Ewan, short notice is never a problem for us. I'm glad you everything went well with your delivery.
"We have just moved back to the UK from Portugal and used Algarve Removals again. They were excellent all round. Customer service is first rate and the guys on the ground are all extremely polite, hard working and friendly. Everything arrived safely and exactly as it left. Cannot fault them at all."
Thanks Don, I will make sure this is passed on to everyone who was involved. Speak to you soon.
"Frist class service again"
"We could not be more impressed or happy with the way our removals were handled from the first moment we contacted John atAlgarve Removaka to the moment we arrived in Portugal. Nothing was too much even after changing the date and tadding a car and all items were delivered with no damage and all furniture assembled back and put into place where required. The guys both ends (UK & PT) were all very pleasant and helpful and we cannot thank everyone enough and would absolutely recommend Algarve Removals to anyone THANK YOU!"
Thank you for the great review and we're glad everything from start to finish went well. We hope to hear from you in due course.
"Brilliant. Have just had 2 deliveries from uk to Spain over the Christmas period and both were just great. Good price and they did exactly what they said with good communication through out so I knew exactly what was going on. Would not hesitate to recommend or use again. Thanks."
Thank you David, we look forward to hearing from you in due course.
"Thank you for the safe arrival of our goods in the Algarve yesterday. We are all packed away now and enjoying the beautiful Algarvian life here in Albuferia. Moving from England was a very big deal for us, one that we have contemplated many times but never actually got round to doing until now. Getting our personal belongings to the Algarve was one of the biggest things we were worried about but Algarve Removals completely took any doubts we had away. Your kind pleasant staff, your attention to detail, your prompt administration and overall excellent service has helped towards making our move to the Algarve an enjoyable experience and i can’t thank you all enough. I didn’t have any money on me at all to tip the gentlemen who delivered my goods for me. Please could you tell me how I can get to your offices to drop this in? Equally please could you reiterate how impressed I was with their helpfulness to get all the boxes into the villa and even to their rightful rooms! Amazing! Once again a massive thank you for all you have done for us. I will definitely be recommending your services to others."
"We couldn't fault your excellent service both in the U K and Portugal. On time, kept up to date and friendly staff. Many thanks"
Great to hear you were pleased with our service and thanks for the kind review.
"Very impressed with Algarve Removals. They were quick to respond to our request for a quote, they kept us well informed throughout and the price quoted was very reasonable. The guys who picked up our belongings in Spain arrived when they said they would and were very friendly and efficient. Delivery to our home address in the UK was earlier than expected and everything arrived safe and sound. We have no hesitation in recommending them."
Thank you, please don't hesitate to contact us again should you require our services in the future.
"The whole team makes it so easy - very quick and efficient collection and delivery. This is our 5th shipment in 12 months and we wouldn't trust anyone else. Huge credit to the Alcantarilha team who smile despite all the stairs!"
Thanks John and Audrey, glad we continue to provide you with a great service.
"From: Martin Haynes Subject: Re: Quote no. 41755 from Algarve Removals Date: November 17, 2016 at 7:16:50 PM GMT+1 To: Algarve Removals Hi Jonathon I wanted to write and praise you for what can only be described as totally and absolutely perfect service !! All aspects were flawless. From yours being the most professional of quotes I received, to your always prompt emails, the slick collection on date and time and impressing my friend who watched your guys make my furniture safe and load it. The delivery was also first class, I was informed by email and phone of the date and time and the delivery guys called me when nearby and unloaded promptly earning them a 25 euro tip each for breakfast :) It's rare that I take time to praise, all so often these days we humans are quick to complain but not praise. Algarve Removals you get 5 gold stars !!! Feel free to use this as a testimonial if you want. Best Regards Martin Haynes. PS. Hope to have another and bigger job for you in the New Year."
Thank you Martin, I will look forward to working with you again in the New Year. Have a nice Christmas.
"Absolutely first class service. Could not have been more helpful from the guys in the office to the pick up and delivery in Spain. Very good price too. Would have no hesitation in recommending this company."
Hi Martin, your review and kind comments are appreciated. We look forward to working with you again in the future.
"Excellent service and reasonable rates. Very helpful and easy to navigate the internet site for quotes. I would definately recommend this company and will certainly use them again should the need arise."
Thank you Bridget, your kind review is appreciated.
"Highly recommended. Exceptional service - they make the whole shipping process painless. We use them all the time and have done for the past 6 years."
Thanks Paul your continued support is appreciated.
Algarve Removals is rated 5.00 based on 128 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access