Algarve Removals Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Algarve Removals
"I thought that reviews were sometimes over exaggerated. On this occasion I cannot speak highly enough of algarve removals. From beginning to end , nothing was too much trouble. Value for money , but the service, efficiency and co-operation, to help everything run smoothly was just brilliant. To sum it up in one word - EXCELLENT . thank you very much. Denise Keane"
Hi Denise, we really appreciate you taking the time to write this. Every review helps, and gives future customers an insight into our business and how efficient we try and be. We look forward to hopefully working with you again.
"The service provided was excellent from the speedy response with an initial quote right through to the delivery of the goods in Portugal. I was kept informed at every stage and the process was very smooth. If I need any further removals from the UK or anyone needs a recommendation I would have no hesitation in telling them about Algarve Removals."
"To all at Algarve removals. Once again excellent service from your company, as my parcel included a large glass mirror 80" X 55" I am very impressed by the swift & safe delivery, many thanks. Regards Ste"
Thanks Steve. We appreciate your continued support and custom.
"Excellent and professional service. From the start of receiving a quote, to the collection of my boxes and futon, to the delivery in the Algarve. Staff were friendly both in the UK offices, removal men and finally the guys in the Algarve. Why would you use anyone else, when the service you receive with Algarve Removals is superb!! Thank you for making it so simple and being so efficient."
You're more than welcome, thank you Anna.
"Excellent service, reliable and accurate. Staff were always available for queries and support. Have never been more satisfied with a moving service. Thank you John and Tony!"
Thank you Sara, your review is much appreciated. Speak to you soon.
"We just wanted to say thank you once again for your excellent service in the collection and delivery of our consignment of goods to Tavira. This is the second time you have moved furniture and boxes for us. You kept us informed on the collection and delivery times and your drivers arrived exactly as arranged. Our goods all arrived safely and we have no hesitation in using you in the future and recommending your services to anyone who asks"
Hi Gill, I'm glad your second removal went as well as the first. We look forward to hopefully working with you again in the near future.
"We have received a fantast"
"Am just about to use Algarve Removals again (hopefully!) which prompted me into writing this very belated review. We used them last year to transport two very large awnings from UK to the Algarve. Everything went extremely smoothly, unbelievably so.... What better recommendation can I give, except to say that I have just emailed them again about bringing a couple of other things over from UK! Thanks a lot, have already recommended to others and will continue to do so..."
Hi Karen, thanks for this very nice review and for recommending us. We hope your most recent removal went well.
"From my initial email to delivering my goods, algarve removals were professional. They told me exactly what would happen and everything happened as and when they said it would, even down to the delivery time in Portugal. Fantastic customer service."
Thank you Ann, we appreciate your kind review.
"We recently used Algarve Removals to transport a Chesterfield 2 Seater Sofa Bed to Almeria, Spain and a Mountain Bike. We contacted many Removal Companies and found the cost varied enormously, but chose Algarve Removals because their price was reasonable and after contacting their office in Malden, Essex, we were happy to do business with them. They collected the items, shrunk wrapped them and was delivered in the Spanish address just over a week later. The Sofa Bed is heavy, 94 kilos and bulky, but the 3 lads carried it 2 flights up the stairs to our flat. A job well done and efficiently, and we have no hesitation to recommend them."
Hi Charles, thanks for the kind review. We're glad your removal went smoothly. We hope to hear from you soon.
"I just thought I’d write to say a big thank you to you and your staff for the excellent job they did to bring furniture from Essex to Algarve for me the other day. Everything had been very well wrapped, there was no damage to any of the goods and your guys were very helpful when they arrived. Great team work! Please pass on my thanks to all the staff involved, I will definitely recommend you to friends and will contact you again whenever the need arises."
Thanks Sue, your kind words are much appreciated. We hope to hear from you in due course.
"John, we have had 4 delivery’s from you since December, from the contents of our house to small items only costing £30 to ship. Your service is fantastic from initial order to the smiling faces of the fantastic staff delivering our goods. Nothing is ever to much trouble . Had my heat pump delivered today, you received it in England on Wednesday , delivered and up and running in the Algarve the following Tuesday , absolutely unbelievable. Best part we saved over 2000 euro on the same item quoted here and shipped for next to nothing from you . I think we will be having monthly deliveries, keep up fantastic service cannot recommend it enough Craig and Gail Moncaropacho"
Hi Craig and Gail, thank you for the kind review. We are glad everything went to plan. We will wait to hear from you soon.
"I was extremely impressed with the quote, customer service and smoothness of the actual move. I was warned by other companies who could not match the estimate of Malaga removals but would like to rub it in their faces how you can get first class service for a reasonable price. Thank you so much to the team, very friendly on all levels and will certainly use them again for any future removals! Excellent."
"Cannot recommend this company more highly, from the day I contacted them until my items arrived at my house was less than a week. Jonathon was prompt and professional in all his replies, the quote was substantially less than others I obtained, and on the day I got phone calls advising me where the van was and then Spencer and his smiling team turned up, again very friendly and professional. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again."
Hi Michele, thanks for your kind review. We really appreciate it. We look forward to helping you again soon.
"I cannot fault Algarve removals at all, I have been a pain of a customer and Bonita and her team have been amazing. They even called me to see if I wanted the sofabed unwrapped. Terry and his team in Spain delivered my furniture on time and to the hour they said they were going to deliver. How professional is that! Will definitely use again."
Hi Sara, you were never a pain. I will make sure Bonita is passed this nice message. We will look forward to working with you again.
"I used Algarve Removals to ship a pallet of personal items from Southampton to Lisbon. I gave relatively short notice and I had a very tight time frame to work with, but they were able to take care of it. Everything was all very easy and transparent, and everything happened as and when they said it would. Great communication, quick service, and great prices. I'd highly recommend them to anyone."
Hi Ewan, short notice is never a problem for us. I'm glad you everything went well with your delivery.
"We have just moved back to the UK from Portugal and used Algarve Removals again. They were excellent all round. Customer service is first rate and the guys on the ground are all extremely polite, hard working and friendly. Everything arrived safely and exactly as it left. Cannot fault them at all."
Thanks Don, I will make sure this is passed on to everyone who was involved. Speak to you soon.
"Frist class service again"
"We could not be more impressed or happy with the way our removals were handled from the first moment we contacted John atAlgarve Removaka to the moment we arrived in Portugal. Nothing was too much even after changing the date and tadding a car and all items were delivered with no damage and all furniture assembled back and put into place where required. The guys both ends (UK & PT) were all very pleasant and helpful and we cannot thank everyone enough and would absolutely recommend Algarve Removals to anyone THANK YOU!"
Thank you for the great review and we're glad everything from start to finish went well. We hope to hear from you in due course.
"Brilliant. Have just had 2 deliveries from uk to Spain over the Christmas period and both were just great. Good price and they did exactly what they said with good communication through out so I knew exactly what was going on. Would not hesitate to recommend or use again. Thanks."
Thank you David, we look forward to hearing from you in due course.
Algarve Removals is rated 5.00 based on 116 reviews