Algarve Removals Reviews

Over 7 Days
Read Algarve Removals Reviews

Hall Farm,
Woodham Mortimer,

I just want to thank you for the good service and helpful staff that made the delivery number 57259. Thanks Fernando Silva
Thanks Fernando, i'm glad your removal went well.
When you hear how good a company is to deal with you are never totally sure until you use them. Algarve Removals were absolutely amazing. From the initial contact by email and our phone conversations, the office staff were fantastic and very helpful. Our things were in storage at the UK and the removals team collected it. We were not present as was already in Spain. Our Dad went and everything was loaded on very carefully and furniture wrapped. Then at our arrival of goods, we were advised of date and time. Everything was to plan no delays. our things arrived safely and were quickly put into the house. On unpacking nothing was damaged and all items, 100 in fact, were all safely delivered. Thank you so much. We will use you again for shopping and any other items for shipping.
Algarve Removals moved us out to the Algarve in 2016 and have used them for more removals science and also there online delivery service and have never had any problems. Thank you Algarve Removals for a great service, and great staff, so helpful. Robert Collard & Sherry Meadows
Much appreciated Robert, thank you for your continued support.
Fantastic service. Very efficient- deliveries on time in perfect condition. Very pleased to have found this Company.
Thank you Karen, we look forward to working with you again in the near future.
Very professional service and value for money. Strongly recommend their service.
Excellent service. Whole process was flawless. Thanks.
Thank you Phil.
We have just completed a household move with Algarve Removals from Twickenham to central Lisbon. The entire experience was completely satisfactory. Good advice was given on the arrangements, the move was executed on time and according to plan, and the competency and the positive attitude of the personnel both in the UK and Portugal was exemplary. Nothing lost or damaged. no problems Congratulations and unreserved appreciation to Mr Scott and the team. Ron April 2018
Algarve removals were recommended and from the moment our items arrived at the depot we felt confident that they would be delivered on time to the correct location in Spain. From our experience we would also recommend Algarve.
The whole exercise from start to finish was faultless with Hayley at Algarve Removals HQ in Essex responding to my numerous emails by return. I eventually had 33 boxes from six different suppliers despatched from Algarve Removals in Essex and delivered on the agreed date to my doorstep in Portugal. The team at the Portuguese end called me with an updated eta and arrived on time. They were also really polite and helpful. The cost was ridiculously good value for money too so all in all a great experience and one that I have already recommended to my Son (who also had flawless service) and to other people who have property on The Algarve.
Thank you Colin, I will pass your kind words onto everyone involved.
Very easy to arrange and to get a quote. All five men involved in our move were polite professional and seemed to care. A def recommend.
Thanks Alan, I'm glad your removal went well. Thank you for recommending us as well.
Algarve Removals, are very professional and know what they are doing. Their staff are very well trained and a pleasure to deal with, nothing ever seems to cause them a problem. The service is very good and reasonably priced. I transport a fair amount out and back to the Algarve for the winter period. If you are fed up lugging clubs and cases through airports you should speak with them. I would also suggest you consider taking out out furniture etc for your property as it is cheaper to buy here and often better quality.
From first contact I knew that I was dealing with people who know how to provide an outstanding service. Approaching this project with some trepidation Algarve removals made the project easy and stress less. They are just great people to do business with; ongoing communication; getting things right; a great manner. For me incredible value. I would be prepared to pay even more for the service I received. And I don't write many reviews but this company thoroughly deserves recommendation
Thanks for taking the time to publish this very kind review. We appreciate it Ed.
Excellent service at a very reasonable price. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this company.
Thank you for your kind words Valerie.
A great service delivering the pallet to Portugal. Very quick transport and onward delivery to final destination. The staff both in the UK and Portugal were extremely helpful and made the process easy. I will certainly be recommending 'Algarve Removals' and will be using them again.
Thanks Robert, we will look forward to hearing from you in due course.
Algarve removals were chosen by me for a 3 meter cu shipment of 17 items including two bikes from Marbella to Edinburgh. EVERY facet of their service worked 100%. Communication, collection and eventual delivery to my door in Edinburgh. I only write reviews when I am either VERY happy or VERY unhappy with a company. Would highly recommend using this company. I even posted something on Facebook, I was that impressed.
Thank you Dave, your reviews are greatly appreciated.
First Class friendly and professional service in UK and Spain. Good value. All items arrived safely and on-time in Malaga. Would definitely recommend to friends and will use again ourselves in the near future.
Thank you Jeff, we will look forward to hearing from you in the future.
Another of my many shipments to the Algarve and once again perfection. I will never use any other company. Friendly and professional workforce works for me. Thank you!
I'm glad you're shipment went well again Carol, thank you for continuing to use our service.
They did exactly what they promised to do at a reasonable price
Many thanks Gary.
I have used Algarve Removals many time. There service is always reliable, efficient, quick and very reasonable.The staff at both ends are always extremely helpful regardless of the size of your order. Wouldn’t use anyone else
Thanks for your continued support Susan, we are glad to have you as a valued customer.
A first class service, everything carefully wrapped before shipping, collected and delivered on time as promised. The delivery . men went out of their way to get the beds down stairs including going onto the balcony and lowering the beds down to the window below as they would not go down our spiral stairs. Brilliant service, thank you so much. John & Margrith Wooldridge
Thanks John, we try our best!! Please dont hesitate to contact us again should you require our services.
Algarve Removals is rated 5.00 based on 168 reviews