Algarve Removals Reviews

Over 7 Days
Read Algarve Removals Reviews

Hall Farm,
Woodham Mortimer,

Absolutely excellent service from start to finish. I had so many question about the process but was reassured with quick and informative replies to emails and calls. I ordered furniture online from Next and it was delivered direct to the UK depot. So easy! Consignments leave the U.K. weekly every Friday and I had my furniture by the Wednesday of the next week. I was kept fully updated on the timescale. On the day of delivery I was called so I knew exact time the delivery would be. Everyone involved in the transportation took care to ensure a prompt and efficient delivery. I have no hesitation in recommending Malaga Removals to anyone looking to order online or transport goods from the U.K. No issues whatsoever and the delivery team even helped me unpack the large items and took away the boxes. Eddie and Simon are amazing! Brilliant service and I’ll definitely use them again. Cannot praise this company enough.
Absolutely amazing service from start to finish we had 28 boxes of various sizes which included a garden shed wardrobes chest of drawers large TV garden furniture 2 young men came to our house and picked everything up and exactly 1 week later they delivered to our caravan in algarve by 2 other men fantastic service and very reasonably priced thank you Algarve removals extremely impressed.
Hi I would just like to say once again for the fast, professional and very helpful and friendly service once again provided by your team. It's so refreshing when a company does what they say they are going to do, makes you feel that they will look after you and your possession and handles everything as if it were thier own items they were packing and shipping. Well done to you all and thank you. I always have and always will recommend you.
Hi there. Your company delivered our furniture yesterday (ref 78773) and I just This is the second time we have used this company and as before the service was absolutely excellent. From start to finish we were kept fully informed and everything was extremely efficient. The guys who delivered the furniture were very friendly and polite. I would not hesitate to recommend Algarve Removals.
I can highly recommend Algarve Removals. I have been utilising the services of this company for several months now and each time has been brilliant. The ease and professionalism of the team is the reason I keep coming back. A really friendly helpful group of people that have arranged each shipment for myself on time. For me the best part is the updates that I get when my goods arrive at their depot and also the great clear communication of when it’s being delivered. Thank you again for superb service.
Fantastic door to door Service. Goods collected from our house in Cheshire and delivered to our house in Western Algarve all within one week
First class service from order to delivery. They delivered a sofa and large parcel for me, contacted me by phone on the day of delivery at the time stated. The sofa was assembled and all of the packaging was removed. Thank you very much for fabulous customer service, I couldn't recommend them highly enough!
Algarve Removals collected some small items of furniture from me at their Lagos, Portugal collection/delivery point and transported them rapidly, securely and cost effectively to England for me. This was my second time of using them, and I thoroghly recommend them. Linda, Lagos.
Algarve Removals were recommended to me by a friend. What a fantastic service at both ends. Totally hassle-free. The guys in Spain completely unpacked my furniture and even took the packaging away. Can’t recommend highly enough. Thank you Algarve.
It was perfect. All in time. Couldnt be better . A big THANK YOU
I've recently had to use the online service which has proven to be easier to use than I originally thought. Hayley has been my 'go to' contact- she has kept me informed throughout the process and updated me each and every time my online orders have arrived at the Algarve Removals depot....excellent service.
Great service yet again.
I could not fault this company. Professional from beginning to end. Reliable, polite, and cannot do enough for you.
Excellent service, nothing to much trouble, from the office to the man who receives your parcels cannot recommend them highly enough ,well done everyone, no hidden agenda everything upfront
From the time I first contacted Algarve Removals by email to receipt of our goods in Portugal they were efficient, courteous and fast to answer every query no matter how small. On top of that their charges are affordable. If I could rate them above a 5⭐ I would.
We have recently used Algarve Removals for packing and shipping for us from Algarve to UK. We are so pleased with everything they have done for us. From the first phone call, to collection of boxes, wrapping of furniture and packing up, collection and delivery of everything, they have been first class. Communication was excellent. Thoroughly recommend them. The teams in both countries were brilliant. Well done to you all.
It was a hot day and I had no fridge for drinks but they arrived bang on time worked ceaselessly till it was all done.Great.Thank you
We are half way through our move; our effects have been collected and are on their way to our home in Portugal. I suppose most people would not complete this satisfaction review until everything is in its new place but I feel compelled to say how in awe we were of the extremely professional, thorough and friendly manner of the three fine men who did the pick up. Their wrapping service was beyond anything I have seen. So skilled. Anyone contemplating a move could not do better. We look forward to a similar experience at the Portugal end of things. Thank you guys. You were top notch.
Hi Tracey, Just wanted to say a massive thank you to Algarve Removals for making our lives so much easier in our move to Spain. We had our belongings moved from Scotland and our Spanish car transported back to Scotland. We received First class service, great prices and everything was delivered perfectly. Thank you for the professional service we received from the team in the office to your delivery drivers in both Scotland and Spain. Can’t thank you enough and would recommend your company to everyone. A very happy, Heather and Ian Flynn
Very impressed with the service from Algarve Removals. Professional, personal and polite at each and every stage. Cannot recommend them highly enough. Thank you Algarve Removals for a brilliant service.
Algarve Removals is rated 5.00 based on 168 reviews