Affordable Baby Care Reviews

of reviewers recommend Affordable Baby Care
Read Affordable Baby Care Reviews

info@affordablebabycare.co.uk

Tell us how Affordable Baby Care made you happy
Couldn’t recommend them enough! My pram delivery date kept getting put back by another company and my due date was getting closer and closer. I had to cancel my order as the delivery date got put back well past my due date and I needed one ASAP! The pram I wanted was on pre order from most place and I had already waited 3 months! Someone told me to check with Affordable baby and they actually had two in stock so I ordered from them, there was a mix up with the codes on the pram I ordered and actually wasn’t the same pram in, affordable baby rang me to let me know an hour after I put my order in and told me they have ordered it directly from the supplier and it will be with me in 2 days!
My baby came the day before my pram arrived!
Can’t thank them enough, so helpful and kept me well informed! Brilliant service!
I am in love with my pram, sturdy but so lightweight.
Arrived a few days after purchasing which was amazing
Couldn’t believe the price too everywhere else I looked the pram was double the price
Perfect for everyone looking for there baby’s pram
Affordable Baby Care 5 star review on 6th September 2020
Genuinely amazed at the price and speed of delivery. The car seat was £100 cheaper than anywhere else, and with next day delivery. Order was placed after 3pm yet the delivery was before lunch the very next day. Outstanding.....!
Amazing! A pram arrived promptly just after a bank holiday. Absolutely in love! Customer service was fab too, well informed of delivery etc via email. Thank you ABC!
Car seat is well packaged and we was very pleased with the fast delivery.
Ordered at lunch time, delivered the next day. Excellent customer service and great value for money. Purchased what I thought was the same set up from ‘Boots’ for £8 less. Didn’t have UV hood or apron. It would have cost an extra £45 To buy the apron and hood separately. Saved ourselves £37 by shopping with ‘Affordable Baby Care’. Thank you
Absolutely chuffed to bits with the Cosatto stroller! Completely hassle free ordering, Affordable Baby Car had it despatched and delivered within2 days. Brilliant service, would recommend and use again!
Excellent service, great product, speedy delivery, no problems, thank you.
My sister had bought a pram from here a couple of years back so I was already confident in the service I would receive. This was the only place I could find that still stocked the cot bed I wanted. I got an email when I ordered. One to update me on dispatch and another to track. The item took 3 days to arrive which I thought was brilliant! The personalised emails also made it feel like a family run business I could trust! I will definitely be looking here for more things I need before our baby arrives!
Very happy and would highly recommend.
Lisa kept us informed through out the order and delivery was on time.
A very happy customer🙂
Affordable Baby Care 5 star review on 19th August 2020
Very good service received my order before the expected delivery date, would definitely use them again.
First class service. Full information on a personal email and I didn’t have to have all my personal information sold ( cookies) to do this transaction. Definitely a recommended . I shall look here first in future.
Excellent service dealt with several staff on the couple of trips I've had to the store very helpful ladies and nothing is too much trouble. Knowledgeable staff about there products and quick response on the Facebook page.
Will be back!
Quick service and really reliable
This is the only place that had the rocker in after having tried all the well known stockist.
It was here next day.
Couldn’t fault the customer service that the affordable Baby Care gave.
So a big thank
Customer service excellent I dealt with Lauren who was very helpful and kind. I ordered before 3:30pm and my daughters Egg pram was delivered next.. Lauren saved the day because my daughter had already ordered elsewhere but they could not fulfil order... I phoned affordable baby care and it was all sorted... thank you Lauren got your help and kindness... X
Affordable Baby Care 5 star review on 2nd August 2020 Affordable Baby Care 5 star review on 2nd August 2020
Very good communication, fast delivery. Have not looked at car seat yet but everything is as described. Would buy from again
goods delivered within 2 days as promised excellent service for north east scotland
Excellent customer service, super fast delivery. Highly recommend!
Fast shipping, goods as described and very good quality. I recommend it 100%.
Affordable Baby Care is rated 4.97 based on 473 reviews