Affordable Baby Care Reviews

of reviewers recommend Affordable Baby Care
Read Affordable Baby Care Reviews

info@affordablebabycare.co.uk

Tell us how Affordable Baby Care made you happy
Amazing service! We originally bought a Travel system from John Lewis, however when it was due to be delivered 5 weeks before my due date they advised it was now out of stock. We got in touch with affordable baby who was the only company that had the travel system available. We ordered online, and it was delivered next day in perfect condition! Great service and I would definitely shop here again.
Fantastic service from start to finish. Super quick delivery. We bought the cossatto woosh and it's exactly what we were looking for with incredible service
Lovely personal service when buying online.
Car seat arrived in pristine condition and super quickly. Price was fantastic too!
Very fast delivery, excellent contact and brilliant product that was out of stock at many other retailers
5 star service - delivery was made within 2 days...would recommend to anyone.
Fantastic fast service, car seat was cheaper by £35 than it was from other sites and retailers. Customer service felt very personal which made the sale feel more valued
We can not fault the service. We originally visited the store and staff were very helpful and even demonstrated the car seat in our car. We then purchased the car seat online and the whole process was quick and easy. They delivered when they said they would and from purchasing the product arrived within 4 days. I highly recommend Affordable Baby Care.
Great communication and very prompt delivery with same day dispatch. Awesome service thank you.
We were searching for a Country Green Egg Stroller everywhere and couldn't find one for love nor money. We spotted one at Affordable Baby Care online that was an Ex-Display model. We rang up and asked for details on it and asked if we could see some images before we purchased it. This was no bother for them, within minutes we received a video of the stroller. We ordered it online, recieved an order confirmation straight away and we were regularly kept up-to-date on the progress of our order. After placing the order we remembered we wanted the height adapters, we called them back, checked their stock and they advised us to buy them over the phone to avoid paying delivery costs as they would just add them to our stroller order. Stroller arrived with 2 working days, packaged really well and in amazing condition. We absolutely love it! Honestly can't praise Affordable Baby Care enough, customer service is fantastic and they are a breath of fresh air. Would happily buy from them again in the future.
Amazing start to finish!! Easy to order, arrived the next morning by DPD and I love our product! Definitely recommend!
Fast delivery and reduced price compared with other retailers
Really pleased with my item, competitively priced and delivery was extremely efficient - arrived the next day. Would recommend!
I ordered the Hauck lunar stroller on Tuesday for my granddaughter and it was delivered the next day. Excellent service,I received emails about the delivery. Would definitely recommend you. Thank you.
Great customer service, good prices and quick delivery. Thanks
Amazing service I ordered the item from another online supplier on 2 August kept getting emails to say out of stock couldn’t get them on phone called affordable had in stock delivered next day
I love it!! The pattern and colour is lovely. Its easy to use and love the fact it comes with foot muff and rain cover with added bonus all matches. Its good that it folds all in one aswell. And the price!! Cheaper than anywhere else.
Excellent customer service - when my order arrived there was a problem, I contacted Affordable Baby - I was immediately offered a replacement, which was arranged and confirmed very quickly. New item delivered and faulty product swapped at same time. Very impressed and will definitely use again.
Managed to get an absolute bargain with the Joie Nitro buggy, lovely item, super lightweight but still feels really stable and reliable and the delivery was ever so quick. I'm one happy Granny!
Couldn’t recommend them enough! My pram delivery date kept getting put back by another company and my due date was getting closer and closer. I had to cancel my order as the delivery date got put back well past my due date and I needed one ASAP! The pram I wanted was on pre order from most place and I had already waited 3 months! Someone told me to check with Affordable baby and they actually had two in stock so I ordered from them, there was a mix up with the codes on the pram I ordered and actually wasn’t the same pram in, affordable baby rang me to let me know an hour after I put my order in and told me they have ordered it directly from the supplier and it will be with me in 2 days!
My baby came the day before my pram arrived!
Can’t thank them enough, so helpful and kept me well informed! Brilliant service!
Affordable Baby Care is rated 4.97 based on 472 reviews