Affordable Baby Care Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Affordable Baby Care

How would you rate Affordable Baby Care ?

"Amazing service and absolutely love my new pushchair. Thank you"
"Amazing service, amazing product, will definitely recommend and be using again in the future."
"Very pleased fast delivery and best prices I found on the stroller I wanted"
"Very fast service and helpful when DPD forgot to track the parcel properly. Would use them again."
"Excellent value for money, very efficient service, our item arrived in less than 24hrs in perfect order, will definitely buy all of my future baby purchases from affordablebaby. I will be including this company in my ‘tried and tested’ review on my business blog and Instagram account @bubby_me_leeds"
"Excellent , service. Very helpful. Nice cupcakes and chocolates . Olivia was very helpful"
"I bought a Kiddy car seat, the cheapest I could find on the internet. Great communication and swift delivery with courier giving one hour time frame which is very useful. Would use this company again"
"Good product, good price. Unfortunately did arrive next day as promised, and I had no reply to my email querying this. However arrived the following day."
"Excellent service"
"Very quick delivery would be happy to purchase from them again"
"Bought our Egg stroller after happening upon Affordable Baby. Had great service and advice and got a great deal. When we picked it up, they unpacked all the necessary bits and showed us how to use it. Great service, thank you!"
"Immediate shipping, perfect customer care! I highly recommend their products and services!"
"Excellent service, quick efficient what more do you want."
"Product was dispatched and arrived very quickly. Very helpful and attentive customer care - will definitely use again."
"Perfect service. Kept updated with delivery and emailed by an actual person who said to contact her if we have any problems. Good price as well."
"Great price on the buggy I purchased and next day delivery! Very happy with service and would use this company again."
"Very reasonably priced products with good concise communication in reference to delivery, would definitely buy other products from the site agsin."
"Excellent next day delivery service."
"Arrived the next day."
"Excellent customer service and prompt delivery. Would buy from Affordable Baby Centre again."
Affordable Baby Care is rated 4.98 based on 174 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!