Affordable Baby Care Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Affordable Baby Care

Tell us how Affordable Baby Care made you happy

"Great website, fast and secure"
"beautiful products and arrived the next day! Thank you"
"Great customer service. Product arrived when they said it would and this was within a couple working days. Plus, price is fantastic! Would recommend."
"Easy website to navigate around. Huge variety of items. Reasonable price. I mixed up my address and my email highlighting my error was immediately responded to. Quick delivery. Very efficient company with excellent communication. Would definitely recommend."
"Quick delivery and great products. Would recommend."
".Great customer service"
"Very helpful and very efficient ..... thankyou"
"Ordered a Kiddy car seat. Price was very competitive. Arrived following day in perfect condition. What more could one want?"
"Fantastic customer service and great value for money. I was very impressed with the personal touch, receiving a personal email confirming my order. Will definitely use again."
"Excellent company would definitely recommend, fast delivery and very fair prices"
"Very good service instant acknowledgment and delivered next day at no cost"
"Great service Thank you"
"Amazing service and absolutely love my new pushchair. Thank you"
"Amazing service, amazing product, will definitely recommend and be using again in the future."
"Very pleased fast delivery and best prices I found on the stroller I wanted"
"Very fast service and helpful when DPD forgot to track the parcel properly. Would use them again."
"Excellent value for money, very efficient service, our item arrived in less than 24hrs in perfect order, will definitely buy all of my future baby purchases from affordablebaby. I will be including this company in my ‘tried and tested’ review on my business blog and Instagram account @bubby_me_leeds"
"Excellent , service. Very helpful. Nice cupcakes and chocolates . Olivia was very helpful"
"I bought a Kiddy car seat, the cheapest I could find on the internet. Great communication and swift delivery with courier giving one hour time frame which is very useful. Would use this company again"
"Good product, good price. Unfortunately did arrive next day as promised, and I had no reply to my email querying this. However arrived the following day."
Affordable Baby Care is rated 4.98 based on 186 reviews