Affordable Baby Care Reviews

of reviewers recommend Affordable Baby Care
Read Affordable Baby Care Reviews

info@affordablebabycare.co.uk

Tell us how Affordable Baby Care made you happy
Great price and quick delivery. Very helpful on the phone when I had a small problem with fitting the seat.
Quick and perfect
Excellent service, quick and efficient, I received an informative email as soon as I placed my order and was kept fully informed every step of the way.
Very refreshing in these times.
Very happy with the service and the price. Thank you 😊
Excellent communication and customer service. Really prompt delivery.
Very quick delivery and kept me informed all the way from purchase to delivery.
Very good service quick delivery and affordable price. My grandaughter loves her new buggy
From ordering to delivery we had great service thank you
Very helpful company, keeping me update with the progress of my purchase. Very quick delivery
Excellent service and advice on every visit to the store, phone call and email.
Excellent arrived very quick my daughter was really Happy with her Pram as was I 👍😁
Product as described and arrived very quickly, well packed, no damage. Thank you.
Great prices. Always kept notified of status of delivery. Very efficient fast delivery . Would highly recommend
Amazing service! We originally bought a Travel system from John Lewis, however when it was due to be delivered 5 weeks before my due date they advised it was now out of stock. We got in touch with affordable baby who was the only company that had the travel system available. We ordered online, and it was delivered next day in perfect condition! Great service and I would definitely shop here again.
Fantastic service from start to finish. Super quick delivery. We bought the cossatto woosh and it's exactly what we were looking for with incredible service
Lovely personal service when buying online.
Car seat arrived in pristine condition and super quickly. Price was fantastic too!
Very fast delivery, excellent contact and brilliant product that was out of stock at many other retailers
5 star service - delivery was made within 2 days...would recommend to anyone.
Fantastic fast service, car seat was cheaper by £35 than it was from other sites and retailers. Customer service felt very personal which made the sale feel more valued
We can not fault the service. We originally visited the store and staff were very helpful and even demonstrated the car seat in our car. We then purchased the car seat online and the whole process was quick and easy. They delivered when they said they would and from purchasing the product arrived within 4 days. I highly recommend Affordable Baby Care.
Affordable Baby Care is rated 4.97 based on 484 reviews