Affordable Baby Care Reviews

of reviewers recommend Affordable Baby Care
Read Affordable Baby Care Reviews

info@affordablebabycare.co.uk

Tell us how Affordable Baby Care made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Superb products and speed
Great communication & fast delivery . Will definitely order from Affordable Baby Care again
Great service
Absolute fabulous service next day delivery, lovely personal touches with an email thankyou and updates, great service xx
Brilliant service. Very happy with everything
Arrived quickly and brand new 💜 thank you
I was emailed by somebody from the company shortly after my purchasing. They explained the process and asked me to let them know I had received my item and that I was happy with it. The service was really good and I will definitely be using this company again and recommending to friends and family.
Excellent service from enquiry stage to delivery. Best prices we found online, excellent customer service (Andy), and quick and efficient delivery (next day). Wouldn’t think twice about ordering from Affordable Baby.
Quick delivery amazing service
Delighted with product and excellent service
I had been looking for a pram set for a while but was struggling with not being able to go and test them out. We eventually decided on one and I ordered from here on Monday as they worked out the cheapest with a 5% off code on at the time of ordering. I had expected it to take a few days/ weeks to arrive but it came next day! Everything is perfect and we are really happy with our choice. Would definitely recommend this company to everyone! 😊
Very quick services & good delivery time.
Quick delivery and fabulous product
I ordered a joie pushchair on Wednesday and was quickly emailed by a lovely lady who told me my order was despatched there and then for next day delivery! I received it thursday lunchtime! I’m very happy with the lovely staff and customer service
Very efficient and quick delivery
I was so impressed with how amazing the service was and the speed of the delivery!!
My pram is stunning and an amazing price! Took out loads of stress of buying the pram ❤️
questions answered promptly, item in stock and delivered next day.
Extremely happy from purchase to delivery. Was given regular updates on my order, delivery was quick and communication excellent. Item was boxed in all original Silvercross packaging and item was perfect. Will definitely be using this company again, highly recommended.
Outstanding customer service and deal. I will definitely recommend.
Amazing customer service!