AET Motorsport Reviews

of reviewers recommend AET Motorsport
Read AET Motorsport Reviews

+44 1924 228042

Normanton Industrial Estate, Unit 14 Beckbridge Road

Great purchase experience, and very happy with the quality and results of my purchases. Would highly recommend
Fast delivery
Brilliant service fast delivery
Quality product very good customer service
Amazing Service always willing to help you out when needed and always looking after the customer
Ordered a few times from here now and can’t complain, customer service is top notch and usually get my parcel upto 3 working days maximum or less
Fantastic all round! Quick shipping and the little goodie bag was an excellent little touch, will definitely be using again.
Brilliant service, products & prices.
Always fast friendly service, happy to share their knowledge and wont try selling something you don't need or that's not suited to you.
Great delivery time, also big thanks for the lanyard :) recommended to everyone
AET HAVE ALWAYS TAKEN CARE OF ALL OF MY NEEDS IN THE PROCESS OF BUILDING MY ST180. DELIVERY HAS ALWAYS BEEN ON TIME FAIR PRICES ALL AROUND ESPECIALLY WITH THE OCCASIONAL SALE. WOULD DEFINITELY RECCOMEND THE VUDU TOURQE MOUNT AND INTERCOOLER. THE TOURQE MOUNT IS INSANE AND PERFECT FOR FAST ROAD USE WITH NO ADDED VIBRATION AND THE COOLER IS MORE THAN CAPABLE OF ANY STAGE 2 TUNE.
AET Motorsport are simply the best, I’ve not had the pleasure of visiting them personally yet, I have however ordered many items and spent ££££’s online with them. Having heard stories about other tuning sites not delivering I was nervous making my first order but the VUDU itg maxogen air intake system arrived in very good time, I fitted it to my car and was hooked so started ordering more. Each time the items come well packaged to avoid damage and are quickly dispatched and are delivered by DPD so you know exactly where and when they are going to be delivered. I can’t recommend AET Motorsport enough and look forward to one day meeting them in person.
Great guys very helpful very quick delivery no trouble at all
Love the parts form AET for my fiesta ST well packaged and always willing to help when you visit the shop !
I have been a customer of AET for several years now (Peron tunes, Quaife LSD, etc. for my Ford Fiesta). Not only had they delivered my orders very quickly to Germany, their service and technical help via phone and mail has been outstanding - THIS is how you maintain your customer base! Well done, lads! Cheers!
Very high quality exhaust an I did notice a sound difference. Looks beautiful and performs as it should so far. Item arrived very fast and well packaged. Certainly, will keep considering AET for future upgrades!
Great service fast post
Good service was processed quickly. I came down for face to face advice on going stage 2 and Ant was very helpful and knowledgeable. I found it very helpful and clarified what I wanted to know.
Awesome place staff r friendly always happy to help u in any way they can deffo using these guys again 10 outta 10
Fantastic customer service and competitive prices. Very knowledgeable and quick to reply. Will certainly use again.
AET Motorsport is rated 4.75 based on 358 reviews