AET Motorsport Reviews

of reviewers recommend AET Motorsport
Read AET Motorsport Reviews

+44 1924 228042

Normanton Industrial Estate, Unit 14 Beckbridge Road

Ordered and induction kit and paid £20 for tracked delivery and insurance. I recieved no notification from AET or DPD about the progress of my order and had to call up twice to enquire about it. The first time I was told someone would get back to me and never did. the second time I was told that it had been delivered without my knowing about it. which was really disheartening.
The products are brilliant, but the customer service could be better. More communication. I have an order outstanding at the moment that I have had to badger to get information on, if it had been made clear it would be out of stock earlier it would have greatly improved my experience.
Communication wasn’t the best but delivery was fast for outer state
Charged £10 for a delivery and the price on the paperwork was less. £220 item 1kg at most should be free delivery.
The order process is impeccable including the international shipping services you use. Keep it up. Your communications channels however is lacking compared to your competitors. Not all customers can call, therefore you need to give importance to other communication channels such as emails and Facebook messengers.
Paid £10 for delivery on some brake pads, they came 10 days later... and when delivered the box was smashed to bits and pads just in the bag... luckily not damaged.
I ordered a Focus RS brake set up for my Focus ST, initial sale was quick and easy however took much longer than expected to arrive even with me chasing up twice, then turned up without the brake pad fitting pins?! Customer service were helpful and prompt to reply via email and phone most of the time, offered a discount code for future purchase and did a slight deal on another product I needed to buy. Also refunded (after a months worth of emails back and forth) the price for the fitting pins which I had to purchase myself from Ford in the end. I found the website product tracker was a bit of a joke, it never changed from 'we are getting your item ready' even after it had been delivered a week!
No problems with aet as such, the customer service was fantastic, and also the products are great quality. The only thing I wasn't really happy about was the fact I placed an order of a quick shifter and sump plug. After the slotted time frame for delivery I waited a few days invade it got delayed somewhere but never turned up. I got in touch with aet and service was fantastic but they informed me I bought the dump plug whilst it was out of stock, I wasn't too happy with this as the sump plug was needed for my service which was booked in before I drove the car to Cornwall. I had to wait another week before the sump plug turned up after which I did the 500 mile round journey to and from Cornwall on oil that wasn't fresh when my service was booked in for before the trip. I will buy from you again because the products are quality but I will be ensuring the parts are in stock before ordering as it doesn't state if it's in stock or not on the website.
Good quality parts at decent prices but service is a bit slow once purchase made
AET Motorsport is rated 4.76 based on 354 reviews