AET Motorsport Reviews

of reviewers recommend AET Motorsport
Read AET Motorsport Reviews

+44 1924 228042

Normanton Industrial Estate, Unit 14 Beckbridge Road

Great company great guys... products are great too and the staff are full of knowledge! Only thing I can question is the way delivery works, been told one thing, stuffs not arrived, then been told it’s a mistake after chasing up, then keep getting all different estimated dates for delivery, I’ve got half my stuff but still awaiting the key parts, which was told can take 10-14 working days to arrive, I made the order 3 weeks prior to this, where is it? I understand COVID has had an effect but just need the correct communication... I’ll continue to use AET in the future for sure, just maybe need to work on communication with staff/ customers instead of giving mixed messages as it’s always good to know where you stand also with an apology, especially when the order isn’t exactly cheap. Other than that my experience has been alright and I can’t knock them for trying during these times! I hope this isn’t a reflection of how things are without a virus affecting everything!
I ordered a induction kit last week, I didn’t expect it to be delivered quickly but I’ve had no updates on the order in the week and am just wondering what’s happening with it.
I have purchased products from art on two occasion and they have always eventually pulled through with suppling the correct parts.
However I haven’t had the most amazing experience for two reason:
1st purchased was a turbo smart 45mm hypergate v4. This purchase arrived very quickly which was great, but somebody had already been in the box and removed on of the flanges required to be welding to my turbo manifold. AET never rectified this issue after making multiple phone calls to highlight the issue causing me to spend more money with another company.
The second purchase consisted of a new spring for my wastegate, once again it arrived very quickly, but the incorrect spring was supplied. On this occasion the did send me out the correct spring within a couple of days. So with my last purchase they did managed to supply me the correct part that’s I had purchased in the first place.
Not enough communication with customers
I’m taking into consideration of the COVID 19 pandemic when I write my review, items came fairly quickly and were helpful when it came down to the remapping side of it
Ordered stage 2 remap and decat received the decat but I’m still waiting to receive the map been 2 weeks and I’ve still not got it
The reason I gave 3 stars is because the delivery tracking option did not indicate whether or not the parcel was received and on its way or even when it was sent.

When it did arrive the packaging was absolutely atrocious. A flimsy obviously re-used many a time cardboard box that was fallen apart. The only thing keeping it together was a small bit of tape that looked like it was applied by a 7 year old with parkinsons.
Due to this I am unsure if I'd purchase stores from AET Motorsport again.
Bad delivery experience however quality parts when I eventually got them
Part arrived late so I missed my oli service date booked in at the garage. Then when it come it was the new gear box one for the ST not the 1.0 ecoboost. But I have always ordered of AET motorsport and this is the first issue wiv had usually all the team and service is amazing 👍🏻
Good company but received my rs slam panel and had a crack in it mainly probably due to delivery company but i sent an email last week and had no reply to me at all, had to make my own fix to repair the plastic just because of nothing back, but things like this happen But hey ho.
How can I know when my order will arrive?
Ordered and induction kit and paid £20 for tracked delivery and insurance. I recieved no notification from AET or DPD about the progress of my order and had to call up twice to enquire about it. The first time I was told someone would get back to me and never did. the second time I was told that it had been delivered without my knowing about it. which was really disheartening.
The products are brilliant, but the customer service could be better.
More communication. I have an order outstanding at the moment that I have had to badger to get information on, if it had been made clear it would be out of stock earlier it would have greatly improved my experience.
Communication wasn’t the best but delivery was fast for outer state
Charged £10 for a delivery and the price on the paperwork was less. £220 item 1kg at most should be free delivery.
The order process is impeccable including the international shipping services you use. Keep it up.
Your communications channels however is lacking compared to your competitors. Not all customers can call, therefore you need to give importance to other communication channels such as emails and Facebook messengers.
Paid £10 for delivery on some brake pads, they came 10 days later... and when delivered the box was smashed to bits and pads just in the bag... luckily not damaged.
I ordered a Focus RS brake set up for my Focus ST, initial sale was quick and easy however took much longer than expected to arrive even with me chasing up twice, then turned up without the brake pad fitting pins?!
Customer service were helpful and prompt to reply via email and phone most of the time, offered a discount code for future purchase and did a slight deal on another product I needed to buy. Also refunded (after a months worth of emails back and forth) the price for the fitting pins which I had to purchase myself from Ford in the end.
I found the website product tracker was a bit of a joke, it never changed from 'we are getting your item ready' even after it had been delivered a week!
No problems with aet as such, the customer service was fantastic, and also the products are great quality. The only thing I wasn't really happy about was the fact I placed an order of a quick shifter and sump plug. After the slotted time frame for delivery I waited a few days invade it got delayed somewhere but never turned up. I got in touch with aet and service was fantastic but they informed me I bought the dump plug whilst it was out of stock, I wasn't too happy with this as the sump plug was needed for my service which was booked in before I drove the car to Cornwall. I had to wait another week before the sump plug turned up after which I did the 500 mile round journey to and from Cornwall on oil that wasn't fresh when my service was booked in for before the trip. I will buy from you again because the products are quality but I will be ensuring the parts are in stock before ordering as it doesn't state if it's in stock or not on the website.
Good quality parts at decent prices but service is a bit slow once purchase made
AET Motorsport is rated 4.70 based on 594 reviews