AET Motorsport Reviews

of reviewers recommend AET Motorsport
Read AET Motorsport Reviews

+44 1924 228042

Normanton Industrial Estate, Unit 14 Beckbridge Road

Tried quoting me £400 for an oil leak when my local garage quoted less than half
This is just my opinion but I have had a poor experience from the start. The boost gauge I had fitted looked like it was rushed and bodged on. 14 months later and it now doesn't work and is out of warranty. Tried to contact aet for my pop and bang map to be removed and did not get a reply on anything, from emails to social media, I can't call either. They stopped taking messages on social media but had time to advertise on them? Had the vudu boost pipes that had to be modified to make them fit, paid a lot of money for an airtec intercooler only to have to exchange it because it was damaged. They do have a lot of good products but from now on I think I will stick with puma speed.
A slow service and a surcharge system that leaves the customers vehicle off the road while waiting for a part to arrive as parts bought are not sent out until surcharged item is returned, not convenient to customers
Customer Service promissing things they do not follow....
Won’t be using again, poor customer service and nothing ever in stock and don’t get informed of anything
Hi Tommy. We are struggling to understand this you ordered this part on the 23rd of June it was shipped on the 25th of June with DPD who left the following delivery notes for you. DPD Delivery Status Delivered (left in Shed/Outbuilding) Left in a Safe Place SMS & Left in a Safe Place e-mail notification sent its disappointing that you think this is a bad service and we hope you reconsider your review.
First impressions count a great deal. Ordering products and waiting weeks for an update on delivery after repeated emails requesting information is poor. Having received the products, the MMR Paddle Shifters where excellent and worth waiting for. The Cobra Sports Tailpipes where just OK. After trying to organise a refund for these and receiving no response, I'll sell these on EBAy and cut my losses. Companies need to live up to the expectations they have created. I won't be spending a single penny more with AET unfortunately.
Over priced postage fee!, box was damaged intercooler was scuffed and damaged, dpd had to remake and tape the box together due to such bad packaging the bloke who delivered it reaped the box and said that's how it turned up!,! fitting the intercooler the welds on the tabs was too big causing It not to fit properly and having to shave down plastic taps surrounding the intercooler, the delivery stated tracked and have still had no sort of confirmation of the being delivered or out for delivery it turned up last Thursday, 20 pound fee for bad packaging and tracked delivery that never worked,. would give buying from AET a pass next time and source from else where
Wasn’t impressed with the level of service if I’m being honest. Took my money then didn’t have any stock of what I ordered which I appreciate happens but surely the website should indicate that. After 2-3 weeks waiting and being sent the wrong item i eventually got my part. It came with no fitting instructions what so ever but that’s not AET’s fault as they don’t manufacture it. The staff were nice enough to deal with but i had to chase for information constantly. Would be reluctant to buy from them again. Shame really as I had a large shopping list.
I recently ordered a Milltek non res catback for my fiesta ST and had nothing but issues. The milltek exhaust system being on back order which it did not mention on the website when ordering and after waiting a week i called to find out the ETA on the system and was then told that they were not expected til the end of the month. I then had another call with another later expected date they would get them in stock. I was then offered the option of a slightly different system to which i was told was in stock i would just have to pay an extra £20 or so and it would be out to me the next day, when i called to confirm it had been dispatched i was told they were no longer in stock and i would have to wait for the original system and when i asked for the £20 to be refunded i was then told it was not processed on the card machine but instead they had wrote down my card detials on a piece of paper, which is appalling, and so no money had been taken from my account. Over a month after i had ordered the system it finally arrived and i was happy enough with the product but feel the customer service was nowhere near what i would expect.
Delivery of items took a month to arrive.
Decent looking geerknob but took 8 weeks to arrive. I had to constantly chase up myself because of the lack of correspondence from yourselves. I got told on several occasions that it would be with me by the end of the week, however after chasing them up the date got moved back again. Not a great experience overall.
According to the website I would receive tracking information for the exhaust but the first thing I knew about the delivery was a note through the door saying delivery would be attempted once more and then the item returned. I phoned FedEx and arranged for delivery the following Thursday and took the day off work but the exhaust never arrived and late in the day I phoned FedEx to be told it never went out with the driver. No reason why, it just didn't go out. The delivery was then arranged for the following day and this time it was delivered but the box was wide open and had to be checked that everything we expected was inside the box (it was). The exhaust is great and the instructions good and ability to phone for help is brilliant but badly let down by the delivery company!
Item arrived scratched and chipped tried to contact but no answer very disappointed won’t be using again
Very disappointed item came in broken box and covered us chips and marks tried contacting but no reply , won’t be buying from again
AET Motorsport is rated 4.66 based on 734 reviews