AET Motorsport Reviews

of reviewers recommend AET Motorsport
Read AET Motorsport Reviews

+44 1924 228042

Normanton Industrial Estate, Unit 14 Beckbridge Road

Over priced postage fee!, box was damaged intercooler was scuffed and damaged, dpd had to remake and tape the box together due to such bad packaging the bloke who delivered it reaped the box and said that's how it turned up!,! fitting the intercooler the welds on the tabs was too big causing It not to fit properly and having to shave down plastic taps surrounding the intercooler, the delivery stated tracked and have still had no sort of confirmation of the being delivered or out for delivery it turned up last Thursday, 20 pound fee for bad packaging and tracked delivery that never worked,. would give buying from AET a pass next time and source from else where
Wasn’t impressed with the level of service if I’m being honest. Took my money then didn’t have any stock of what I ordered which I appreciate happens but surely the website should indicate that. After 2-3 weeks waiting and being sent the wrong item i eventually got my part. It came with no fitting instructions what so ever but that’s not AET’s fault as they don’t manufacture it. The staff were nice enough to deal with but i had to chase for information constantly. Would be reluctant to buy from them again. Shame really as I had a large shopping list.
I recently ordered a Milltek non res catback for my fiesta ST and had nothing but issues. The milltek exhaust system being on back order which it did not mention on the website when ordering and after waiting a week i called to find out the ETA on the system and was then told that they were not expected til the end of the month. I then had another call with another later expected date they would get them in stock. I was then offered the option of a slightly different system to which i was told was in stock i would just have to pay an extra £20 or so and it would be out to me the next day, when i called to confirm it had been dispatched i was told they were no longer in stock and i would have to wait for the original system and when i asked for the £20 to be refunded i was then told it was not processed on the card machine but instead they had wrote down my card detials on a piece of paper, which is appalling, and so no money had been taken from my account. Over a month after i had ordered the system it finally arrived and i was happy enough with the product but feel the customer service was nowhere near what i would expect.
Delivery of items took a month to arrive.
Decent looking geerknob but took 8 weeks to arrive. I had to constantly chase up myself because of the lack of correspondence from yourselves. I got told on several occasions that it would be with me by the end of the week, however after chasing them up the date got moved back again. Not a great experience overall.
According to the website I would receive tracking information for the exhaust but the first thing I knew about the delivery was a note through the door saying delivery would be attempted once more and then the item returned. I phoned FedEx and arranged for delivery the following Thursday and took the day off work but the exhaust never arrived and late in the day I phoned FedEx to be told it never went out with the driver. No reason why, it just didn't go out. The delivery was then arranged for the following day and this time it was delivered but the box was wide open and had to be checked that everything we expected was inside the box (it was). The exhaust is great and the instructions good and ability to phone for help is brilliant but badly let down by the delivery company!
Item arrived scratched and chipped tried to contact but no answer very disappointed won’t be using again
Very disappointed item came in broken box and covered us chips and marks tried contacting but no reply , won’t be buying from again
AET Motorsport is rated 4.75 based on 358 reviews