AET Motorsport Reviews

of reviewers recommend AET Motorsport
Read AET Motorsport Reviews

+44 1924 228042

Normanton Industrial Estate, Unit 14 Beckbridge Road

Impossible task to actually have communication through email phone i had to go through Facebook and once someone did speak to me after 6-7 messages emails (1 reply a day if i was lucky) i found that the part that was in stock wasnt instock and was not told or contacted for this to be explained i had to chase to find this out and then when wanted a lil information on this part i was never given information so after spending over 600 pounds i will not be using AET motorsport again and if anyone asks me about the show car im building at the shows etc i will be sharing my experience
Hi James.

We are very sorry it took 10 working days to deliver your parts things are usually a little quicker. its important to note all companys are struggling with the lasting effects of COVID-19 and we are certainly not immune to this although its getting better by the day.

As for our port of communication our phone lines remain closed and we use both email and social media successfully to communicate with customers whilst we are short of staff.

Kind Regards.
Great service and a really quick delivery. Would definitely use again.
Won’t send me them item I paid for because of a bad review
The reason I gave 3 stars is because the delivery tracking option did not indicate whether or not the parcel was received and on its way or even when it was sent.

When it did arrive the packaging was absolutely atrocious. A flimsy obviously re-used many a time cardboard box that was fallen apart. The only thing keeping it together was a small bit of tape that looked like it was applied by a 7 year old with parkinsons.
Due to this I am unsure if I'd purchase stores from AET Motorsport again.
Amazing Service From The Boys At AET Once Again Used Them For My Fiesta ST180 Mk7 & Again On My Fiesta ST Mk8 That Is Now Running The First Batch Of Peron Stage 1 Maps For The Mk8, The Cars Absolutely Performs As It Should Have Came From Factory, The Power Delivery Is Perfect The Extra Pops N Crackles Just Finishes It Nicely, Nick & His Team Have Absolutely Smashed It, See You Boys Very Soon For A Dyno.
Very easy to use customer interface, fast and reliable service.
Very satisfied with AET Motorsport.
Excellent products.
Top professionalism.
Thanks AET
Work very well, fast delivery.

Good products!

DHL did a good job, by calling when they delivered.
Can’t even send a oil filter to the correct address
Ive ordered multiple things from AET and have been 10/10 everytime.
Received packages in less than a week each time which is impressive as im in Brisbane Australia!!!! 😉
I ordered my exhaust a couple of weeks before Black Friday and had to wait almost 3 weeks for a delivery. I rang up and got an excuse of you are backlogged from Black Friday purchased even though I had bought mine a couple weeks before mine. I played for tracking so that I get a text and an email saying my exhaust was being delivered on that day, I received no email and no text so did not know it was arriving at my work.
Was given no time frame of delivery. Very disappointing.
First impressions count a great deal. Ordering products and waiting weeks for an update on delivery after repeated emails requesting information is poor. Having received the products, the MMR Paddle Shifters where excellent and worth waiting for. The Cobra Sports Tailpipes where just OK. After trying to organise a refund for these and receiving no response, I'll sell these on EBAy and cut my losses. Companies need to live up to the expectations they have created. I won't be spending a single penny more with AET unfortunately.
I haven’t recieived my parcel
very pleased, very good quality,really makes my focus st look a whole lot classier..have used you a few times now.will use you some more..always come nicely wrapped,so no damage in transport.
Ordered a oil catch can but got delivered two different items.this was not a problem as it was changed over no trouble at all I added on an item to come out with catch can which I got fine.The only disappointing thing was i did order and pay for braided oil lines to be told after your don't make them so I had a credit on my account.In the end I brought oil catch can £185 and magnetic gearbox drain plug £10.total £195 I originally paid £215.I never had a credit paid back into my account and I got charged £10 delivery but if I had got this through eBay would have been free..so it's cost me an extra £20 and that's with a discount code apparently....? If u would like to contact me Richard Gunn 07864545896 thanks.Nice products
Bought lowering springs and polybush inserts from AET a couple weeks back for my M135i. I had to call and chase delivery tracking information after a few days to find out the bush inserts weren't in stock. Now you may question why I've put a 5 star review but it's the way a company deals with issues that really matters. After calling and explaining that I had my car booked in at a local garage 2 days later and needed these parts the guys at AET bent over backwards to make sure the bushes arrived direct to my local garage on the morning it was in. True to their word the bushes turned up direct from the manufacturer at 11am and I was not inconvenienced at all 👌 big shout to the guys who dealt with me over the phone and on facebook yous are a credit to the business.
AET Motorsport 5 star review on 1st October 2019
Hello,
I bought the vudu sunstripe and sunglasses. Also the ITG intake for the 1.0 EcoBoost.

I am very happy with the intake, the only problem is, I live in Germany and für intake has no papers for the TÜV. So i dont have the chance to Drive it legally. If you have something that could help me with that I would appreciate it.
Also the instructions are very confusing when you are German and mit the best in english, but thats my problem.

The main problem I had is with the sunstripe. It was damaged durring the transportation. I dont know if it will last as Long as expected.
Came down from Scotland to go stage 2 on my 1.0t and what a difference. Feels like a totally different car.

Thanks AET Motorsport.
Fantastic service as always
Had my fiesta mapped at AET and I can't thank the guys there enough. My car is so much better and so good fun, and the service I got was excellent, really nice guys, would highly recommend them.
AET Motorsport is rated 4.70 based on 590 reviews