AET Motorsport Reviews

of reviewers recommend AET Motorsport
Read AET Motorsport Reviews

+44 1924 228042

Normanton Industrial Estate, Unit 14 Beckbridge Road

Amazing Service From The Boys At AET Once Again Used Them For My Fiesta ST180 Mk7 & Again On My Fiesta ST Mk8 That Is Now Running The First Batch Of Peron Stage 1 Maps For The Mk8, The Cars Absolutely Performs As It Should Have Came From Factory, The Power Delivery Is Perfect The Extra Pops N Crackles Just Finishes It Nicely, Nick & His Team Have Absolutely Smashed It, See You Boys Very Soon For A Dyno.
Very easy to use customer interface, fast and reliable service.
Very satisfied with AET Motorsport. Excellent products. Top professionalism. Thanks AET
Work very well, fast delivery. Good products! DHL did a good job, by calling when they delivered.
Can’t even send a oil filter to the correct address
Ive ordered multiple things from AET and have been 10/10 everytime. Received packages in less than a week each time which is impressive as im in Brisbane Australia!!!! 😉
I ordered my exhaust a couple of weeks before Black Friday and had to wait almost 3 weeks for a delivery. I rang up and got an excuse of you are backlogged from Black Friday purchased even though I had bought mine a couple weeks before mine. I played for tracking so that I get a text and an email saying my exhaust was being delivered on that day, I received no email and no text so did not know it was arriving at my work. Was given no time frame of delivery. Very disappointing.
Bought lowering springs and polybush inserts from AET a couple weeks back for my M135i. I had to call and chase delivery tracking information after a few days to find out the bush inserts weren't in stock. Now you may question why I've put a 5 star review but it's the way a company deals with issues that really matters. After calling and explaining that I had my car booked in at a local garage 2 days later and needed these parts the guys at AET bent over backwards to make sure the bushes arrived direct to my local garage on the morning it was in. True to their word the bushes turned up direct from the manufacturer at 11am and I was not inconvenienced at all 👌 big shout to the guys who dealt with me over the phone and on facebook yous are a credit to the business.
Hello, I bought the vudu sunstripe and sunglasses. Also the ITG intake for the 1.0 EcoBoost. I am very happy with the intake, the only problem is, I live in Germany and für intake has no papers for the TÜV. So i dont have the chance to Drive it legally. If you have something that could help me with that I would appreciate it. Also the instructions are very confusing when you are German and mit the best in english, but thats my problem. The main problem I had is with the sunstripe. It was damaged durring the transportation. I dont know if it will last as Long as expected.
Came down from Scotland to go stage 2 on my 1.0t and what a difference. Feels like a totally different car. Thanks AET Motorsport.
Fantastic service as always
Had my fiesta mapped at AET and I can't thank the guys there enough. My car is so much better and so good fun, and the service I got was excellent, really nice guys, would highly recommend them.
Ordered a Full exhaust system, communication was excellent explaining the times and the dates for delivery. Couldn’t fault the price
The online shop was very easy to use. My item was dispatched and delivered very quickly. It has all been a great experience.
Very good products, with fast delivery.
Very easy to use! Fast shipping and always top quality products!
excellent service
Great place , great products , what more could a guy possibly ask for , highly recommended 😉
All the parts I’ve bought have been top quality. Shipping was incredibly fast and customer service was 10/10.
Very good products.