AET Motorsport Reviews

of reviewers recommend AET Motorsport
Read AET Motorsport Reviews

+44 1924 228042

Normanton Industrial Estate, Unit 14 Beckbridge Road

Impossible task to actually have communication through email phone i had to go through Facebook and once someone did speak to me after 6-7 messages emails (1 reply a day if i was lucky) i found that the part that was in stock wasnt instock and was not told or contacted for this to be explained i had to chase to find this out and then when wanted a lil information on this part i was never given information so after spending over 600 pounds i will not be using AET motorsport again and if anyone asks me about the show car im building at the shows etc i will be sharing my experience
Hi James. We are very sorry it took 10 working days to deliver your parts things are usually a little quicker. its important to note all companys are struggling with the lasting effects of COVID-19 and we are certainly not immune to this although its getting better by the day. As for our port of communication our phone lines remain closed and we use both email and social media successfully to communicate with customers whilst we are short of staff. Kind Regards.
Great service and a really quick delivery. Would definitely use again.
Won’t send me them item I paid for because of a bad review
I haven’t recieived my parcel
The reason I gave 3 stars is because the delivery tracking option did not indicate whether or not the parcel was received and on its way or even when it was sent. When it did arrive the packaging was absolutely atrocious. A flimsy obviously re-used many a time cardboard box that was fallen apart. The only thing keeping it together was a small bit of tape that looked like it was applied by a 7 year old with parkinsons. Due to this I am unsure if I'd purchase stores from AET Motorsport again.
Amazing Service From The Boys At AET Once Again Used Them For My Fiesta ST180 Mk7 & Again On My Fiesta ST Mk8 That Is Now Running The First Batch Of Peron Stage 1 Maps For The Mk8, The Cars Absolutely Performs As It Should Have Came From Factory, The Power Delivery Is Perfect The Extra Pops N Crackles Just Finishes It Nicely, Nick & His Team Have Absolutely Smashed It, See You Boys Very Soon For A Dyno.
Very easy to use customer interface, fast and reliable service.
Very satisfied with AET Motorsport. Excellent products. Top professionalism. Thanks AET
Work very well, fast delivery. Good products! DHL did a good job, by calling when they delivered.
Can’t even send a oil filter to the correct address
Ive ordered multiple things from AET and have been 10/10 everytime. Received packages in less than a week each time which is impressive as im in Brisbane Australia!!!! 😉
I ordered my exhaust a couple of weeks before Black Friday and had to wait almost 3 weeks for a delivery. I rang up and got an excuse of you are backlogged from Black Friday purchased even though I had bought mine a couple weeks before mine. I played for tracking so that I get a text and an email saying my exhaust was being delivered on that day, I received no email and no text so did not know it was arriving at my work. Was given no time frame of delivery. Very disappointing.
I’ve owned 2 mk7 Firsta st180, both looked after by AET both of them where stage 2 and stage 2 Pro! there customer service is second to none and also give great advice.
AET Motorsport 5 star review on 8th April 2021
This is just my opinion but I have had a poor experience from the start. The boost gauge I had fitted looked like it was rushed and bodged on. 14 months later and it now doesn't work and is out of warranty. Tried to contact aet for my pop and bang map to be removed and did not get a reply on anything, from emails to social media, I can't call either. They stopped taking messages on social media but had time to advertise on them? Had the vudu boost pipes that had to be modified to make them fit, paid a lot of money for an airtec intercooler only to have to exchange it because it was damaged. They do have a lot of good products but from now on I think I will stick with puma speed.
Happy with my exhaust although the customer service was exhausting. Taking days to reply to emails and not being able to ring up was annoying. I understand it’s hard with covid but still posting on FB and Instagram all the time and not reply to customers wasn’t great
Ordered these items well over a month ago still haven’t arrived. I’ve tried contacting AET about this issue however there is no reply.
I am very disappointed actually!I understand that recent global events have conspired to delay the titting of my LSD but sending it to me instead of a refund is taking me for a fool,as it made no sense,I still may want a refund and will be getting in touch in due course.1 star
Such a fast service with no hickups.
AET Motorsport 5 star review on 23rd December 2020
Every purchase has been A+, good communication throughout and fast delivery.
AET Motorsport 5 star review on 22nd December 2020
Well happy with the products from here , will be returning In near future. Fast delivery aswell which is most important to some . Thank you CJ
AET Motorsport 5 star review on 21st December 2020