AET Motorsport Reviews

Read AET Motorsport Reviews

+44 1924 228042

Normanton Industrial Estate, Unit 14 Beckbridge Road

very good customer service
fast delivery itg kit on car sounds great will be buying moee upgrade from guys at aet
Very good service, product was delivered quickly and support was very helpful
Very good. One thing u may want to look into is that I was looking at some lowering springs for my car and 2 different types (which would have been similar size packages I’d imagine) different in shipping by a lot. One was 50 pound for international shipping, and the other 100.
I ordered vudu short shift and it came in good time and the quality is very good I have fitted it to my car and all working fun I would recommended this product
Service and overseas shipment of goods to me has been prompt and excellent, although shipment cost was a bit high. I would highly recommend AET Motorsport for fellow FiST owners from overseas for big or group purchases only.
Fast dispatch date
Shipping was fast (considering it came from the UK). The only thing I'd like to see them improve is email availability. Questions take a long time before they are being answered. But other than that top notch service as my map was with me in a mere couple of hours.
I was happy with the people that helped me out over at AET motorsport and I will be purchasing from them again in the near future
Website is great and easy to use with great explanations of all products. Ordering through the website was nice and easy making use of Klarna that they now offer.

I received a confirmation email straight away and then had one later on to say shipped. When checking the link it was showing that the item was still being picked tried emailing two different emails but got no reply. Item arrived though the next day but was just wanting the clarification of which was correct only a small issue really.

Once installing the products I rang to send over the files and the gent at the other end of the phone was brilliant and had the updated file back to me within an hour.

All in all a good service and will use again.
Good service, and quick delivery 👍🏻 A little problem with the track and trace number.
Good customer service.
Had some work done on my car awhile back and they were all friendly and very professional. All round would defo recommend to others
Apart from the delay in receiving my order ,the product I purchased is excellent quality
Great price
I haven’t received my item yet and it’s been a week’s time , but the fact that nick went out of his own way to provide guidance since i’ll be going to a vt330r conversion in Malta helped a lot. The website is amazing to use and the channel on you tube is really useful especially two minutes tuesdays
AET's website was very clear and easy to use, and delivery was prompt. I would certainly be happy to buy from them again.
Fast and on time
Ordered Parts from AET a few times. Always have good service and are happy to help with questions etc.
I received a few products which were really good quality and it was delivered quick and was also hassle free. Would definitely recommend to anyone who is looking at applying modifications onto their car.
Overall good customer service, good at getting back to me and shipping was quick
AET Motorsport is rated 4.69 based on 637 reviews