Libra Skincare LTD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Libra Skincare LTD
Email, Live Chat

Tell us how Libra Skincare LTD made you happy
Very fast deliver, highly recommended
Immer wieder gerne , kann ich bestens weiter empfehlen, vielen Dank!
Bin sehr zufrieden 👍 zu verlässliche Lieferung 🙏
Every order I've placed with them has been filled expediently, and shipped promptly. I love this business and will continue to purchase all of my skincare products from them.
All perfect !
Thank you very much my lovely shop!I like your big choice and good prices!My favorite cream Guinot bioxygene,this cream great for allergic and sensitive skin.
At the time of ordering, i had problems placing my order due to technical issues so i was unsure if my order had gone through or if my items were in stock. i emailed customer services and had a prompt response explaining what the issues had been and that my order was placed and would be despatched immediately, True to their word, my items arrived the following day. I was extremely pleased with the service, the product and the price. I have used abloomnova previously and have always found them competitively priced and excellent in processing orders.
Good communication with fast delivery.
Excellent company to work with! They have so many great products. Quick and easy!
Great product and great company.
Fantastic product, professional service
I would highly recommend! Great products and service.
Great items! Thanks 👍
Biodroga Mask Vitamin Honey Mask Rich for Lipid-Deficient Skin 200ml
Schnelle Bearbeitung und unkomplizierte Versand . Bin sehr zufrieden 👍
Kiitos paljon.
Thank you for excellent service!
Ich bestelle seit ein paar Jahren hier und bin immer sehr zufrieden. Habe im Januar wieder bestellt und hat alles super geklappt, Bestellung war innerhalb einer Woche da.
Warte jetzt über drei Wochen auf eine Lieferung, Geld per Paypal natürlich sofort bezahlt. Support kümmert sich nicht um eine Erstattung. Einfach nur eine Frechheit und nicht weiterzuempfehlen!
The German customs required further information about the shipment, the customer did not contact them to release the parcel.
Unfortunately this cannot be done by us for the customer!
Refund has been issued.
Can’t do a review on the product I didn’t receive it!
Libra Skincare LTD is rated 4.91 based on 914 reviews