A1 Windscreens Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend A1 Windscreens

Tell us how A1 Windscreens made you happy

"Gary removed the glass from my project car 8 months ago so I could start the restoration, I got in touch to see if he could come back and refit it and the work is fantastic. Thanks Shaun and thanks Gary - top job"
"Answered all phone calls promptly. Easy appointment booking. On time. Very good prices."
"I have had dealings with A1 for a number of years, never had a problem with any off the staff or the quality of workmanship. they can cope with rush jobs without any fuss"
"Excellent service everytime on our fleet of locomotives, We would`nt look anywhere else."
"Very good, quick and professional. Happy to tackle jobs of any size, including some of our larger industrial units. Highly recommended!"
"Absolutely brilliant service! Really friendly guy and sorted my fiesta window right out! Would recommend to anyone!"
"A very good, very quick, good quality, low cost window replacement. They also cleaned all of the glass out of the car and inside the door. I would recommend to any one who wants a good service."
"Had two of my car window screen fixed by them, fantastic service , would recommend ????"
"Jim and his team do all our screens at the Kirton off road centre.they have also done my personal cars.we wouldn't use anybody else.they won't be beaten on price and the service by the lads are second to none.brilliant!"
"Jim and his team do all our vehicles at the Kirton off road centre.they have also done my personal cars.would not use any other team as they wont be beaten on price or the service the lads give.brilliant!"
"Top level service, extreme professionalism and a highly competitive price. Would highly recommend A1 Motorway Windscreens!"
"We have only experienced top-class service from A1 Windsceens. Professional and knowledgeable , a combination to put your mind at ease. They have never let us down."
"Been an independent windscreen company ourselves its fantastic that i can rely on jim and the team to look after customers when they require work in their area. A1 northern windscreens."
"An absolute pleasure to deal with, and always provide a fast efficient service at a reasonable rate. Nothing seems too much trouble and they always give me the confidence that the job will be completed on time, which is crucial in an often fast paced, time sensitive environment that we work in."
"FIrst time delighted customer. Needed a replacement windscreen, found this service via Google, and liked the fact there was a local phone number for me to call. Efficient and friendly phone information and booking service. Was quoted accurately and informed of potential additional options that could occur. Fitting date was arranged and the fitter called me 1/2 hour before arrival as I'd been promised. Fitter (Gary) was very polite, informative, helpful and friendly. This was important as I have never had a replacement windscreen before. All round excellent, friendly and reasonably priced service that I was very pleased with. Recommended."
"Deal with A1 Windscreens on a daily basis, usually have the same 2 fitters come (Dave and Gary) who are very professional in their work. Also have no complaints with any of the other fitters we just don't see them as often. I recommend them to friends and family and anyone else who needs any glass work. Great company, here's to many more years of service ;) Andy - The Car People Sheffield"
"We have the pleasure of working with A1-Motorway windscreens on a Bus and Coach supply and fit contract we have. I only wish all glass fitting companies were as easy to work with, nothing is too much trouble and all the staff go the extra mile. Great bunch of people and a great company to work with. Keith O'Brien Carlyle Bus and Coach."
A1 Windscreens is rated 5.00 based on 17 reviews