A1 Windscreens Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend A1 Windscreens

How would you rate A1 Windscreens?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Answered all phone calls promptly. Easy appointment booking. On time. Very good prices."
N.c.r.c Scunthorpe
Verified Reviewer
"I have had dealings with A1 for a number of years, never had a problem with any off the staff or the quality of workmanship. they can cope with rush jobs without any fuss"
Luke Bramley
Verified Reviewer
"Excellent service everytime on our fleet of locomotives, We would`nt look anywhere else."
"Absolutely brilliant service! Really friendly guy and sorted my fiesta window right out! Would recommend to anyone!"
Robert Pearson
Verified Reviewer
"A very good, very quick, good quality, low cost window replacement. They also cleaned all of the glass out of the car and inside the door. I would recommend to any one who wants a good service."
"Had two of my car window screen fixed by them, fantastic service , would recommend ????"
Craig Thompson Odlin
Verified Reviewer
"Jim and his team do all our screens at the Kirton off road centre.they have also done my personal cars.we wouldn't use anybody else.they won't be beaten on price and the service by the lads are second to none.brilliant!"
Craig Thompson Odlin
Verified Reviewer
"Jim and his team do all our vehicles at the Kirton off road centre.they have also done my personal cars.would not use any other team as they wont be beaten on price or the service the lads give.brilliant!"
Mike Flanagan
Verified Buyer
"Top level service, extreme professionalism and a highly competitive price. Would highly recommend A1 Motorway Windscreens!"
"We have only experienced top-class service from A1 Windsceens. Professional and knowledgeable , a combination to put your mind at ease. They have never let us down."
Gareth Leeder
Verified Buyer
"Been an independent windscreen company ourselves its fantastic that i can rely on jim and the team to look after customers when they require work in their area. A1 northern windscreens."
Julian Fowles
Verified Buyer
"An absolute pleasure to deal with, and always provide a fast efficient service at a reasonable rate. Nothing seems too much trouble and they always give me the confidence that the job will be completed on time, which is crucial in an often fast paced, time sensitive environment that we work in."
Roy Harris
Verified Buyer
"FIrst time delighted customer. Needed a replacement windscreen, found this service via Google, and liked the fact there was a local phone number for me to call. Efficient and friendly phone information and booking service. Was quoted accurately and informed of potential additional options that could occur. Fitting date was arranged and the fitter called me 1/2 hour before arrival as I'd been promised. Fitter (Gary) was very polite, informative, helpful and friendly. This was important as I have never had a replacement windscreen before. All round excellent, friendly and reasonably priced service that I was very pleased with. Recommended."
Andy Barnsley
Verified Reviewer
"Deal with A1 Windscreens on a daily basis, usually have the same 2 fitters come (Dave and Gary) who are very professional in their work. Also have no complaints with any of the other fitters we just don't see them as often. I recommend them to friends and family and anyone else who needs any glass work. Great company, here's to many more years of service ;) Andy - The Car People Sheffield"
Keith O'Brien
Verified Buyer
"We have the pleasure of working with A1-Motorway windscreens on a Bus and Coach supply and fit contract we have. I only wish all glass fitting companies were as easy to work with, nothing is too much trouble and all the staff go the extra mile. Great bunch of people and a great company to work with. Keith O'Brien Carlyle Bus and Coach."
A1 Windscreens is rated 5.00 based on 15 reviews