A1 Windscreens Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend A1 Windscreens

Tell us how A1 Windscreens made you happy

Telephone
"Excellent response time really good job"
"A rapid response and an excellent service. Highly recommended"
"Excellent service from start to finish and their engineer Nick was very polite and professional."
"Very good service would recommend and use again"
"have used A1 motorway windscreens for quite a few years know and the service they give is first class and when fitters visit to replace glass they are tidy and very efficient and the quotes are always very competitive with other windscreen companies"
"nick came, got on with the job even though it was raining .did the job professionally, would not stop for a cuppa or anything great job in difficult conditions. 5 ***** thank you George A."
"I called A1 Windscreens on Sunday morning after waking up to find my daughter's car had been broken into after leaving a voicemail message it wasn't long before they returned my call..The guy on the phone was really helpful and polite.. Kept me in touch with what was happening.. The repair guy was polite.. Did a very professional job.. 100%recommended."
"I recived a stone chip in my new windscreen and stopped in on my way home to have it looked at ! Guy was wonderful took my car straight in to have it repaired Thank you very much as now I don’t have to worry"
"Gary removed the glass from my project car 8 months ago so I could start the restoration, I got in touch to see if he could come back and refit it and the work is fantastic. Thanks Shaun and thanks Gary - top job"
"Answered all phone calls promptly. Easy appointment booking. On time. Very good prices."
"I have had dealings with A1 for a number of years, never had a problem with any off the staff or the quality of workmanship. they can cope with rush jobs without any fuss"
"Excellent service everytime on our fleet of locomotives, We would`nt look anywhere else."
"Very good, quick and professional. Happy to tackle jobs of any size, including some of our larger industrial units. Highly recommended!"
"Absolutely brilliant service! Really friendly guy and sorted my fiesta window right out! Would recommend to anyone!"
"A very good, very quick, good quality, low cost window replacement. They also cleaned all of the glass out of the car and inside the door. I would recommend to any one who wants a good service."
"Had two of my car window screen fixed by them, fantastic service , would recommend ????"
"Jim and his team do all our screens at the Kirton off road centre.they have also done my personal cars.we wouldn't use anybody else.they won't be beaten on price and the service by the lads are second to none.brilliant!"
"Jim and his team do all our vehicles at the Kirton off road centre.they have also done my personal cars.would not use any other team as they wont be beaten on price or the service the lads give.brilliant!"
"Top level service, extreme professionalism and a highly competitive price. Would highly recommend A1 Motorway Windscreens!"
"We have only experienced top-class service from A1 Windsceens. Professional and knowledgeable , a combination to put your mind at ease. They have never let us down."
A1 Windscreens is rated 5.00 based on 25 reviews