A1 Windscreens Reviews

of reviewers recommend A1 Windscreens
Telephone

Tell us how A1 Windscreens made you happy
FIrst time delighted customer. Needed a replacement windscreen, found this service via Google, and liked the fact there was a local phone number for me to call. Efficient and friendly phone information and booking service. Was quoted accurately and informed of potential additional options that could occur. Fitting date was arranged and the fitter called me 1/2 hour before arrival as I'd been promised. Fitter (Gary) was very polite, informative, helpful and friendly. This was important as I have never had a replacement windscreen before. All round excellent, friendly and reasonably priced service that I was very pleased with. Recommended.
Been an independent windscreen company ourselves its fantastic that i can rely on jim and the team to look after customers when they require work in their area.
A1 northern windscreens.
An absolute pleasure to deal with, and always provide a fast efficient service at a reasonable rate. Nothing seems too much trouble and they always give me the confidence that the job will be completed on time, which is crucial in an often fast paced, time sensitive environment that we work in.
Deal with A1 Windscreens on a daily basis, usually have the same 2 fitters come (Dave and Gary) who are very professional in their work. Also have no complaints with any of the other fitters we just don't see them as often.

I recommend them to friends and family and anyone else who needs any glass work.

Great company, here's to many more years of service ;)

Andy - The Car People Sheffield
We have the pleasure of working with A1-Motorway windscreens on a Bus and Coach supply and fit contract we have. I only wish all glass fitting companies were as easy to work with, nothing is too much trouble and all the staff go the extra mile.
Great bunch of people and a great company to work with.
Keith O'Brien