PicStop Reviews

of reviewers recommend PicStop
Read PicStop Reviews

About PicStop:

Established in 2000 in the Isle of Man, we specialise in digital accessories and sell a wide range of products such as ink cartridges, memory cards, camera accessories, USB flash drives, telescopes, binoculars and much more but with a particular focus photography and computing.

PicStop is 100% online, we have no retail outlets but have multiple warehouses in the UK and Europe, we offer our products for sale across a number of channels including Ebay, Amazon and of course our own store where you can often find the best rate for a product.

We have attained authorised reseller status for many of the brands we stock including SanDisk, Kingston, Samsung, Jettec, Celestron and many more. You will find us on the "where to buy" section of many manufacturer websites.

Apart from our competitive pricing our consistent high level of service is what we believe sets us apart from our competition, online companies live and die by their reviews and with the growth of social media and the power this has it has become even more important to offer a better than just good service.

enquiries@picstop.co.uk

Court Row Chambers,Court Row,Ramsey, Isle of Man,British Isles,IM8 1JS

Good price and quick delivery
product works well
Very good service. Quick delivery, looks good but bought as Xmas present so for quality value for money will need to wait till my boyfriend tries it.
Now that I have it,I would not do without it. The Digital camera adaptor is a very useful and versitile addition to any one who is interested in astrophotography because of its adaptability for various cameras. N.B. additional support is essential for heavier cameras. well done celestron.
The prices at picstop are reasonable and in some cases I haven't found another shop as lower priced. Will keep giving picstopt custom for a long time to come.
Very helpful on the phone
Excellent service and very pleased with service received, thank you.
Great service.
Very reasonable prices, very easy-to-use website, and very impressive speed-of-delivery.
great service
Very ouick service all products worked as described. Prices were very good and products of a very high standard. Will be buying again .
Thank you I received my item in the time given and product works well . I will recommend you company to family and friend.
Very fast delivery highly recommended will use again
Excellent service product not in stock, left a email and emailed to say when to be in stock, made contact with me ordered superb service
No problems everything went like a dream.
Very good and deliver to qick
Good quality gear, decent prices, fast delivery. What else is there?
Came on The product was Exactly how it was described Very pleased with it
Speedy delivery. Kept informed throughout. Product as described. Happy customer.
Excellent service