PicStop Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend PicStop

About PicStop: Established in 2000 in the Isle of Man, we specialise in digital accessories and sell a wide range of products such as ink cartridges, memory cards, camera accessories, USB flash drives, telescopes, binoculars and much more but with a particular focus photography and computing.

PicStop is 100% online, we have no retail outlets but have multiple warehouses in the UK and Europe, we offer our products for sale across a number of channels including Ebay, Amazon and of course our own store where you can often find the best rate for a product.

We have attained authorised reseller status for many of the brands we stock including SanDisk, TP-Link, Samsung, Jettec, Celestron and many more. You will find us on the "where to buy" section of many manufacturer websites.

Apart from our competitive pricing our consistent high level of service is what we believe sets us apart from our competition, online companies live and die by their reviews and with the growth of social media and the power this has it has become even more important to offer a better than just good service.

enquiries@picstop.co.uk

PicStop.co.uk, 3P Logistics, Unit 1, Lockett Road, South Lancashire Industrial Estate,

How would you rate PicStop?

Mr Gregory C
Verified Buyer

There was a small problem on delivery but I must give 5 stars for the excellent customer service to sort it out
Also the price and product great
Mr Paul L
Verified Buyer

Very happy with the service and product that PicStop provided for me...Thanks!!!!

Everything was spot on.
Mark S
Verified Buyer

I ordered stuff, they send stuff, I received stuff, job done.
Mr Nigel R
Reviewer

Excellent service delivery and price
Mr Nigel R
Verified Buyer

Excellent service, price and delivery
Mrs Jennifer C
Verified Buyer

I ordered some Earl Grey tea and you delivered it.
Colin M
Verified Buyer

Prompt service, very satisfied.
Mr D
Verified Buyer

Easy to navigate website, competitive price and delivery as promised. A very efficient experience.
Mr Stuart B
Verified Buyer

Arrived within estimated time. Good service and fairly priced. Thank you.
Mr Alberto C
Verified Buyer

It was what I wanted and delivered promptly.
Mr Steven F
Verified Buyer

Got an excellent Micro SD card at a great price very happy.
John A
Verified Buyer

first class service and product Lexar 8gb compact flash arrived next day would deal with this company again
Verified Buyer

Good price, prompt delivery.
Verified Buyer

Good product, good price,quick delivery.
Verified Buyer

Very efficient, very happy with the service.
Paul T
Verified Buyer

Good price, prompt service. However, I ordered two identical SD cards. They arrived in separate packages the same day and I was charged £4.00 handling for each package. They could easily have been put them in one package thereby saving PicStop and the customer money, and reducing the amount of packaging.
Verified Buyer

I have been buying my Jet Tec ink cartridges from PicStop for several years, and have always found them to be excellent value for money with very quick delivery. I can highly recommend PicStop.
PicStop is rated 4.78 based on 674 reviews