3styleScooters® Reviews

of reviewers recommend 3styleScooters®
Read 3styleScooters® Reviews

About 3styleScooters®:

The UK's leading supplier of fantastic 3 Wheel Scooters and more for children of all ages, including Stunt Scooters and Urban Scooters for adults.

michael@3style.co.uk

3Style Scooters Ltd
Unit 5, Easter Park
Axial way, Colchester
Essex

Tell us how 3styleScooters® made you happy
Fantastic communication. Prompt free delivery and my little girl was thrilled with on her birthday!!
Clear info on the website, quick delivery, good quality parts.
We ordered a RGS-2 scooter for my daughter for Christmas. Delivery was very quick, we ordered direct through the website. My daughter loves it, especially the light up wheels. She uses it nearly every day and we have had no problems yet. Only thing I would have liked is an adjustable handle bar, this one only has one lockable height setting, I believe this has been rectified in the newer model. Also the base board that she stands on was a bit slippy but we stuck some grip tape on it which is much better. Apart from that it's a great sturdy scooter, a bit heavier than other scooters but I found this was better as my daughter falls off on her friends micro scooters which are lighter and tip more easily. Would purchase again and have recommended to friends.
Great customer service
Good customer service! Nice looking product. I purchased a 7+ version & delivery was delayed but after contacting 3style directly it was sent next day delivery... Nice touch. Not more than a quick trial so far but seems to have good build quality & fab wheels. I prefer it to my daughter's previous "micro" maxi & half the price 👍👍👍
Friendly, helpful staff helped to resolve my slight issue with the website, quickly and easily. Our boys love their scooters and it’s great that they sell reasonably priced spare parts.
Excellent customer service. I ordered one spare part, but got all the extra bits to fix my daughters scooter. Great communications and very fast delivery. No complaints from me whatsoever. Thanks Francesca...
Good customer service
I have not received my order after 2 weeks.
Dear Alistair,

We are very sorry to hear that your order has not arrived with you.

It's a shame you have left us a negative review without first contacting us to try and resolve this for you.

We will contact you separately to get some more information regarding your order and fingers crossed we can resolve this as quickly as possible for you.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to get in touch with us using the contact sheet on our 3Style website.

Kind regards
3Style®
The scooter was AMAZING!!!
Prompt service
Very user friendly system
Fast delivery and good website
I have to say first class company to deal with ...customer service was exceptional and item delivered within a couple of days
Ordered a scooter brake. Arrived quickly at a good price. It was a little awkward to fit but now have a working scooter once more.
Very easy to buy what I wanted and fast dispatch times
Reliable prompt service and responded swiftly to queries. My Grandsons safety helmet arrived today as promised, just in time for his third birthday. Will definitely recommend this company.
It arrived on time in excellent condition and it looks just right. As for performance I cannot comment; it is a Christmas present for my granddaughter and it is only 19th November. I know, though, that she will like the colour, 'Shocking Pink!'
The first scooter I received was damaged but after contacting the company an exchange was arranged straight away. I received a new scooter in beautiful condition and my Four year old loves it!
A small part broke on the scooter meaning it was useless. This company has all the spare parts and a brilliant low price including delivery. Step by step instructions on the website too. Can't fault them
3styleScooters® is rated 4.86 based on 96 reviews