3styleScooters® Reviews

of reviewers recommend 3styleScooters®
Read 3styleScooters® Reviews

About 3styleScooters®:

The UK's leading supplier of fantastic 3 Wheel Scooters and more for children of all ages, including Stunt Scooters and Urban Scooters for adults.

michael@3style.co.uk

3Style Scooters Ltd
Unit 5, Easter Park
Axial way, Colchester
Essex

Tell us how 3styleScooters® made you happy
Needed a replacement part which was easy to find on their website, complete with video instructions on how to install, it was cheap, had free p&p and arrived quickly in bad Covid postage times! Very impressed.
Fast delivery of item needed
Customer service was very helpful
We ordered new handlebar grips. They arrived so quickly and were perfect to replace the old ones. I noticed after ordering there was a typo in my address so I contacted them and had a reply on a Sunday within an hour and they sorted the issue. Really impressed with their service.
Very good firm to deal with - a previous scooter which lost a nut holding up the front stem was replaced free of charge via Amazon. The new version seems to have a much better folding mechanism and looks very well put together. The flashing wheels are a huge hit with our five year old grandson and we've now bought the larger version for his eight year old brother. Ordering and delivery arrangements were excellent and you can get a handy cloth bag to keep the scooters in too.
Fast delivery, great “how to” advice on website - daughter’s scooter fixed and good as new.
Absolute first class customer service. Francesca went above and beyond and was so helpful and sincere. If I could give 6 stars i would! Nothing was too much trouble and every question Francesca replied to promptly. The scooters themselves look fantastic, solid and built to last. So many colours to choose from and the multi coloured flashing wheels are the icing on the cake! Well done 3styleScooters! Exceptional Customer service and products!
Really fast delivery. My son loved the scooter, specially because of the light up wheels.
The quality of the scooter is really good, I was impressed and the price is very competitive with the other brands. Great
3styleScooters® 5 star review on 4th December 2020
Needed a new spring for my Grandson's scooter. It came quickly and did the job.
It was quick and easy to order the replacement part.
Very efficient and fantastic communication
Ordered a spare wheel. Arrived on time, without extra posting costs directly through 3S website. Very good.
Amazing service and we love the scooter
Easy to navigate website with everything I needed available. Good value, prompt delivery and a great free warranty extension. I wish I was small enough to ride it but my granddaughter will love it.
Prompt delivery. Very reasonable price for replacement parts which make the scooter like new!
Simple purchase and delivered on time. Nice quality scooter.
Bought the scooter 2.5 year ago and couple weeks ago a steering spring have broken. Now the scooter wasn't used heavily, more occasionally, but I have to admin that my kid is a rough rider, so can't blame on the quality alone.

However, I was really happy to find out, that there are original spear parts to buy! Things happen, stuff gets broken, but it's nice to know there's a way to prolong the use of it if needed. Good for environment, good for costumer. I’m definitely recommending 3Style Scooters if I overhear anyone looking for one ;)
So effective and helpful. Solved my issue out on the same day and writhing about 4-5 days kids were back on their scooters.
Fast efficient service.