3styleScooters® Reviews

of reviewers recommend 3styleScooters®
Read 3styleScooters® Reviews

About 3styleScooters®:

The UK's leading supplier of fantastic 3 Wheel Scooters and more for children of all ages, including Stunt Scooters and Urban Scooters for adults.

michael@3style.co.uk

3Style Scooters Ltd
Unit 5, Easter Park
Axial way, Colchester
Essex

Tell us how 3styleScooters® made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
3styleScooters® 5 star review on 28th October 2018
maria pereira
More Photos & Videos
I would highly recomment 3S, both my children love their scooters and their after care service is really good.
la disponibilità e la gentilezza del servizio . ottimo prodotto
Customer service very efficient and very helpful, responded quickly and resolved my issue with a replacement part.
Product came as expected and when one part seemed a bit off they sent a new one straight away

Really good customer service and a really well built project
The brake on my daughter's scooter broke, found a,replacement on the manufacturers website very easily, arrived within a couple of days and nice price as well. Overall very happy.
The Company were very helpful in ordering the scooters for my Grandchildren. This is the second purchase of these scooters they are good value for money and my Grandchildren absolutely love them.
Really fast delivery great to get spares so easily for the product where other brands would have meant disposing of the entire product.
We have bought this scooter for our Granddaughter who is a little nervous, she is not 3 until next month we have practising in the house before we venture outside. She loves the wheel lights, it’s the steering she hasn’t good used to yet but we are sure she will as she gets familiar with it. It’s a lovely scooter
Excellent service from a clear and informative website. I particularly liked the ethos behind the business creation
I was looking for a spare part for my son
scooter.
They made very to find and order the part.
Very good service.
Excellent customer service
Very well priced, great delivery options. Did exactly what they said they would. Very clear repair instructions too. First class!
How easy the website was to use. How quickly I got the part to fix the scooter
Very good customer service!
Very quick delivery and reasonable prices for our replacement parts for my daughters scooter Thankyou. Will definitely be using you again.
Excellent well made products
Love the fact you can buy parts!
easy and very clear website
I recently needed to replace a spring and found the customer service to be exceptional. The scooter is a few years old so needed a few upgrades (some of which were included for free). Each replacement part has a really simple online guide to follow. Just a few minutes and the scooter was as good as new. Thank you all.
Aquired a free scooter. Logged in to source some new parts to spruce it up. Easy to fit and kids loved it.
3styleScooters® is rated 4.89 based on 131 reviews