3style Scooters® Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend 3style Scooters®

About 3style Scooters®: The UK's leading supplier of fantastic 3 Wheel Scooters and more for children of all ages, including Stunt Scooters and Urban Scooters for adults.

michael@3style.co.uk

3Style Scooters Ltd
Unit 5, Easter Park
Axial way, Colchester
Essex

Tell us how 3style Scooters® made you happy

"Fast delivery and good website"
"I have to say first class company to deal with ...customer service was exceptional and item delivered within a couple of days"
"Ordered a scooter brake. Arrived quickly at a good price. It was a little awkward to fit but now have a working scooter once more."
"Very easy to buy what I wanted and fast dispatch times"
"Reliable prompt service and responded swiftly to queries. My Grandsons safety helmet arrived today as promised, just in time for his third birthday. Will definitely recommend this company."
"It arrived on time in excellent condition and it looks just right. As for performance I cannot comment; it is a Christmas present for my granddaughter and it is only 19th November. I know, though, that she will like the colour, 'Shocking Pink!'"
"The first scooter I received was damaged but after contacting the company an exchange was arranged straight away. I received a new scooter in beautiful condition and my Four year old loves it!"
"A small part broke on the scooter meaning it was useless. This company has all the spare parts and a brilliant low price including delivery. Step by step instructions on the website too. Can't fault them"
"Website easy to use. Answered questions promptly. Competitive prices and fast delivery."
"Home site easy to move around. Ordering, and delivery, of scooter really efficient. All dealt with inside a week !!"
"Excellent the children loved their new scooters ,,, I have recommended to a few friends and other people that have asked for were I got it from ,,, I was extremely happy with customer care support,,,great thank you ☺️"
"Fast delivery, Great produkt for jest price"
"Great scooter. Excellent service and fast delivery."
"Best made scooters around, Very sturdy. Customer service is also outstanding, we had a small little issue and they went above and beyond In getting it resolved. Highly recommend and will defo be purchasing again :-)"
"My kids loved playing with the 3style scooters, the flashing lights were a big hit and the camo helmets are a must 😍😍😍"
"Kids love their scooters, makes the school run a dream and the light up wheels look awesome at this time of year."
"FAST DELIVERY AND GOOD PRODUCT, DESPITE THE HANDLE IS EITHER LOW OR HIGH, NOT ADJUSTABLE IN THE MIDDLE"
"The product is great and the purchasing process couldn't have been easier."
"very satisfied and recommend"
"Wonderful, sturdy scooter."