3styleScooters® Reviews

of reviewers recommend 3styleScooters®
Read 3styleScooters® Reviews

About 3styleScooters®:

The UK's leading supplier of fantastic 3 Wheel Scooters and more for children of all ages, including Stunt Scooters and Urban Scooters for adults.

michael@3style.co.uk

3Style Scooters Ltd
Unit 5, Easter Park
Axial way, Colchester
Essex

Tell us how 3styleScooters® made you happy
Very happy with fast service, no issues
Great scooter, arrived quickly, grandson loves it.
Easy to use website. No fuss delivery. Nice.
Easy way to find what I was looking for, website easy to navigate
everything is clear and fast
Good communication and order arrived next day!
Really fast delivery
Good service. Grey website with a range of parts for repair and instructions for fitting included. All sizes. Very happy with 3style
No problems encounter in ordering online and easy to find installation instructions.
I ordered some parts to fix a scooter. The process was very easy, quick, and affordable! Their guides online were helpful for installation.
I have purchased two scooters from this company now and both are of excellent quality and value for money. I like the fact that you can go online and purchase reasonably priced spares, as well as the easy to use website and speedy delivery. Prices are competitive too!
Easy to use website and quick delivery
Really impressed with the scooter the quality and sturdiness plus my son loves it.
Really great website offering high quality products with very efficient delivery options. I have placed 2 orders with perfect service - thanks
Recently bought a third scooter from 3Style Scooters. Previous two were purchased last year. Website is really clear and ordering super easy. Scooter arrived next day and we are extremely happy with it. Great company 😊
High quality better than Micro
AA+, super fast delivery
It was easy to assemble, loved the light up wheels
I had paid £6.95 extra for Saturday delivery so that I could get my son's 3Style scooter fixed in time for school on Monday. The delivery company (which shall remain nameless) dropped the ball and the package didn't arrive. 3Style customer service were amazing! They immediately refunded me the Saturday postage and sent out TWO extra sets of spare parts - which arrived the very next day! My son loves his 3Style scooter and it has lasted him a good long time, which is why I was keen to fix it rather than replace it. I am so impressed by 3Style and their customer service that I am giving them 5 stars and I would heartily recommend them. Oh, and the step-by-step maintenance guide on the website is really useful too!
Thanks you 3Stlye, it is great that you offer replacement parts rather than having to purchase a complete replacement scooter, for a minor breakage (I had to replace the steering 'Spring'). And the tutorials on how to replace the parts are fantastic. Oh & the spring was nice & cheap too, considering your captive market for these replacement parts. Fantastic all round. Many Thanks, Dan
3styleScooters® is rated 4.92 based on 211 reviews