3style Scooters® Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend 3style Scooters®

About 3style Scooters®: The UK's leading supplier of fantastic 3 Wheel Scooters and more for children of all ages, including Stunt Scooters and Urban Scooters for adults.

michael@3style.co.uk

3Style Scooters Ltd
Unit 5, Easter Park
Axial way, Colchester
Essex

Click Here

Tell us how 3style Scooters® made you happy

"I could easily find parts for my child’s scooter!"
"product arrives as estimated or sooner. If per chance I ordered the wrong part they seem to know and add the bits I need (free). Online instruction are easy and straight forward to follow. I've used them a few times as one of my daughters is a budding evil Kenivel. Simple and easy to use website"
"Great after sale service with all spare parts available."
"the delivery was super quick and the scooter is fantastic, my daughter loves it!"
"Excellent service dealt with my issue very promptly"
"Customer service was quick and efficient in correcting the mistake I made in my order. Delivery was prompter than that promised and made by a decent carrier, which let me know the hour within which delivery would be made. Granddaughter is very pleased and using it more than she used her too-small scooter."
"Looked all over the internet for the missing piece for my son's scooter. Not only did they have it but at a very reasonable price."
"Great service, you order, they deliver on time, what's not to like."
"I experienced some difficulties in booking a spare wheel, since I am booking from Italy and not from the UK. But Francesca from 3Style was very polite and accurate in her replies. She assisted me with the booking and the delivery. Only negative note: the delivery through Royal Mail took more than 2 weeks."
"Effortless and ended up with quality product with clear instructions and purpose tools"
"Brilliant service and very reasonable prices"
"The item I ordered was very easy to locate & order. I made a mistake and ordered the wrong size scooter but, once i'd found the email address to contact you on the order was immediately cancelled. I reordered the item the next day & it was delivered to me on Monday 12th August. Very impressed. Hope my Grandson is too when he opens it on his birthday. ps I was asked if this was for a present & the first name & age of the person & male/female but, there dosen't seem to be any indication of why this question was asked I thought there may have been a card or something inside. Many thanks again from a satisfied customer. Yvonne Shaw"
"I love the light up wheels the best. Replacement parts were really easy to order from their website so when mummy ran over the scooter with her car daddy could fix it with a new bolt for the wheel."
"Efficient Good value"
"I bought a 3style RGS-2 scooter from amazon couple of years back, my daughter love this scooter, recently one of the part broke, got in touch with customer service in 3style scooter on heretohelp@3style.co.uk by email, While I send email of replacements parts query and warranty, I found parts on their website and ordered one as warranty is expired. Someone replied my email asked my order number, They send me replacements parts with couple of extra parts. And refunded my order which I paid. See this reply Thank you for contacting 3Style® I have just processed a full refund for your order and I have also added a couple of extra parts to your order. In addition to the replacement spring assembly I have also included a replacement spring so you have a spare and I have also included a replacement set of shank bolts, as these have had some modifications made to their design since your order. Please see the guides below to show you how to replace these parts. Amazing isn’t!!! Really helpful, In the end its not all about money, its the way you care your customers and support after sales. I really recommend 3 style scooter company. Really good people."
"My daughters absolutely love their 3style scooters. They are so easy to fold and carry if need be. Delivery was quick. Highly recommend this product. Best scooter we have ever bought."
"Replacement wheel and bolt needed for scooter. We had them in a matter of days, and due to that, a happy boy again."
"Excellent service, will always use them"
"Easy to order and quick delivery"
"Speed of response plus no delivery charge which is great."
3style Scooters® is rated 4.87 based on 75 reviews