3styleScooters® Reviews

of reviewers recommend 3styleScooters®
Read 3styleScooters® Reviews

About 3styleScooters®:

The UK's leading supplier of fantastic 3 Wheel Scooters and more for children of all ages, including Stunt Scooters and Urban Scooters for adults.

michael@3style.co.uk

3Style Scooters Ltd
Unit 5, Easter Park
Axial way, Colchester
Essex

Tell us how 3styleScooters® made you happy
High quality better than Micro
AA+, super fast delivery
It was easy to assemble, loved the light up wheels
I had paid £6.95 extra for Saturday delivery so that I could get my son's 3Style scooter fixed in time for school on Monday. The delivery company (which shall remain nameless) dropped the ball and the package didn't arrive. 3Style customer service were amazing! They immediately refunded me the Saturday postage and sent out TWO extra sets of spare parts - which arrived the very next day! My son loves his 3Style scooter and it has lasted him a good long time, which is why I was keen to fix it rather than replace it. I am so impressed by 3Style and their customer service that I am giving them 5 stars and I would heartily recommend them. Oh, and the step-by-step maintenance guide on the website is really useful too!
Thanks you 3Stlye, it is great that you offer replacement parts rather than having to purchase a complete replacement scooter, for a minor breakage (I had to replace the steering 'Spring'). And the tutorials on how to replace the parts are fantastic. Oh & the spring was nice & cheap too, considering your captive market for these replacement parts.
Fantastic all round. Many Thanks, Dan
Great quality and prompt delivery.
bought this for my 7 years old boy, loved it and really enjoying it, very stable and safe. Will get one also for my 4 years old :)
Good website, soon found exactly what I needed and then ordered it. Product received on schedule and fitted to the scooter. Job done!
Great service 😊
Ordered a replacement part received it fast, cheap and without delivery charge. Excellent service.
A good service at a good price with good spares
Quality of item as good if not better than micro scooters but far cheaper for what you get-fold down & led wheels as standard. Took 2 working days from order to delivery. 1 very happy 5 yr old!
Videos of the product in use. Comprehensive set of spares.
Needed a replacement part which was easy to find on their website, complete with video instructions on how to install, it was cheap, had free p&p and arrived quickly in bad Covid postage times! Very impressed.
Fast delivery of item needed
Customer service was very helpful
We ordered new handlebar grips. They arrived so quickly and were perfect to replace the old ones. I noticed after ordering there was a typo in my address so I contacted them and had a reply on a Sunday within an hour and they sorted the issue. Really impressed with their service.
Very good firm to deal with - a previous scooter which lost a nut holding up the front stem was replaced free of charge via Amazon. The new version seems to have a much better folding mechanism and looks very well put together. The flashing wheels are a huge hit with our five year old grandson and we've now bought the larger version for his eight year old brother. Ordering and delivery arrangements were excellent and you can get a handy cloth bag to keep the scooters in too.
Fast delivery, great “how to” advice on website - daughter’s scooter fixed and good as new.
Absolute first class customer service. Francesca went above and beyond and was so helpful and sincere. If I could give 6 stars i would! Nothing was too much trouble and every question Francesca replied to promptly. The scooters themselves look fantastic, solid and built to last. So many colours to choose from and the multi coloured flashing wheels are the icing on the cake! Well done 3styleScooters! Exceptional Customer service and products!
3styleScooters® is rated 4.92 based on 196 reviews