3styleScooters® Reviews

of reviewers recommend 3styleScooters®
Read 3styleScooters® Reviews

About 3styleScooters®:

The UK's leading supplier of fantastic 3 Wheel Scooters and more for children of all ages, including Stunt Scooters and Urban Scooters for adults.

michael@3style.co.uk

3Style Scooters Ltd
Unit 5, Easter Park
Axial way, Colchester
Essex

Tell us how 3styleScooters® made you happy
Easy to use website
The item was delivered in time
Excellent service fitted perfectly would recommend thank you
Love it all. My son has had 3 scooters from here now the only place we will get them from. For the price they are well worth it.
Easy to order, just what I needed. Have a very happy little boy.
It was ok.Delivery was free and it took a couple of days other than that nothing to say but that this is our second scooter!These are great quality and will last a long time.Tks!
Quick repsonse to my query and helped me order the exact part I needed.
Just a great company. Helpful, reliable and no issues.
i emailed the company to find out when an item would be in stock. I got a very friendly and helpful response telling me an estimated date, and they would email me when the items were available - really positive thus far. When I checked the website about a week after the date I was estimated all of the items I was asking about were in stock, but I have not received an sort of email - FAIL
Very happy with fast service, no issues
Great scooter, arrived quickly, grandson loves it.
Easy to use website. No fuss delivery. Nice.
Easy way to find what I was looking for, website easy to navigate
everything is clear and fast
Good communication and order arrived next day!
Really fast delivery
Good service. Grey website with a range of parts for repair and instructions for fitting included. All sizes. Very happy with 3style
No problems encounter in ordering online and easy to find installation instructions.
I ordered some parts to fix a scooter. The process was very easy, quick, and affordable! Their guides online were helpful for installation.
I have purchased two scooters from this company now and both are of excellent quality and value for money. I like the fact that you can go online and purchase reasonably priced spares, as well as the easy to use website and speedy delivery. Prices are competitive too!
3styleScooters® is rated 4.91 based on 220 reviews