247 Blinds Reviews

of reviewers recommend 247 Blinds
Read 247 Blinds Reviews

About 247 Blinds:

247 Blinds online store selling roller and vertical blinds, velux, faux, wooden, venetian and roman panel blinds. All made to measure window blinds are delivered free and come in a range of styles, colours and shades. Perfect for home improvement, shops and offices.

I have ordered from this company several times. They have a wide range of styles and colours of blinds and offer a free sample service which is very useful when trying to choose the correct colour/shade. These arrive very quickly. Have always been pleased with the blinds i have ordered. Prices are very good too compared with our local stores and other online companies.
Very quick service - good quality blinds.
Loved the blinds
Blinds were good but not provided with fixing screw/plugs! I have many different types of screws but the ones required are very thin. A quick fitting job then became a bigger job having to go to DIY store to purchase the screws. I find it also anoying that Brand advertising is stuck on the blind and I had to remove it. Selection was easy and delivery was very good. The simple and cheap task to put a few screws in the pack would have resulted in a better review.
I'm really pleased with my venetian Blinds, they look expensive but were a reasonable price. They were well made and easy to put up and delivered on time. I won't hesitate to recommend 24/7 to my friends. I was so impressed I bought blinds for another room
Good quality product
The service was quick and efficient, blinds fitted easy to fit.
Quality blinds at reasonable prices.
Very impressed with quality, sizing and speedy delivery. Will recommend and purchase from you again
They arrived very quickly. They all fitted and having the fabrics samples in advance was a huge bonus as I knew what I was getting.
Good selection of designs available and prompt delivery with regular updates
Arrived really quickly, were easy to install, have given us privacy when we want it and have transformed the bathrooms making them look so much more modern. Excellent.
Easy to install. Well made. Good, clear instructions with good illustrations. Good value for money.
Really pleased with the ease of ordering on line and the fast delivery,
Quality, speed of delivery and the measureguard all excellent.
Excellent service, perfect fit, quality blinds
Very efficient & informative delivery. Excellent quality, had lots of compliments on how lovely they look. Would definately use 24/7 blinds in the future &highly recommend to anyone purchasing new blinds.
Quick delivery, good quality product, easy and accurate measuring and order process
Prompt delivery and good service however blinds were from two factories and the finish of one was much better than the other.
We received it in time, in size and colour. Thank you so much! :-)
247 Blinds is rated 4.75 based on 28 reviews