1st Call Windscreens Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend 1st Call Windscreens Ltd
Telephone

Tell us how 1st Call Windscreens Ltd made you happy
A stone had hit the windscreen as I was driving home. I happened to pass the Sittingbourne branch and asked if it could be repaired. They did it there and then and even made me a cup of tea while I waited. Completely professional and excellent business.
Turned up within time required, very polite team, windscreen replaced, all cleaned up.
Would recommend this company.
I telephoned 1st Call Windscreen for advise about a leaky windscreen.
David was extremely friendly helpful and honest.
I live locally so wanted to use a local business.
I would highly recommend this business.
Thanks to the 1st Call team
1st Call Windscreens Ltd (Neil) provided an excellent, efficient, professional and friendly service carrying out a swift replacement to my side window after someone had tried to break into my car and rendered it insecure. I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending this family business who, amazingly, managed to source the glass I needed and carry out the work in a far quicker timeframe than any of the larger companies and even Vauxhall! Well done guys.
Striaight forward fast service. Did exactly what they said, when they said they would. All staff were polite and friendly. I would recommend them highly to anyone. They replaced a side window to my van the next morning after calling them.
I came home from holiday and found my rear windscreen smashed! Called 1st Call and they came out early the next morning. Very friendly staff, from the lady on the phone (Helen I believe) to the two gentleman who came out to fix it. Excellent service.

P.S Give Helen a few more tea breaks :)
Extremely friendly, efficient and professional!
Received an excellent service, very friendly and efficient would most definitely use again. Highly recommended
Fantastic service, couldn't have been better. Will definitely use again if needed :) x
David was very helpful and professional while he was mending the window of my car. He also shared top tip with us when it comes to deal the similar situations. I would recommend him and 1stcall windows ltd. without a doubt for your next job.....
Excellent , courteous, same day service. A firm I would trust
100% RELIABLE SUPER FAST SERVICE AND VERY PROFESSIONAL. WILL USE AGAIN AND WILL RECOMMEND :)
Excellent customer service would highly recommend using this company.
Great friendly service fast and efficient. We have 16 taxis and will be using them for all my work. Highly recommended.
1st Call Windscreens Ltd 5 star review on 26th July 2016
Excellent service, professional staff, would recommend.
I cannot rate this company high enough. First class, friendly service. If you are looking for a company who truly care and will go out of their way to help you, then you have found them! I would absolutely recommend them.
Outstanding service. Friendly team family business, swift and professional. Would use again and kept their details. Thank you
1st call were brilliant, even after I managed to order the wrong window, which only became apparant once they had arrived to replace it. They went and got the right one and fitted it within the hour. GREAT JOB, THANKS.
1st Call Windscreens Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 138 reviews