1st Call Windscreens Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend 1st Call Windscreens Ltd
Telephone

Tell us how 1st Call Windscreens Ltd made you happy
From the first call into Sittingbourne branch being dealt with by Helen through to Liam Kelly fitting my windscreen I cannot give more praise. Both Helen and Liam were very cheerful, helpful and above all kept me updated all the time. I would completely recommend using 1st Call Windscreens any time.
quick, efficient, polite
Excellent service - prompt, efficient, courteous. Thank you Jack and Jake.
Jack and Byron were very polite, friendly and efficient. Thank you.
Jack and Alex make Autoglass and National Windscreen look like amateurs, polite and professional they did the job quickly, cleanly and with no fuss.
"Excellent service provided by each and every member from the point I made contact! A lovely lady responded to my call and emails efficiently, when I called the office, a cheerful gentleman responded to my query and made me laugh with a joke....and then when Jack and Alex arrived to do the job, they were polite, professional and didn't waste any time...a business team like this one deserves every positive review it can get - Thank you everyone".
Very good service
What a FANTASTIC all round service!
Kieran and Byron arrived and within the hour the job was done.
They were polite and professional and took the time to explain the process fully, they worked carefully and with expertise.
I would have no hesitation in recommending 1ST CALL.
WELL DONE and THANKYOU.
Very pleased with the replacement. Jack and Byron were quick and efficient. A professional service.
Five star company. Having got a windscreen chip in our Motorhome on the way to catch the Eurotunnel. We tried AutoGlass,you can't actually get to talk to anybody, only to be advised on an automated system they couldn't do it for 3 days. From the first phone call with 1st Call we felt we were actually talking to somebody who understood our predicament. Within a few hours our windscreen was repaired. It was actually the owner and his son who come to are rescue. We found them very professional, friendly helpful. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend or use 1st Call again.
Alex and Jack replaced my windscreen, no hassle.
Impeccable manners, great customer service!
Would strongly recommend.
Jack & Alex made a great job of replacing the windscreen..
Jack & Alex replaced my windscreen quickly and well.
From my first contact with Helen on the phone to the standard of the work done this has been a 1st class company to deal with. This is the second time I have used 1st Call replacing both a front and rear screen. They could not be more accommodating even lettting have the screen fitted at the unit because of heavy rain THANKS FOR A GREAT SERVICE
Come along to refit a windscreen to a London Taxi, broke the original windscreen, ordered a replacement and then decided not to fit the windscreen and I had to go elsewhere.
Quick response, good service and a cup of tea while I waited.
As a company running HGVs it can be very difficult to find a company that is reasonably priced and doesn't have a 2 week waiting list.
1st Call was recommended to us, so we decided to give them a go as everywhere else was horrendously expensive.
Best choice we ever made! The staff in the office were fantastic and helped us to work out exactly which windscreen we needed for our truck and were told that the engineers could come out to fit it whenever was convenient to us.
We had Kieran come out to fit the windscreen who was brilliant and it was all over and done with in an hour and a half!
Will be recommending 1st Call to everyone.
Helpful service and friendly fitters ( jack and Byron) would recommend.
Had a call out to repair my windscreen today, thank you to Byron for doing the repair, both guys were very helpful and efficient and the company kept me in the loop when to expect them.
Fantastic staff excellent service. Great value best quote and first to be available to replace my windscreen. Highly recommend. Thank you
1st Call Windscreens Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 128 reviews