1st Call Windscreens Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend 1st Call Windscreens Ltd
Telephone

Tell us how 1st Call Windscreens Ltd made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Fantastic staff excellent service. Great value best quote and first to be available to replace my windscreen. Highly recommend. Thank you
Excellent job by Kieran today
Kept me informed of arrival time and extremely helpful in really bad weather conditions
Turned up in a clean van, very professional and courteous. The main fitter was training a younger lad called Byron and the job was completed quickly and to a high standard. Would recommend the service at anytime, to anyone who needs a screen quickly.
1st call should be 1st class.brilliant service all round
1st call should be 1st class
Simply brilliant, they went above and beyond what would normally be expected. I would highly recommend this business.
Great service at a great price really couldn't fault it from initial call to the fitting of the windscreen. Friendly service from everyone who works there. Thanks to Jake for a speedy and professional job!
Superb service in every way, from initial quotation to booking and completion of the work. And all at a very competitive price - I will certainly use them again in future.
Excellent service. Came out to replace my windscreen in less than 24 hrs. Friendly staff both on the phone and face to face. Excellent and affordable price and £230 less than Auto glass.
Superb Service by a Father and Son team.
The only company that took the trouble to locate a windscreen for my Toyota Well done and thank you
I called at 9:00am to book a replacement screen expected a few days wait for a fitting. My type of windscreen wasn't available locally, but 1st call said they would call me back if they could get one to fit the same day. I completely missed the callback, but as I said I'm in all day they came anyway and had fitted the screen by 4:15pm... they'd already contacted my insurers so I only had to pay the excess. Excellent, friendly, ultra helpful service.
Very friendly and efficient - thank you.
Fitter - Jake I highly recommend 1st Call Windscreens Ltd. From my initial phone call to my windscreen being replaced...just 3 hours!!!! So friendly, so quick and so professional. Thank you so much
Very professional, courteous and knowledgable. I would highly recommend 1st Call Windscreens to anyone requiring a replacement windscreen for their car. David sourced a manufacturers approved screen for my car and fitted it at my home address with the assistance from Neil.
Highly recommend 1st Call Windscreens. Impressed with their response and overall service. This is a Company I have used in the past and was delighted that the main Honda Dealership that engaged them on this occasion endorse their services. A big thank you to Neil Fletcher for his professionalism during the visit.
Excellent service all round!
Best customer service I've ever received from anywhere - ever!!! Rear side glass shattered on my Ford Tourneo whilst on motorway. 1st Call picked a new glass up from Sittingbourne for me, then drove over to Gillingham to fit it for me (in appalling weather conditions under a tarpaulin!) Turned up when they said, cleared up all the old broken glass from my vehicle, driveway and pavement. Were very professional. Top blokes, 1st class service, quality job - would highly recommend.
The fitters arrived in the time slot that I had been advised of and called me half hour before arrival to say that they were on their way. They were polite, professional and helpfully answered my questions. I would thoroughly recommend 1st Call.
1st Call Windscreens Ltd is rated 4.89 based on 89 reviews