1 Click Log Cabins Reviews

of reviewers recommend 1 Click Log Cabins
Over A Month
Read 1 Click Log Cabins Reviews

About 1 Click Log Cabins:

As we’ve grown, we’ve used this know-how to develop and improve our products. So, we truly believe our log cabins are superior to other manufacturers, both in appearance and structural integrity.

sales@1clicklogcabins.co.uk

W Story
1 Click Log Cabins 5 star review on 4th July 2020
B Colman
More Photos & Videos
Nice garage at a good price. People were very helpful when needed. Delivery men were excellent in attitude and helpfulness. Only down side was multiple missing parts and a couple of parts not cut to correct length to allow for window. Luckily we managed to fashion most (but not all) missing parts out of cladding that was used as a pallet.

Overall better than a lot of the reviews i read but shame about the missing parts!
1 Click Log Cabins 4 star review on 5th August 2020
I am very pleased with my log cabin. it is ideal to house my hot tub and a few extras. Alan and John were fantastic at putting it together. They were very professional and really helpful. Definitely a pleasure.
The reason I have marked it down a star because of the lack of communication from the company, I had to do the calling. I then asked if I could be given 1 weeks notice for delivery as I had things to prepare. When in fact I was given 3 days which was a rush for me.
I am going to be ordering another cabin from you sometime soon.
I love my click log cabin, but I don’t love the cheap felt for the roof, I also don’t love the plastic windows and door finish, it should be glass.

This cabin is from our Budget range that comes with perspex windows and free roofing felt. We do have a glass glazing option on request.
It has been delivered but not up yet. However the quality of the timber looks very good, the windows and doors weigh a ton! I cant wait for it to be erected and finally have my dream office, come hideaway, come bar.
Excellent summerhouse, it looks great. Really pleased with how they modified the log cabin for me; exactly what I wanted.

Some additional parts confused me which weren't on the parts list; but overall very satisfied.
1 Click Log Cabins is rated 4.83 based on 70 reviews