1clicklogcabins Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend 1clicklogcabins

About 1clicklogcabins: As we’ve grown, we’ve used this know-how to develop and improve our products. So, we truly believe our log cabins are superior to other manufacturers, both in appearance and structural integrity.

3 Webber Court
Billington Road
Burnley
Lancashire

"Excellent customer service"
"Good product for the money, great delivery. This review is for the whole process as I have now received and erected my dalton log cabin. The ordering and pre delivery experience was excellent. I needed to rearrange my initial delivery slot and it could not have been easier. When the log cabin was delivered it was to my mums house, the two delivery guys could not have been better or more helpful - five stars for for them both :) As for my cabin, it is great value for money, robust and good quality structure that was easy to put together. Like several other reviewers I chose to put it together my self, rather than rely on your team - plus save myself money. I am extremely pleased with the whole purchase, product and experience. Would definitely use again and recommend."
"Excellent quality and attention to detail. First class team and very knowledgeable. Thankyou again to your guys. Liz"
"Great customer service. I was taken care of every step of the way. The website was really easy to use, I found a Log Cabin without any fuss! I would highly recommend anyone wanting to buy a Log Cabin."
"I purchased a 20ft x 18ft Libby Mae log cabin from 1 Click Cabins and I’m very pleased with the quality. The lorry driver was very helpful, he gave some useful tips on construction. The quality of the wood is good with not too many knots. Originally I was reluctant to spend so much money on a product unseen, but for me it has all worked out fine with no problems."
"Ordering On-line was very straight forward. Expected delivery date was only a few weeks, communication of date was good. Delivery arrived on requested day and driver unloaded efficiently. Assembly instructions were very clear. Defiantly would recommend to anyone."
"Wonderful cabin, had this one fitted by these guys, brilliant."
"Wonderful cabin, had this one fitted by these guys, brilliant."
Jennifer, your log cabin looks brilliant.
1clicklogcabins is rated 5.00 based on 8 reviews