1 Click Log Cabins Reviews

of reviewers recommend 1 Click Log Cabins
Over A Month
Read 1 Click Log Cabins Reviews

About 1 Click Log Cabins:

As we’ve grown, we’ve used this know-how to develop and improve our products. So, we truly believe our log cabins are superior to other manufacturers, both in appearance and structural integrity.

sales@1clicklogcabins.co.uk

1 Click Log Cabins 5 star review on 9th July 2020
William Story
Bob Colman
More Photos & Videos
Great quality. It was easy to erect, did it in a day. Beautifully made and we had no problems with construction. Came with good instructions and the delivery guys were great. Look forward to spending many happy hours using it.
Really pleased with our log cabin, great customer support when providing updates with delivery and advice on the base required. Paid for the installation which I’m glad that we did....quick installation with minimal tidying up afterwards.
1 Click Log Cabins 5 star review on 13th July 2020
Log cabin arrived on the stated delivery day nice & early, all parts present & correct. Quality was really good & especially for the price!

I'd read all the reviews but personally I had no hesitation and very pleased with my new cabin which was easy to assemble.

Well done 1 Click
Very pleased with results, poor chap who put it together arrived on a very hot day, and just had to give up, but returned next day and completed work. Just got to put a finish on the wood now, but raining.
Looking forward to using it when furniture arrives!
1 Click Log Cabins 5 star review on 9th July 2020 1 Click Log Cabins 5 star review on 9th July 2020
My first phone call was during the lock down I tried two other companies, both of whom choose not to respond.

I called 1clicklogcabins and Simon responded straight away. On ordering the log cabin 1click checked the details thoroughly to make sure I was happy. The delivery time was exactly as forecast and the chaps delivering were very efficient taking the pieces into the back garden. They arrived right on schedule. The following day the fitter, Lucas, arrived and worked hard without stopping in spite of the rain. Excellent job Lucas was very professional and checked I was happy before he left. I plan to put either a metal roof or a bitumen corrugated roof on top of the felt to ensure a long trouble free life of my cabin. Perhaps this could be a business opportunity for 1click to consider offering. Cabin looks great and on close inspection, whilst coating with preservative, it looks like 1click use high quality timber. Would highly recommend.
1 Click Log Cabins 5 star review on 4th July 2020
Fantastic quality, very good communication and service. Highly recommended.
1 Click Log Cabins 5 star review on 4th July 2020 1 Click Log Cabins 5 star review on 4th July 2020 1 Click Log Cabins 5 star review on 4th July 2020 1 Click Log Cabins 5 star review on 4th July 2020 1 Click Log Cabins 5 star review on 4th July 2020
I bought a Balmoral 44mm Log Cabin after I saw my next door neighbour's cabin, he strongly recommended 1clicklogcabin.co.uk and he was right the service was brilliant from start to finish, the delivery guys were so friendly and helpful, I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking to buy one.
Our new log looks fantastic.Delivery was as promised, on time unloaded and stacked tidy in my garden, the man who assembled my log cabin Lucas, did an extremely good job. Simon in the office did a great job, guiding us through the process. I would highly recommend 1 Click Log Cabins to my friends and neighbours. I am a retired carpenter/Joiner.
Mr E Beamish.
1 Click Log Cabins 5 star review on 10th June 2020 1 Click Log Cabins 5 star review on 10th June 2020
I purchased a Warwick garage in 2014 . I was very happy with the quality of the product and the customer service. I have now purchased a pent shed as I know they are good quality
only 3 lines of how to build, and 2 pieces missing
Sorry to hear you experienced some issues, feel free to reach out to our friendly customer services team for any help and advice.

Thanks
Megan
The cabin was delivered on time and the driver and mate were very helpful regarding unloading and stacking of the pieces. The assembly team of Alan, John and Tim were outstanding, their attention to detail was second to none. They were friendly, conscientious and very hard working. I cannot recommend them highly enough. All in all a very pleasant experience and my wife and I are over the moon, the cabin has attracted many favourable comments from passers by, and if anyone asks I will have no hesitation about recommending 1 Click
1 Click Log Cabins 5 star review on 7th June 2020
Arrived quicker than expected. Fitter, (Luka) did the whole job in less than eight hours. Only hiccup. Guttering wrong size and Downpipe shoes keep falling off. Needs solvent which was not supplied. Apart from this, a good firm to do business with.
1 Click Log Cabins 5 star review on 21st May 2020 1 Click Log Cabins 5 star review on 21st May 2020
Service from start to finish is second to none. Nothing is too much trouble from guys delivering to any follow up queries re install.
Great set up and Customer Service ethics. I cannot recommend highly enough.
Purchased a cabin from 1 click as I had previously had a bad experience from another supplier. I'm happy to say that the cabin was delivered on time and was of very excellent quality. Delivery guys were great and provided advise about assembly. Assembly was very straight forward which took me and my son about a day and a half to complete.
Overall a very easy transaction and
great service. I would highly recommend.
Absolutely delighted with cabin. Brilliant inside and out. Several friends have now seen it and have been impressed and debating a purchase. Fantastic service from ordering to delivery....to my easy construction....with a lot of help!,
We have just had our second Ark Royal cabin delivered and erected at Aden Allotments (March 16th 2020) and are absolutely delighted with the quality and build of these cabins, and also the helpfulness of their staff. Simon you are a true gent, and always answer any queries that we have had leading up to the delivery. If we require another cabin, it would be 1cliclicklogcabins, no question.
1 Click Log Cabins 5 star review on 27th April 2020
Impressive quality and fun to build. Excellent service from the team throughout. Would highly recommend.
I am very pleased with my log cabin. it is ideal to house my hot tub and a few extras. Alan and John were fantastic at putting it together. They were very professional and really helpful. Definitely a pleasure.
The reason I have marked it down a star because of the lack of communication from the company, I had to do the calling. I then asked if I could be given 1 weeks notice for delivery as I had things to prepare. When in fact I was given 3 days which was a rush for me.
I am going to be ordering another cabin from you sometime soon.
I was given help and advise from first looking and deciding on the log cabin. Access to the rear garden is not the easiest but 1 click cabins were very accommodating and made the delivery and erection of the cabin very easy. The two guys were polite and helpful all the way through erecting the cabin.
I have no hesitation in recommending 1 click Cabins.
1 Click Log Cabins 5 star review on 18th February 2020 1 Click Log Cabins 5 star review on 18th February 2020 1 Click Log Cabins 5 star review on 18th February 2020 1 Click Log Cabins 5 star review on 18th February 2020 1 Click Log Cabins 5 star review on 18th February 2020
I love my click log cabin, but I don’t love the cheap felt for the roof, I also don’t love the plastic windows and door finish, it should be glass.

This cabin is from our Budget range that comes with perspex windows and free roofing felt. We do have a glass glazing option on request.
1 Click Log Cabins is rated 4.83 based on 66 reviews