1 Click Log Cabins Reviews

of reviewers recommend 1 Click Log Cabins
Read 1 Click Log Cabins Reviews

About 1 Click Log Cabins:

As we’ve grown, we’ve used this know-how to develop and improve our products. So, we truly believe our log cabins are superior to other manufacturers, both in appearance and structural integrity.

sales@1clicklogcabins.co.uk

3 Webber Court
Billington Road
Burnley
Lancashire

CABIN ARRIVED ON TIME IT IS OF GOOD QUALITY AND THE TEAM THAT ERECTED THE CABIN WORKED HARD AND LEFT EVERYTHING TIDY I CANNOT COMPLIMENT YOU MORE WELL DONE
Brilliant service. Excellant qualiy and first class delivery. My driver was superb and very helpful as i have a bad back he explained the way to build the cabin and was full of useful tips. Superb.
Excellent products.
Great service and helpful delivery driver.
Great service, before and after delivery
Good quality garden room. I did Self assembly with only a couple of minor carpenters corrections, to make fitting the sections (taking small amounts off where knots needed cutting back.
I chose the Lulworth 44mm Log Cabin with optional double-glazing. A straightforward build once you have a level & firm base. There were the odd warped /split floor/roof boards but extra boards were supplied to compensate. The build was easy, however the instruction sheet didn't mention the support pillar, albeit a straightforward install. Instructions were easy to follow, however, they were generic with a single sheet of diagrams for the Lulworth added. The wood comes untreated, so preserving the cabin on completion is a must before a weatherproofing top coat is applied. I have added a picture of my almost completed log cabin, with a second coat of weatherproofing and electrics still to do. I am very happy with this log cabin and will definitely recommend 1clicklogcabins to all my buddies.
Wish i had bought a 1clicklogcabin years ago it will last a life time, from ordering to delivery was 1st class delivery driver and mate could not have been more helpful with good tips as i was erecting the log cabin myself. Thank you.
Excellent service. Very easy to place order, all queries answered to give peace of mind. Just been delivered within 4 weeks. Fantastic friendly and helpful delivery team. Would highly recommend Lucy King. Gloucestershire
Can not fault the way 1click log cabins dealt with my order.From ordering my log cabin to having it delivered service was 1st class
The ordering was very good - Simon was very positive and helpful. However we did stipulate on the order that we needed delivery within a 4 week period. This was not met. We were promised that delivery would be in the fifth week, but were then informed that it would be in week 6. We explained the reason for urgency, no action was taken to help. I wrote a letter to the managing director, but received no response. Not Good Enough!
Hi Helen – thank you for your feedback. We apologise the delivery was later than expected. I am, however, pleased that we managed to agree an amicable resolution by assisting you with installation following your letter. It was a pleasure dealing with you and all the best for the future.
Excellent service helpful and friendly advice. Over the moon with my Skipton Log Cabin .Quality product.
Superb quality, everything fitted, really pleased. Delivery driver superb.
Excellent ordering service, lots of options to customise your cabin depending on budget and requirements. Excellent delivery service, turned up when they said they would and stacked everything in the correct order and sizes.
Delighted with our cabin, great quality, delivery lads were fantastic, gave me some pointers for erecting it, stacked it in my garage so I could get the correct pieces as I needed them
Amazing services all the way along and excellent aftercare
I found their service exceeded my expectations and was a major contributory factor in giving 1Click my business. At every stage of the process They were courteous and helpful.
Iv had cabins from 1clicklogcabins before and there great. Excellent services fantastic quality wouldn’t go anywhere else.
It has been delivered but not up yet. However the quality of the timber looks very good, the windows and doors weigh a ton! I cant wait for it to be erected and finally have my dream office, come hideaway, come bar.
From ringing to order to the delivery guys a first class service . Maybe a little clearer instructions. But however mine was bespoke cabin . Definitely recommend one click
1 Click Log Cabins is rated 4.86 based on 42 reviews