1 Click Log Cabins Reviews

of reviewers recommend 1 Click Log Cabins
Over a month
Read 1 Click Log Cabins Reviews

About 1 Click Log Cabins:

As we’ve grown, we’ve used this know-how to develop and improve our products. So, we truly believe our log cabins are superior to other manufacturers, both in appearance and structural integrity.

sales@1clicklogcabins.co.uk

3 Webber Court
Billington Road
Burnley
Lancashire

I love my click log cabin, but I don’t love the cheap felt for the roof, I also don’t love the plastic windows and door finish, it should be glass.
Hi simon just like to say thank you for giving me much information on the cabin dimensions when i phone you several times i found you very helpful just like to ad the fitter lucus i was very impressed with his work and what a lovely guy just like to say to you both merry xmas and happy new year thanks again cheers take care.
Friendly family comoanyy
The only real problem is the double doors they are very heavy even for 2 people to lift ,maybe another way to fit them. Also i asked for 2 men delivery but only got 1 it took a long time to unload.
From the purchase to the delivery to the installation absolutely brilliant cannot fault anything
CABIN ARRIVED ON TIME IT IS OF GOOD QUALITY AND THE TEAM THAT ERECTED THE CABIN WORKED HARD AND LEFT EVERYTHING TIDY I CANNOT COMPLIMENT YOU MORE WELL DONE
Brilliant service. Excellant qualiy and first class delivery. My driver was superb and very helpful as i have a bad back he explained the way to build the cabin and was full of useful tips. Superb.
Excellent products.
Great service and helpful delivery driver.
Great service, before and after delivery
Good quality garden room. I did Self assembly with only a couple of minor carpenters corrections, to make fitting the sections (taking small amounts off where knots needed cutting back.
I chose the Lulworth 44mm Log Cabin with optional double-glazing. A straightforward build once you have a level & firm base. There were the odd warped /split floor/roof boards but extra boards were supplied to compensate. The build was easy, however the instruction sheet didn't mention the support pillar, albeit a straightforward install. Instructions were easy to follow, however, they were generic with a single sheet of diagrams for the Lulworth added. The wood comes untreated, so preserving the cabin on completion is a must before a weatherproofing top coat is applied. I have added a picture of my almost completed log cabin, with a second coat of weatherproofing and electrics still to do. I am very happy with this log cabin and will definitely recommend 1clicklogcabins to all my buddies.
Wish i had bought a 1clicklogcabin years ago it will last a life time, from ordering to delivery was 1st class delivery driver and mate could not have been more helpful with good tips as i was erecting the log cabin myself. Thank you.
Excellent service. Very easy to place order, all queries answered to give peace of mind. Just been delivered within 4 weeks. Fantastic friendly and helpful delivery team. Would highly recommend Lucy King. Gloucestershire
Can not fault the way 1click log cabins dealt with my order.From ordering my log cabin to having it delivered service was 1st class
The ordering was very good - Simon was very positive and helpful. However we did stipulate on the order that we needed delivery within a 4 week period. This was not met. We were promised that delivery would be in the fifth week, but were then informed that it would be in week 6. We explained the reason for urgency, no action was taken to help. I wrote a letter to the managing director, but received no response. Not Good Enough!
Hi Helen – thank you for your feedback. We apologise the delivery was later than expected. I am, however, pleased that we managed to agree an amicable resolution by assisting you with installation following your letter. It was a pleasure dealing with you and all the best for the future.
Excellent service helpful and friendly advice. Over the moon with my Skipton Log Cabin .Quality product.
Superb quality, everything fitted, really pleased. Delivery driver superb.
Excellent ordering service, lots of options to customise your cabin depending on budget and requirements. Excellent delivery service, turned up when they said they would and stacked everything in the correct order and sizes.
Delighted with our cabin, great quality, delivery lads were fantastic, gave me some pointers for erecting it, stacked it in my garage so I could get the correct pieces as I needed them
1 Click Log Cabins is rated 4.85 based on 47 reviews