1clicklogcabins Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend 1clicklogcabins

About 1clicklogcabins: As we’ve grown, we’ve used this know-how to develop and improve our products. So, we truly believe our log cabins are superior to other manufacturers, both in appearance and structural integrity.

sales@1clicklogcabins.co.uk

3 Webber Court
Billington Road
Burnley
Lancashire

"Outstanding log cabin - the quality is so good, family love it and im sure it will be enjoyed for years to come! Thank you 1 click!"
"I was kept well informed with the progress of my order and they answered all queries quickly and professionally. It arrived on time as specified with a helpful driver who was very accommodating. The log cabin was well packaged and in great condition. Previous to this I had dealings with another log cabin firm called and after ten weeks I had to get my money back for multiple delivery failures. 1 Click Log Cabins were completely the opposite - more than satisfied and would be happy to deal again or recommend."
"Brilliant service, quality product and very helpful and informative sales team. I would highly reccomend"
"Love my garden cabin summerhouse, it's just perfect for me. Alan, the cabin installer did a fab job. I can give stars to this company and all the staff was brilliant. Thank you."
"Great Dalton summerhouse, delivery was very quick only ordered 2 weeks ago. Me and my son managed to build it this weekend with no problems at all. All I have to do is paint it."
"Fantastic garden building many thanks . Good advice over the phone about the product all accurate . Delighted with the quality of the cabin .Great construction service too despite awful weather . I would highly recommend this company"
"Very professional and good understanding of the products they offer. Would recommend this company and would definitely recommend the assembly service."
"The cabin is great quality, well made easy to put together. From placing order to day of delivery great. Will buy again without a doubt thank you."
"I viewed the website over the Xmas holiday. I found what I wanted but was unsure if it was right for me. I called the number and got a quick and professional reply without being pressed into a sale. I ordered after a day or so and then contacted them again to alter something. The process was simple to order and the man on the end of the line was brilliant."
"We were very happy with your company we ordered over the phone and you completed the order before Christmas as you promised , we were very happy with the helpful guys who delivered the. Cabin and the nice gentleman Who.erected the cabin did a great job I would also add that the same cabin would have cost 1000£ more if I had bought it locally so all in all thank you very much indeed. A GREAT mob done"
"Easy to order, delivery was on time and the 2 delivery guys get 5 stars. Got my joiner to build and he was impressed, well done."
"Excellent summerhouse, it looks great. Really pleased with how they modified the log cabin for me; exactly what I wanted. Some additional parts confused me which weren't on the parts list; but overall very satisfied."
"It took me nearly 3 years to decide on the garden building I wanted, in the end we had a bespoke one made from these guys. Brilliant work, everyone comments when they come over."
"Good product for the money, great delivery. This review is for the whole process as I have now received and erected my dalton log cabin. The ordering and pre delivery experience was excellent. I needed to rearrange my initial delivery slot and it could not have been easier. When the log cabin was delivered it was to my mums house, the two delivery guys could not have been better or more helpful - five stars for for them both :) As for my cabin, it is great value for money, robust and good quality structure that was easy to put together. Like several other reviewers I chose to put it together my self, rather than rely on your team - plus save myself money. I am extremely pleased with the whole purchase, product and experience. Would definitely use again and recommend."
"Excellent quality and attention to detail. First class team and very knowledgeable. Thankyou again to your guys. Liz"
"Great customer service. I was taken care of every step of the way. The website was really easy to use, I found a Log Cabin without any fuss! I would highly recommend anyone wanting to buy a Log Cabin."
"I purchased a 20ft x 18ft Libby Mae log cabin from 1 Click Cabins and I’m very pleased with the quality. The lorry driver was very helpful, he gave some useful tips on construction. The quality of the wood is good with not too many knots. Originally I was reluctant to spend so much money on a product unseen, but for me it has all worked out fine with no problems."
"Ordering On-line was very straight forward. Expected delivery date was only a few weeks, communication of date was good. Delivery arrived on requested day and driver unloaded efficiently. Assembly instructions were very clear. Defiantly would recommend to anyone."
"Wonderful cabin, had this one fitted by these guys, brilliant."
1clicklogcabins is rated 4.95 based on 21 reviews