1clicklogcabins Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend 1clicklogcabins

About 1clicklogcabins: As we’ve grown, we’ve used this know-how to develop and improve our products. So, we truly believe our log cabins are superior to other manufacturers, both in appearance and structural integrity.

sales@1clicklogcabins.co.uk

3 Webber Court
Billington Road
Burnley
Lancashire

H Martin
"The ordering was very good - Simon was very positive and helpful. However we did stipulate on the order that we needed delivery within a 4 week period. This was not met. We were promised that delivery would be in the fifth week, but were then informed that it would be in week 6. We explained the reason for urgency, no action was taken to help. I wrote a letter to the managing director, but received no response. Not Good Enough!"
L Campbell
"Superb quality, everything fitted, really pleased. Delivery driver superb."
M Simpson
"Delighted with our cabin, great quality, delivery lads were fantastic, gave me some pointers for erecting it, stacked it in my garage so I could get the correct pieces as I needed them"
Hi Helen – thank you for your feedback. We apologise the delivery was later than expected. I am, however, pleased that we managed to agree an amicable resolution by assisting you with installation following your letter. It was a pleasure dealing with you and all the best for the future.
"Excellent service helpful and friendly advice. Over the moon with my Skipton Log Cabin .Quality product."
"Superb quality, everything fitted, really pleased. Delivery driver superb."
"Excellent ordering service, lots of options to customise your cabin depending on budget and requirements. Excellent delivery service, turned up when they said they would and stacked everything in the correct order and sizes."
"Amazing services all the way along and excellent aftercare"
"I found their service exceeded my expectations and was a major contributory factor in giving 1Click my business. At every stage of the process They were courteous and helpful."
"Iv had cabins from 1clicklogcabins before and there great. Excellent services fantastic quality wouldn’t go anywhere else."
"It has been delivered but not up yet. However the quality of the timber looks very good, the windows and doors weigh a ton! I cant wait for it to be erected and finally have my dream office, come hideaway, come bar."
"From ringing to order to the delivery guys a first class service . Maybe a little clearer instructions. But however mine was bespoke cabin . Definitely recommend one click"
"I am delighted with this garden summerhouse which I am using as a small office. I got my local builder to erected it and he commented on the quality and how easy it was the put together. The wood is excellent quality and the building is so sturdy. The delivery was exceptionally efficient and I was fully informed when this was going to be.. Really pleased I chose this company, thank you."
"Outstanding log cabin - the quality is so good, family love it and im sure it will be enjoyed for years to come! Thank you 1 click!"
"I was kept well informed with the progress of my order and they answered all queries quickly and professionally. It arrived on time as specified with a helpful driver who was very accommodating. The log cabin was well packaged and in great condition. Previous to this I had dealings with another log cabin firm called and after ten weeks I had to get my money back for multiple delivery failures. 1 Click Log Cabins were completely the opposite - more than satisfied and would be happy to deal again or recommend."
"Brilliant service, quality product and very helpful and informative sales team. I would highly reccomend"
"Love my garden cabin summerhouse, it's just perfect for me. Alan, the cabin installer did a fab job. I can give stars to this company and all the staff was brilliant. Thank you."
"Great Dalton summerhouse, delivery was very quick only ordered 2 weeks ago. Me and my son managed to build it this weekend with no problems at all. All I have to do is paint it."
"Fantastic garden building many thanks . Good advice over the phone about the product all accurate . Delighted with the quality of the cabin .Great construction service too despite awful weather . I would highly recommend this company"
"Very professional and good understanding of the products they offer. Would recommend this company and would definitely recommend the assembly service."
"The cabin is great quality, well made easy to put together. From placing order to day of delivery great. Will buy again without a doubt thank you."
"I viewed the website over the Xmas holiday. I found what I wanted but was unsure if it was right for me. I called the number and got a quick and professional reply without being pressed into a sale. I ordered after a day or so and then contacted them again to alter something. The process was simple to order and the man on the end of the line was brilliant."
1clicklogcabins is rated 4.81 based on 32 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access