1 Click Log Cabins Reviews

of reviewers recommend 1 Click Log Cabins
Over A Month
Read 1 Click Log Cabins Reviews

About 1 Click Log Cabins:

As we’ve grown, we’ve used this know-how to develop and improve our products. So, we truly believe our log cabins are superior to other manufacturers, both in appearance and structural integrity.

sales@1clicklogcabins.co.uk

A Wilson
1 Click Log Cabins 5 star review on 23rd February 2021
A Darby
G Spurgeon
I chose the Lulworth 44mm Log Cabin with optional double-glazing. A straightforward build once you have a level & firm base. There were the odd warped /split floor/roof boards but extra boards were supplied to compensate. The build was easy, however the instruction sheet didn't mention the support pillar, albeit a straightforward install. Instructions were easy to follow, however, they were generic with a single sheet of diagrams for the Lulworth added. The wood comes untreated, so preserving the cabin on completion is a must before a weatherproofing top coat is applied. I have added a picture of my almost completed log cabin, with a second coat of weatherproofing and electrics still to do. I am very happy with this log cabin and will definitely recommend 1clicklogcabins to all my buddies.
1 Click Log Cabins 5 star review on 2nd September 2019
Cabin delivered exactly to pre-arranged delivery date/time. Delivery team very friendly, efficient and even although they were not building the cabin they were very helpful in explaining things and giving tips and guidance to the joiners. Cabin was very straightforward to assemble and completed in 8 hrs by a team who were assembling such a structure for the first time. Cabin quality is first class and surpasses expectation. I would highly recommend 1 Click Log cabins to everyone interested in getting a Log Cabin
1 Click Log Cabins 5 star review on 9th November 2020