1 Click Log Cabins Reviews

of reviewers recommend 1 Click Log Cabins
Over A Month
Read 1 Click Log Cabins Reviews

About 1 Click Log Cabins:

As we’ve grown, we’ve used this know-how to develop and improve our products. So, we truly believe our log cabins are superior to other manufacturers, both in appearance and structural integrity.

sales@1clicklogcabins.co.uk

A Wilson
1 Click Log Cabins 5 star review on 23rd February 2021
A Darby
G Spurgeon
The cabin is great just such a shame its not complete. Two pieces were missing from my order - I was told they would be delivered asap. 6 months later and I am still waiting. I have contacted the company repeatedly and told they are coming soon, I wonder how much longer I will have to wait for something I have already paid for.
Dear Sarah, Thank you for your review. We're sorry to hear that you had two pieces of wood short on your order. On our records it shows the pieces had been sent out, our customer service team will be in contact with you shortly about this. Kind Regards, 1 Click Log Cabins Ltd.
The ordering was very good - Simon was very positive and helpful. However we did stipulate on the order that we needed delivery within a 4 week period. This was not met. We were promised that delivery would be in the fifth week, but were then informed that it would be in week 6. We explained the reason for urgency, no action was taken to help. I wrote a letter to the managing director, but received no response. Not Good Enough!
1 Click Log Cabins 1 star review on 16th July 2019
Hi Helen – thank you for your feedback. We apologise the delivery was later than expected. I am, however, pleased that we managed to agree an amicable resolution by assisting you with installation following your letter. It was a pleasure dealing with you and all the best for the future.
1 Click Log Cabins is rated 4.82 based on 98 reviews