1 Click Log Cabins Reviews

of reviewers recommend 1 Click Log Cabins
Over A Month
Read 1 Click Log Cabins Reviews

About 1 Click Log Cabins:

As we’ve grown, we’ve used this know-how to develop and improve our products. So, we truly believe our log cabins are superior to other manufacturers, both in appearance and structural integrity.

sales@1clicklogcabins.co.uk

W Story
1 Click Log Cabins 5 star review on 4th July 2020
B Colman
More Photos & Videos
Superb quality, everything fitted, really pleased. Delivery driver superb.
1 Click Log Cabins 5 star review on 3rd July 2019 1 Click Log Cabins 5 star review on 3rd July 2019
Excellent ordering service, lots of options to customise your cabin depending on budget and requirements. Excellent delivery service, turned up when they said they would and stacked everything in the correct order and sizes.
Delighted with our cabin, great quality, delivery lads were fantastic, gave me some pointers for erecting it, stacked it in my garage so I could get the correct pieces as I needed them
1 Click Log Cabins 5 star review on 8th June 2019
Amazing services all the way along and excellent aftercare
1 Click Log Cabins 5 star review on 7th June 2019
I found their service exceeded my expectations and was a major contributory factor in giving 1Click my business. At every stage of the process They were courteous and helpful.
Iv had cabins from 1clicklogcabins before and there great. Excellent services fantastic quality wouldn’t go anywhere else.
1 Click Log Cabins 5 star review on 4th June 2019
It has been delivered but not up yet. However the quality of the timber looks very good, the windows and doors weigh a ton! I cant wait for it to be erected and finally have my dream office, come hideaway, come bar.
From ringing to order to the delivery guys a first class service . Maybe a little clearer instructions. But however mine was bespoke cabin .

Definitely recommend one click
1 Click Log Cabins 5 star review on 3rd May 2019
I am delighted with this garden summerhouse which I am using as a small office. I got my local builder to erected it and he commented on the quality and how easy it was the put together. The wood is excellent quality and the building is so sturdy. The delivery was exceptionally efficient and I was fully informed when this was going to be.. Really pleased I chose this company, thank you.
Outstanding log cabin - the quality is so good, family love it and im sure it will be enjoyed for years to come! Thank you 1 click!
I was kept well informed with the progress of my order and they answered all queries quickly and professionally. It arrived on time as specified with a helpful driver who was very accommodating. The log cabin was well packaged and in great condition. Previous to this I had dealings with another log cabin firm called and after ten weeks I had to get my money back for multiple delivery failures. 1 Click Log Cabins were completely the opposite - more than satisfied and would be happy to deal again or recommend.
Brilliant service, quality product and very helpful and informative sales team. I would highly reccomend
1 Click Log Cabins 5 star review on 28th February 2019 1 Click Log Cabins 5 star review on 28th February 2019 1 Click Log Cabins 5 star review on 28th February 2019
Love my garden cabin summerhouse, it's just perfect for me. Alan, the cabin installer did a fab job. I can give stars to this company and all the staff was brilliant.

Thank you.
Great Dalton summerhouse, delivery was very quick only ordered 2 weeks ago. Me and my son managed to build it this weekend with no problems at all. All I have to do is paint it.
Fantastic garden building many thanks . Good advice over the phone about the product all accurate . Delighted with the quality of the cabin .Great construction service too despite awful weather . I would highly recommend this company
Very professional and good understanding of the products they offer. Would recommend this company and would definitely recommend the assembly service.
The cabin is great quality, well made easy to put together. From placing order to day of delivery great.

Will buy again without a doubt thank you.
I viewed the website over the Xmas holiday. I found what I wanted but was unsure if it was right for me. I called the number and got a quick and professional reply without being pressed into a sale. I ordered after a day or so and then contacted them again to alter something. The process was simple to order and the man on the end of the line was brilliant.
We were very happy with your company we ordered over the phone and you completed the order before Christmas as you promised , we were very happy with the helpful guys who delivered the. Cabin and the nice gentleman Who.erected the cabin did a great job I would also add that the same cabin would have cost 1000£ more if I had bought it locally so all in all thank you very much indeed. A GREAT mob done
Easy to order, delivery was on time and the 2 delivery guys get 5 stars. Got my joiner to build and he was impressed, well done.
1 Click Log Cabins is rated 4.83 based on 70 reviews