1 Click Log Cabins Reviews

of reviewers recommend 1 Click Log Cabins
Over A Month
Read 1 Click Log Cabins Reviews

About 1 Click Log Cabins:

As we’ve grown, we’ve used this know-how to develop and improve our products. So, we truly believe our log cabins are superior to other manufacturers, both in appearance and structural integrity.

sales@1clicklogcabins.co.uk

W Story
1 Click Log Cabins 5 star review on 4th July 2020
B Colman
More Photos & Videos
Impressive quality and fun to build. Excellent service from the team throughout. Would highly recommend.
I am very pleased with my log cabin. it is ideal to house my hot tub and a few extras. Alan and John were fantastic at putting it together. They were very professional and really helpful. Definitely a pleasure.
The reason I have marked it down a star because of the lack of communication from the company, I had to do the calling. I then asked if I could be given 1 weeks notice for delivery as I had things to prepare. When in fact I was given 3 days which was a rush for me.
I am going to be ordering another cabin from you sometime soon.
I was given help and advise from first looking and deciding on the log cabin. Access to the rear garden is not the easiest but 1 click cabins were very accommodating and made the delivery and erection of the cabin very easy. The two guys were polite and helpful all the way through erecting the cabin.
I have no hesitation in recommending 1 click Cabins.
1 Click Log Cabins 5 star review on 18th February 2020 1 Click Log Cabins 5 star review on 18th February 2020 1 Click Log Cabins 5 star review on 18th February 2020 1 Click Log Cabins 5 star review on 18th February 2020 1 Click Log Cabins 5 star review on 18th February 2020
I love my click log cabin, but I don’t love the cheap felt for the roof, I also don’t love the plastic windows and door finish, it should be glass.

This cabin is from our Budget range that comes with perspex windows and free roofing felt. We do have a glass glazing option on request.
Hi simon just like to say thank you for giving me much information on the cabin dimensions when i phone you several times i found you very helpful just like to ad the fitter lucus i was very impressed with his work and what a lovely guy just like to say to you both merry xmas and happy new year thanks again cheers take care.
Friendly family comoanyy
1 Click Log Cabins 5 star review on 26th November 2019 1 Click Log Cabins 5 star review on 26th November 2019 1 Click Log Cabins 5 star review on 26th November 2019 1 Click Log Cabins 5 star review on 26th November 2019 1 Click Log Cabins 5 star review on 26th November 2019 1 Click Log Cabins 5 star review on 26th November 2019 1 Click Log Cabins 5 star review on 26th November 2019 1 Click Log Cabins 5 star review on 26th November 2019 1 Click Log Cabins 5 star review on 26th November 2019 1 Click Log Cabins 5 star review on 26th November 2019
The only real problem is the double doors they are very heavy even for 2 people to lift ,maybe another way to fit them. Also i asked for 2 men delivery but only got 1 it took a long time to unload.
From the purchase to the delivery to the installation absolutely brilliant cannot fault anything
CABIN ARRIVED ON TIME IT IS OF GOOD QUALITY AND THE TEAM THAT ERECTED THE CABIN WORKED HARD AND LEFT EVERYTHING TIDY
I CANNOT COMPLIMENT YOU MORE WELL DONE
Brilliant service. Excellant qualiy and first class delivery. My driver was superb and very helpful as i have a bad back he explained the way to build the cabin and was full of useful tips. Superb.
Excellent products.
Great service and helpful delivery driver.
Great service, before and after delivery
1 Click Log Cabins 5 star review on 23rd September 2019 1 Click Log Cabins 5 star review on 23rd September 2019
Good quality garden room.
I did Self assembly with only a couple of minor carpenters corrections, to make fitting the sections (taking small amounts off where knots needed cutting back.
1 Click Log Cabins 5 star review on 9th September 2019
I chose the Lulworth 44mm Log Cabin with optional double-glazing. A straightforward build once you have a level & firm base. There were the odd warped /split floor/roof boards but extra boards were supplied to compensate. The build was easy, however the instruction sheet didn't mention the support pillar, albeit a straightforward install. Instructions were easy to follow, however, they were generic with a single sheet of diagrams for the Lulworth added. The wood comes untreated, so preserving the cabin on completion is a must before a weatherproofing top coat is applied.
I have added a picture of my almost completed log cabin, with a second coat of weatherproofing and electrics still to do.
I am very happy with this log cabin and will definitely recommend 1clicklogcabins to all my buddies.
1 Click Log Cabins 5 star review on 2nd September 2019
Wish i had bought a 1clicklogcabin years ago it will last a life time, from ordering to delivery was 1st class delivery driver and mate could not have been more helpful with good tips as i was erecting the log cabin myself. Thank you.
1 Click Log Cabins 5 star review on 2nd September 2019 1 Click Log Cabins 5 star review on 2nd September 2019
Excellent service. Very easy to place order, all queries answered to give peace of mind. Just been delivered within 4 weeks. Fantastic friendly and helpful delivery team. Would highly recommend
Lucy King. Gloucestershire
Can not fault the way 1click log cabins dealt with my order.From ordering my log cabin to having it delivered service was 1st class
The ordering was very good - Simon was very positive and helpful. However we did stipulate on the order that we needed delivery within a 4 week period. This was not met. We were promised that delivery would be in the fifth week, but were then informed that it would be in week 6.
We explained the reason for urgency, no action was taken to help. I wrote a letter to the managing director, but received no response. Not Good Enough!
1 Click Log Cabins 1 star review on 16th July 2019
Hi Helen – thank you for your feedback. We apologise the delivery was later than expected. I am, however, pleased that we managed to agree an amicable resolution by assisting you with installation following your letter. It was a pleasure dealing with you and all the best for the future.
Excellent service helpful and friendly advice.
Over the moon with my Skipton Log Cabin .Quality product.
1 Click Log Cabins is rated 4.83 based on 70 reviews