York Scarves Reviews

of reviewers recommend York Scarves
Read York Scarves Reviews
Lovely soft pashmina. It did have a bit of an odour so gently washed it and it was lovely. Colour does come out whilst washing but it is still beautiful and vibrant. Love it and great value. *****
Top quality pashminas & excellent, prompt service.
Ordering very simple - ordered one day and parcel arrived within 3 days- quality of product seems good for the price
I absolutely love the scarves I received. I ordered several styles - they came quickly, and are quality pieces. Soft and luxurious silk at great prices. I will definitely back to shop again.
Lisa
Very pleased with quality of scarf , good quality cotton. As a eczema sufferer just what I needed
Great scarf, colour just as advertised. Good value and quick delivery. Very happy with my purchase.
This company is awesome going above and beyond. Patiently working with me in the states to get the order right. Lovely items. Great gift items.
York scarves provided goods that were as advertised and of good quality.
Great service , Fantastic quality.
Good quality , prompt delivery
Excellent selection of 100% cotton scarves, just what I needed. The scarves are in pleasing colourways, are soft and comfortable to wear, and wash well. And Fair Trade too! Customer Services were very helpful when I had a query.
lovely soft scarf
Delightful and varied
Easy site and speedy delivery. The scarfehas solved the birthday present problem for my sister. I am sure it will be a winner.
Lovely pashmina, excellent value and very prompt delivery. Thank you
Excellent service, quick & efficient, good quality scarves. Thanks you.
Loved the bright and beautiful colours.
Beautiful scarves! High quality. The only thing I would ask to change is the perfume on the pure silk scarf. Just it. The scarves are GREAT! Tks!
Very speedy delivery.
Scarf beautifully soft and not too thick a scarf.
Just right to keep you warm and comfortable.
Having a sensitive skin the organic cotton is lovely.
Gift for my wife, for keeping warm in cold restaurants - she loves it. One suggestion - sell small bags to keep scarves in.
York Scarves is rated 4.89 based on 290 reviews