York Scarves Reviews

of reviewers recommend York Scarves
Read York Scarves Reviews
Colour exactly as advertised. Viscose, but soft. Good size. Will be buying another as the lilac doesn't complement my dress which is more grey
Very prompt service, very respectful service,like old times!
The scarves arrive expeditiously and are of good quality. There is a great choice of scarves.
Ordering was a cinch, item arrived before date expected & the scarf is even prettier than it's picture. Daughter's birthday on Friday so will know then if she likes it too.
Very nice scarves and quick delivery
Friendly very helpful and quick delivery. Also a couple of free items was a lovely touch. Thanks
Lovely pashminas which hang well and great colours.
lovely Scarf , great choice of colours and fast delivery.
Speedy delivery, really good products
A lovely light weight shawl, ideal for summer and holidays and lovely colour. Ended up buying another colour for me and one for my daughter 😀
Fast delivery and excellent quality and range of scarves. Delighted I came across them while browsing!
Nice choice and quick delivery
I bought three pashminas and am very happy with the quality, length, weight and colour. Excellent delivery time.
Excellent service, lovely scarf
A good range of scarves, in many lovely colours. It is important to me to use companies who abide by Fairtrade practices. York Scarves do. The prices are very fair and the company is both friendly and efficient.
Lovely blue watch tartan scarf. Great service. Good quality.
Beautiful scarf. Lovely soft fabric and strong colours, exactly what I was hoping for. Can't wait to wear it at my wedding!
The scarf was just what I was looking for and I am very pleased with the product.
Always prompt delivery. Scarves are well packaged and labelled and excellent quality. As we are a small shop and cafe and have lttle storage, we appreciate being able to order in smaller quantities.
Very pleased with the scarves. Happy with delivery. Will be buying again.
York Scarves is rated 4.92 based on 186 reviews