York Scarves Reviews

of reviewers recommend York Scarves
Read York Scarves Reviews
Lovely scarves, arrived quickly, well packaged. Will order again from York Scarves.
Lovely quality, very fast easy process
I ordered the scarf to use instead of a mask.
Beautiful scarves, good choice of designs and colours. Well packaged and quick delivery.
The scarves were soft, thin cotton and the on-line photos were accurate. The order was dealt with efficiently and delivered earlier than I expected. As everyone is challenged by coronavirus this was a considerable achievement.
Excellent service
Lovely scarves Very good quality
A lovely patterned pure linen scarf great value!
Lovely colours blended well together,nice quality scarf.
I am very pleased with customer service and the scarves are beautiful. I liked my scarf so much, I have ordered another 20 for my friends and family as gifts.
Thank you!
Lovely cotton scarves. Easy to use website and a speedy delivery. Excellent!
Beautiful organic cotton. Will get more colours. Am waiting on a navy pashmina. Just lovely. Thank you muchly.
Fabulous scarves, just as described, doing the job beautifully! Arrived quickly, well packaged, thank you.
Purchased 2 scarves as a birthday present for my partner. Needless to say she is absolutely delighted with them.. the size, colour, weight and quality.
Would absolutely recommended and purchase again from York Scarves.
Excellent - really quick service and the goods are just as described and exactly what I was expecting. I can totally recommend York Scarves!
Scarves were very quick in arriving, were packaged well and were just as I had hoped.
An easy system to use, great delivery speed and
This was my first dealing with the company. Getting the discount code was good and the free delivery too, item came quickly.
Good quality item and was as described. Good overall service.
Excellent quality products with speedy delivery, despite current difficulties. Lots of choice & website easy to navigate & informative. Would recommend.
I ordered these scarves for myself and a friend. We are both happy with them and the service. Will keep you in mind for the future.
York Scarves is rated 4.92 based on 186 reviews