Xorbars Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Xorbars Ltd
Read Xorbars Ltd Reviews

About Xorbars Ltd:

Xorbars are the UK's leading supplier of Garden Fitness Equipment for adults. All equipment can be used for children and teenagers too.

01953499488

Greig
Xorbars Ltd 5 star review on 15th April 2020
Patrick D
More Photos & Videos
We wanted a pull-up bar to install in our hallway, so we ordered a 3.5ft bar from James. It arrived very quickly but we had a few technical issues with the adjustment bracket to make it fit our space. I e-mailed James...….. and within minutes he called me. His first words were "Please don't worry, whatever the problem we will put it right for you". Many business people in UK should learn how to say that. Within 24 hrs we had a new bar and had installed it effortlessly. The welds, alignment of the fixings, steel thickness and powder coating are all first rate and it gives us great confidence. Fabulous service.
Thank you peter. We really appreciate your comments as we genuinely believe in our products and aim for great customer service. We wish you and your wife all the best for 2019.
Xorbars have been brilliant. The Cube Multigym looks great and has proved to be very popular with users. The communication and professionalism from Xorbars was very good throughout the process. Thanks, Sam
Thanks Sam. It was a pleasure working with you on this project and developing something new for Battersea Park. Thanks for the feedback and have a great 2019.
We are extremely happy with our new outdoor gym. James provided excellent product advice and customer service. We would highly recommend his company.
Xorbars Ltd 5 star review on 30th November 2018
Thank you so much for taking the time to put a picture with your review. We loved installing your gym and wish you and your family all the best.
A great product and great service! The bars were installed expediently and James is a very knowledgeable and generally all round nice guy. Would highly recommend Xorbars to anyone!
Thanks Katherine. James will be pleased with your kind words.
Excellent product, excellent installation, excellent people.
I'm extremely happy with the Warrior Gym Package that we had installed. My kids are even happier. So glad that we went with the installation option. Having seen the rock and ruble that was just under the top soil I'd have been in despair if I'd tried it myself like I originally planned. Looking forward to many years of fun.
Xorbars Ltd 5 star review on 7th November 2018
A tough day of digging for this one. We got there in the end though and we have to say, it does look pretty cool. Thanks for letting us make our sandwiches in your kitchen :)
Great service!
Great bars!
Everything is perfect - highly recommend!
Ahh the 15ft 6x6 posts. Thanks for the tea and encouragement when installing these monster sized posts.
Very happy with our Warrior gym and the service we've received from Xorbars.
Thanks Carol. It was a pleasure installing your Warrior Gym.
Excellent product and Service, pleasure to have the Xorbars team carry out work at our home.
You are very welcome. All the best with everything.
Fabulous, great quality products. We ordered one to start with last year and have just added to the set with an extra bar and step up which were delivered within 48 hours. Great service all round and would highly recommend.
Helpful, friendly and approachable, I highly recommend Xorbars.
Fantastic pull up bar and great service - the whole family is thrilled!
Great product and excellent service - what more can you ask for? Would recommend to anyone.
We had our Xorbars installed yesterday and we are so happy. The images don’t really do them justice, they look fantastic. The installation process was so easy, we talked through how we were going to use them and then they were set up accordingly. James was extremely helpful. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend.
Thoroughly recommended!

Quality product and installation matched by quality customer service and support.

Installed hi-bar training apparatus for my daughter for her pole vault drills. Very pleased we chose this company!
We already had a set of bars installed but decided to add additional elements to aid my 2 boys parkour. We added a peg board, monkey bars and a number of other bars to enable them to lashee/swing between two different bars. James already knew the set up he was able to recommend the best bits to add to it. I am very happy with the set up as are the rest of the family and I will upload a video of them using the bars.

Thanks again

Nick
Xorbars Ltd 5 star review on 6th August 2018
James and David, our installers were great. They dealt calmly with a minor hiccup when digging the post holes. James offered advice which saved us some money. Daughter loves it and has been on it every day; she has added a few accessories. We spend a lot of time in the garden and this is a worthwhile addition. Really glad we bought it.
Xorbars Ltd 5 star review on 30th July 2018
First class from start to finish. Initial contact to obtain quotation was excellent and the team were always keen to help and provide a brilliant service. Installation was also superb. It was a pleasure to have the guys round for the day and you can really see how much they care about their business. The product is also first class and everyone in the family love the bars and they are used daily. By far the best on the market. Thank you.
Xorbars Ltd 5 star review on 24th July 2018
So awesome! Absolutely love the monkey bars. All the family use them, either to exercise or play! Pull ups, press ups, football goal, punch bag - we keep finding more uses! They look really good too, the green bars blend well with the garden. It looks even better when we take the punch bag off.
The service was amazing too, James and David were pleasant and efficient. James did a really good explanation of exercises that can be done, which inspired us. Thankyou - a really lovely product and company.
Xorbars Ltd 5 star review on 20th July 2018 Xorbars Ltd 5 star review on 20th July 2018 Xorbars Ltd 5 star review on 20th July 2018
I’d been thinking for a while that I wanted a chin up bar in my garden. When I found Xorbars, I decided that I should get some monkey bars and parallel bars as well. I spent ages trying to decide which package to go for. I could have saved time by calling for advice, and I recommend you do this. Call and ask for James, he’ll be happy to talk to you. I thoroughly recommend this company, you will not be disappointed. You will get a personalised service from James, who takes pride in his work. In the end I went for the Warrior Multi Gym, as it has everything, and allows the children to do a full circuit without touching the ground. James made some suggestions about where to put the small bars and grab/foot bars to allow the children to be able to safely get up to the monkey bars (they’re 6 and 7), and about the heights of the bars, and I went along with his suggestions. In the 2 months since we had this installed it’s had daily use from 3 members of the family, and even one-year-old Matilda has been hanging from the bars. Check out the gallery on the website, and Youtube and Instagram, there may be some options available that are not on the website, for example stainless steal bars, flying pull up bars… Kingsley, Banstead
Xorbars Ltd 5 star review on 8th July 2018
James and David were brilliant. James had lots of useful suggestions about where to put the bars and how high they should be. They were both very professional and did a very thorough job of the installation. They look great and the whole family (and friends) love them. I would definitely recommend them.
Xorbars Ltd 5 star review on 4th July 2018 Xorbars Ltd 5 star review on 4th July 2018 Xorbars Ltd 5 star review on 4th July 2018
Xorbars Ltd is rated 4.99 based on 197 reviews