untied Reviews

5 Rating 63 Reviews
of reviewers recommend untied
Read untied Reviews

About untied:

Nobody likes to pay too much tax. You might be worried about getting it right and if you need to do any filings, they're a hassle.

untied removes that pain by gathering your transactions, optimising your tax, preparing your tax filings automatically and sending them to HMRC direct from the untied app.

That means you're in control, you're confident your taxes are right, and you have more time for the things that matter to you.

team@untied.io

Tell us how untied made you happy
Very good
() - Posted 1 week ago
Amazing service! Their mobile app made filing invoices and receipts a more bearable task and it's such a joy to be able to do it on the sofa instead of being in front of a computer.
Untied makes doing my tax return a breeze. I can easily keep track of my income and expenditure and then just file straight to HMRC via the app. I’ve just done my tax return for 21/22 - the first time I’ve ever done it before the deadline!!! I’m a freelancer and always looking for ways to make my life easier. Untied is one of those things. Definitely recommend.
Easily one of the best and easiest products out there to help my business, with email and phone support, its more than just an app.
They answer quickly and very kind.
() - Posted 1 week ago
I found it so easy to use and submit my tax return. The support was A+
Easy app, straight to the point to clear out your taxes
Excellent app and very helpful
Muito bom e prático, faz o que promete.
Great way to keep on top of all business accounts. Very easy to use, great value for money.
User friendly app. Thumbs up!
Used UNTIED for a few years now and works great
Untied is my heaven in terms of taxes.
Fantastic app, saved me time and money
Im new to being self employed so im not so great when it comes to taxes.. this service has provided me with excellent knowledge and ease. Tagging your transactions as 'business income or expense' couldnt be any easier. Bonus for me is the mileage tracking, excellent feature for claiming back your milage! I hope to be using your services for a long time.
Easy to use and support on hand when needed. Very happy!
The easiest to use and cleanest of self assessment apps there is. The support team are always helpful and quick. :)
Good and respectful people especially Kevin who’s I spoken on the phone. Great service keep up the good work guys 🙌🏻
Untied is great for tax return but the service received from the people at Untied was simply outstanding. They answered all my queries precisely and super fast. I submitted my tax return in the last day and the official portal was down, I believe due to the number of people trying to access it, but thanks to Untied I managed to submit my tax return through their App and it was easy and quick. I’d recommend everyone to use Untied as it’s a small investment for a greater return.
Have been using untied for the last year and have just completed my tax return (early). The app is really straightforward to use and provides automation which really helps with the more mundane tasks. I have to say a big thank you to the support team that has been efficient and really helpful when I have contacted them with a question. I know whatever I encounter they will be there to help which for me is worth its weight in gold, well done team and thanks once again.
() - Posted 1 month ago
Congrats on doing your tax return early, Mark...and thanks so much for the feedback. It's very much appreciated and great to hear how untied has helped you.
untied is rated 4.98 based on 63 reviews