untied Reviews

of reviewers recommend untied
Read untied Reviews

About untied:

Nobody likes to pay too much tax. You might be worried about getting it right and if you need to do any filings, they're a hassle.

untied removes that pain by gathering your transactions, optimising your tax, preparing your tax filings automatically and sending them to HMRC direct from the untied app.

That means you're in control, you're confident your taxes are right, and you have more time for the things that matter to you.

kevin@untied.io

Tell us how untied made you happy
I’ve tried 3/4 different apps, they have been so clunky to use and not user friendly. I saw Untied being advertised and was willing to try more until I found what I was looking for and I’m so glad I did! All your transactions, expenses and mileage in one place! So easy to use, even tracks your journeys too. Honestly couldn’t ask for more, was starting to think I would need to pay for an accountant but now I don’t need to which is fantastic! Keep up the good work Untied, you’ve got a customer in me for good now :)
Untied make everything about tax easy. I had never had to a self assessment before and wasn't looking forward to it, but this app and the team behind it have really taken away my worries. Easiest app to use, very secure, and if you have any questions just reach out to the Untied team; they are always happy to help!
Easy to use and user friendly.
Love this app. Best thing is using it to log my miles when I'm delivering, which made it super easy to claim the tax relief on my tax return, all within the App. !!!!5-Stars!!!!
So easy. And support was fast too.
I had a couple of problems and Untied replied to my query very quickly and it was sorted at a blink of an eye! Highly recommend for ease, value for money and professionalism.
The untied app made doing my taxes so much easier and less stressful! I couldn't imagine doing my taxes without having this app
untied is rated 5.00 based on 7 reviews