The Plastic Card People Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Plastic Card People
Read The Plastic Card People Reviews

About The Plastic Card People:

An innovative company leading the way with greener alternatives to Plastic Cards, Smart Cards and Lanyards

hello@theplasticcardpeople.co.uk

YO61 1NG

Tell us how The Plastic Card People made you happy
Prompt, professional service.
Thank you.
Great- very helpful and efficient service. Fantastic products
Excellent and professional service all round, and delivery to Northern Ireland was on time.
Excellent service and really helpful. Great customer service.
Quality and service better than expected, phone calls and emails to make sure the product fits our needs, super fast delivery! Next order ready to go!
The Plastic Card People 5 star review on 7th April 2021
Thanks for taking the time to post a review and picture of your awesome cards Chris.
Would use again. Very good service!
The guys in the company dealing with my order were very helpful and kept me informed at all times. The product was great quality and value for money - would definitely use again.
Great communication and high quality product
Fantastic communication gave advice on the correct procedures for the card type I was trying to achieve. Delivered on time, great service Thankyou
Excellent service all round
Great service and fantastic product!
Excellent customer service and quality of product!
We have used the services of the Plastic Card People for a number of years now to make annual membership cards for our Community Association. Friendly, efficient service and a good quality product - our members love to receive their shiny new membership card every year.
Highly recommend!
Excellent service. I sent over my copy and received a Draft to approve within a couple of hours. Finished product looks great. I also saved over £100 on my previous suppliers price. Very pleased and will order again.
Excellent service and product. I would highly recommend.
Excellent quality, arrived on time, customer service really helpful too! Highly recommend.
Great comms, helpful staff!! Will definitely be using again.
Great product and excellent service.
Amazing service from start to finish. The quality of the business cards was also amazing. Will definitely come back again.
The Plastic Card People 5 star review on 22nd March 2021 The Plastic Card People 5 star review on 22nd March 2021
Thanks for your review Neelesh, your cards look awesome!
Great service from start to finish.
The Plastic Card People is rated 4.98 based on 120 reviews