The Plastic Card People Reviews

5 Rating 213 Reviews
of reviewers recommend The Plastic Card People
Read The Plastic Card People Reviews

About The Plastic Card People:

An innovative company leading the way with greener alternatives to Plastic Cards, Smart Cards and Lanyards

hello@theplasticcardpeople.co.uk

Unit 1 Home Farm,
Mill Lane,
Stillington,
York
YO61 1NG

Tell us how The Plastic Card People made you happy
Good quality product. After some research and many samples from numerous suppliers, these guys suggested a material that fitted the spec perfectly as I was after a high quality feel over solely finding the cheapest route. Have used The Plastic Card People many times and will continue to do so.
Fantastic
Excellent service
Amazing service yet again. Excellent communication and a quality product t
Excellent service & delivered before expected. Very happy with the quality of the product too. 5 stars all round
Always very professional and offer great service along with competitive prices. Would definitely use again, this is my second order.
Excellent service.
Fast efficient service
Fanastic Service
Excellent service with cards delivered when promised at the agreed price.
I've ordered a few times from The Plastic Card People and both times have been extremely positive – my proofs arrive promptly and are exactly as per my artwork, the communication is great and clear as to when I'm going to receive my order and the product itself is brilliant and at a great price point in comparison to the competition – I'm happy, my customers are extremely happy... all in all, a fantastic service, please keep up the great work, we will be back for more!
The customer service was great, however, I would say that the time to get printed and out was quite slow.
Thanks for your feedback, we will certainly see how we can improve our production speed but like most print companies due to varying work loads, we advise an estimated disapatch range at the point of going to print and your order was disaptched within this range. As i mentioned above, we do appreciate your feedback and will certainly discuss this with our team and we will improve for your next order :) Have an awesome day! The Plastic Card People
The cards were delivered to a client of ours, we have had no complaints.
Excellent service
Fantastic quality and excellent service - I was helped every step of the way by their staff who were always helpful, knowledgeable and quick to reply. Their design service was excellent and I’m so happy with the end product. Will use again!
I just want to say, thanks for your patience on this order, they have arrived today and they are top quality. We really appreciate you doing these for us and the children in schools around the UK will love them! We will be ordering again from you!
Great service and product quality. Everyone at your company was a pleasure to work with. FIVE STARS I'll have no hesitation in getting back to you when the opportunity arises. Thank you.
Very professional and speedy service. We would certainly use again.
Excellent service and quality
We have placed two orders and both were of exceptional quality and service. From design to delivery everything went well. Thank you.
The Plastic Card People 5 star review on 8th March 2022 The Plastic Card People 5 star review on 8th March 2022 The Plastic Card People 5 star review on 8th March 2022
Great customer service and quality products
The Plastic Card People is rated 4.98 based on 213 reviews