The Plastic Card People Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Plastic Card People
Read The Plastic Card People Reviews

About The Plastic Card People:

An innovative company leading the way with greener alternatives to Plastic Cards, Smart Cards and Lanyards

hello@theplasticcardpeople.co.uk

Unit 1 Home Farm,
Mill Lane,
Stillington,
York
YO61 1NG

Tell us how The Plastic Card People made you happy
Excellent quality and very efficient service . I cannot fault The Plastic Card People, from first contact through to delivery of the cards, was dealt with efficiently and quickly at every time of contact.
Very good service and quality of products
We had gift vouchers produced for our business and they are fabulous. We had several things we needed bespoke to us and nothing was too much trouble.
Very quick and professional service. I had a small issue with the order but I was already informed of it prior to it arriving and a solution was put in place just in case it was a bigger issue than expected. The issue was resolved within a couple of days.
Great communication, great service, great result
Fantastic. Excellent quality. Just what we were looking for
Lisa was extremely helpful. Thanks
Brilliant! Very helpful, very efficient. Would absolutely recommend them. Good quality product too.
Really happy with the quality of the final product. The team were extremely helpful, and quick to work with. I would definitely recommend it.
Very quick delivery, always happy to help. The cards are always produced to the highest standard.
Excellent service and quality of product. I order some etched brass coloured metal cards and they look immaculate. Thanks alot guys!
Easy to use and communicate with and quick turnaround with no issues.
Prompt service and very good quality cards. Great service
Exceptional quality product for the price, would use again no problem.
Fantastic Service, and all the staff were brilliant to deal with
Very pleased with the product. A1
Very helpful. Not worried about talking to customers on the phone (not always the case with some companies!) Did everything in the time frame agreed.
Really good to deal with
From first phone call to delivery of my cards the service has been exemplary.
Many thanks
Fabulous service and totally love my cards.
From first enquiry to today's delivery each stage has been faultless.
I'll be back . Highly recommended. Thank you