The Plastic Card People Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Plastic Card People
Read The Plastic Card People Reviews

About The Plastic Card People:

An innovative company leading the way with greener alternatives to Plastic Cards, Smart Cards and Lanyards

hello@theplasticcardpeople.co.uk

Unit 1 Home Farm,
Mill Lane,
Stillington,
York
YO61 1NG

Tell us how The Plastic Card People made you happy
Very helpful and fantastic service
Excellent experience throughout and the end product exceeded our expectations. They are now our new main supplier. Thanks guys!
The Plastic Card People 5 star review on 22nd January 2021
Awesome! Love your cards Lee and thanks for taking the time to leave us a photo review...
Excellent customer service as usual. The team are always so friendly and understanding. They are also very patient if you need to make any slight adjustments. Very pleased with my products that I ordered with them. I will definitely be placing an order with them again!
Thank you!
EXCELLENT COMPANY TO DEAL WITH
VERY EFFICIENT, ORGANISED, PROFESSIONAL AND MET MY TIGHT DEADLINE.
DO NOT WASTE TIME LOOKING AROUND AS THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY A TIP TOP COMPANY.

MICHAEL, MD AT FELL PROMOTIONS
Very good service and the product received was very well packed and second to nine
Used them more than once now. Very attentive and efficient service and quality was excellent
excellent service throughout, delighted with the product,well done guys
Quick, helpful and efficient. All questions quickly and comprehensively answered. Best of all the cards look great
All of the staff were extremely helpful from the advice they gave us, design services and the final presentation which looks great. We couldn't be happier and would recommend to anyone.
Great service, always respond fast and go above and beyond when it came to our dealings (even though we are based in Ireland)
Fast efficient service
As usual, the service was excellent and I was kept up to date withprogress. Will be back when more cards are needed!
Great quality and quick delivery
I've used the The Plastic Card People for a few client projects. The customer service is very good and they are very responsive with requests. The quality of the cards are excellent and I always receive great feedback from my clients.
My client loved her business cards which we designed for her interior design business. Excellent quality and very distinctive.
Good service, helped walk me through the process and were prompt at getting back to me to fix a few issues.
Excellent quality and very efficient service . I cannot fault The Plastic Card People, from first contact through to delivery of the cards, was dealt with efficiently and quickly at every time of contact.
Very good service and quality of products
We had gift vouchers produced for our business and they are fabulous. We had several things we needed bespoke to us and nothing was too much trouble.
The Plastic Card People is rated 4.98 based on 120 reviews