Salesfire Reviews

of reviewers recommend Salesfire
Read Salesfire Reviews

About Salesfire:

Salesfire provides intelligent Conversion Rate Optimisation products to influence the on-site customer journey and convert visitors into customers.

clientservices@salesfire.com

16-26, Albert Road, Middlesbrough

Salesfire offers a lot of quick wins for improving conversion. The system is easy to use and the team offers plenty of support, quarterly catch-ups and email follow up for suggestions on how to improve our use of the relevant areas we've invested in.
Thank you so much for this lovely review. I'm thrilled to be working with you, Tom, the team and Rolo, the pup! Sophie
Sophie our Account Manager is extremely helpful when assisting us on the many tools available via the Salesfire platform. The tools are very easy to implement and we have already seen really impressive results.
Thank you so much for your wonderful review, I'm looking forward to everything we'll achieve together! Sophie
A great company with great software. The Salesfire software allows you to highly tune overlay settings, which means that you are able to convert specific customers, with specific conditions, that would not have purchased otherwise.
We have worked closely with Salesfire and seen growth across our eCommerce conversion rate, AOV and ROI. The team are friendly, knowledgeable and always keen to help. Their communication is a breeze and we are kept up to speed with any new products launching ETC so that we can utilise them from the off.
Thank you for your excellent review, Rich! We are thrilled that you are seeing successful results from Salesfire and we can't wait to see what you achieve in the future!
Have been using Salesfire's search tools for about a year and a half now. Very impressive software that has helped increase our conversion rate. Gaby, our Account Manager, is extremely proactive, always available if we need advice and an absolute delight to deal with. Highly recommend.
Hiya Katie, Thank you so much for the amazing review! You're a pleasure to work with and I'm looking forward to working together for years to come! All the best, Gaby
Harriet has been great and would thoroughly recommend.
Thank you for taking the time to review your Salesfire experience, William! We are thrilled that you would recommend our services!
Pleasure working with Salesfire, always receive excellent service from our account manager Ryan, he is always coming up with new ideas to grow our business, always there for support, highly recommend.
Brilliant company to deal with always very helpful! I use all their services and I am very happy with the ROI, Harriet is always pleasant to deal with and has made the managed service really beneficial.
Thanks so much for your review, Michael! We are so glad to hear you are happy with the Salesfire performance and are achieving excellent results on our Managed Service :)
Sophie is a great account manager for us here, extremely proactive & engaging. After revitalising the account, we have seen some great improvements.
Hey Emily, Thank you so much for your wonderful review! I'm excited to see what we achieve this year together. Sophie
We are using Salesfire for around 10 months and have seen good conversation from it. More importantly, our account manager Ryan Reed is brilliant.
Hello Faisal! Aww, thank you so much for the lovely feedback. I've really loved working with you and your brand in the past and can't wait to work with you closely in the future. Kind regards, Ryan
Easy to use and effective tools. Sophie is also a great success manager and helps us get the most from salesfire tools.
Hey James, Thanks so much for this wonderful review! I'm excited to see what we achieve this year together. Sophie
Great support from Ryan
Great communication and resources available to set us and get us started efficiently! Really looking forward to working with the team more and seeing the results.
Thank you so much for your incredible review! I'm looking forward to what we achieve this year together. Sophie
Sophie was incredibly informative and supportive throughout our meeting. She understood our needs and could outline things to implement with ease. It was a pleasure speaking with her.
Hey Ben, Thank you so much for your lovely review! It's an absolute pleasure to be working with you. Sophie
Excellent service and hugely beneficial to my business.
Hi Jared! Thank you so much for speaking with me yesterday and for the amazing review. I'm really glad you're loving life with Salesfire and I'm excited to continue working with you in the future! Speak soon! Ryan
Great features and staff, good addition to our site!
Hey James, Thank you so much for your review! I'm really excited to be working with you. Sophie
SalesFire has always been really simple for us to use and we've seen a good level of success. Since having Tia as our account manager we feel a lot more confident that the conversions are being pushed as much as they can with the budget that we have. It seems also with the suggestions we've implemented recently that our conversion rate has spiked. Here's to more!
Hi Claire, What a great review! I'm so happy to hear you're feeling more confident in using the Salesfire system and I'm so excited to work with you guys moving forward. Teamwork makes the dreamwork. :) Loveliest wishes, Tia
Our brand new success manager Sophie Wheadon has reached out to us on a few occasions to help us maximise of experience with Salesfire. We had our call today and we must say Sophie was brilliant and very knowledgable and we feel she is going to have a great impact on our conversion rate, we left the call feeling very comfortable to be in good hands and feeling excited working together.
Hi Mags, Thank you so much for your wonderful review! I enjoyed getting to speak with you all today and I'm excited to be working with you moving forward. Sophie
Tia is extremely knowledgeable and friendly. She explained and demonstrated the functions and capabilities of Salesfire clearly.
Hi Leanne, Thank you so much for this review, I'm over the moon to hear it! Super excited to work with you guys moving forward. :) Loveliest wishes, Tia
Salesfire overlays & search facility are producing results. A very pro-active and efficient team always staying on top of things.
Thank you for your positive review, Stephen! We are so glad to hear that our Salesfire tools are producing the results you need and that our team is supporting you along the way :)
Salesfire is rated 4.92 based on 84 reviews