Salesfire Reviews

of reviewers recommend Salesfire
Read Salesfire Reviews

About Salesfire:

Salesfire provides intelligent Conversion Rate Optimisation products to influence the on-site customer journey and convert visitors into customers.

clientservices@salesfire.com

16-26, Albert Road, Middlesbrough

Salesfire really helps me convert potential customers on my website to actual customers. The managed service makes keeping everything up to date seamless and focussed, in line with my overall marketing objectives. Taking the hassle out of the process !!
Thank you very much for your positive review, Georgina! We are thrilled that our Managed Service is supporting you with your objectives and that you're seeing the beneficial impact our tools are having on your business. Long may it continue! :)
We originally teamed up with Salesfire to improve the search functionality of our site, but soon found their other features were just as useful. We have had no issues setting up and using their services and the team at Salesfire are always happy to help if you need anything. The user interface is easy to navigate and deploying things like overlays and prompts is really straight forward. I would certainly recommend Salesfire for any e-commerce retailer looking for some extra tools to interact with their customers in a more targeted way.
Hi Andrew, Thank you so much for the positive review! Love to hear that you're loving life with Salesfire and I can't wait to work with you in the future! Kind regards, Ryan
Really pleased with the account management side of Salesfire. We have regular catch-ups where tweaks to existing campaigns are discussed alongside any new product innovations that are worth considering implementing. Thanks to Ryan at Salesfire for the recent comprehensive review.
Hey Rachel! I love to hear that you are loving life with Salesfire. It was really lovely to speak to you today and I'm very excited to work with you in the future. Kind regards, Ryan
We find the overlay tools to be great - can definitely see an increase in revenue and conversions. Were pleased with the 2 week search option trial - looking to see how we can implement this/how it fits within our budget moving forward. Really pleased with Sophie Wheadon - she is super helpful, patient and readily available to answer any questions/clarifications we need. Gladly she made me aware of the prompt options which we are keen to implement asap. Many thanks for this! look forward to working with Sophie and making this a fruitful partnership thanks
Hey Alex, Thank you so much for your lovely feedback. I'm so excited to continue working with you and see what we can achieve together. I'm looking forward to our next call! Catch up soon. Sophie
Salesfire is a quick and easy way of enhancing your customer experience. The dashboard is easy to use and the support is also fantastic.
Hi Aaron, Thank you so much for your feedback. I love to hear that you're loving life with Salesfire and I'm excited to work with you in the future! Thank you Ryan
We have been with Salesfire since March 2020 and have not been disappointed by their ecommerce features, with the latest being their superb Visually Similar tool that allows our customers to search for products on our website that are similar to the current product they are looking at - or even uploading their own image to potential colour match with our products. Sophie and Oli have been a great source of help over the past few months and year respectively, as the company has helped influence six figures worth of sales in that time.
Hi Andy, Thanks so much for your wonderful review! I'm thrilled you love the features, especially the new Visually Similar Search. I look forward to what we're going to achieve together. Sophie
The advanced search software we use on our site is really popular with our customers! All the staff are really friendly and helpful - highly recommend!
Hi Jonny, Thank you so much for your review! I'm really excited for what we're going to achieve together. Sophie
Products are very easy to use and provide in-depth data to help drive conversion and revenue. Sophie is very knowledgeable and very helpful in driving our customer experience and conversion. Here at Luke, we love working with people at salesfire in driving us forward digitally.
Hi Aaron, Thank you so much for your lovely review! I'm so excited to be working with you moving forward. Sophie
Very easy company to work with, very reactive when needed - many thanks, Chris
Thank you for the amazing review Chris! It's great to hear how happy you are with your Salesfire features! Looking forward to working together for many years to come!
Sophie was very helpful on the video call I had with her. She explained everything and more, and was also very happy and friendly.
Hi Nicola, Thank you so much for your lovely feedback! I'm so excited to be working with you moving forward. Sophie
Had a really useful strategy call with Sophie this morning. She recapped the tools available and introduced me to some new areas that I wasn't familiar with. Sophie had some really good ideas for new campaigns that we can implement moving forward, so I am looking forward to getting those set up very soon. Looking forward to seeing how these new campaigns impact our ROI too. I'm also keen to see how the visually similar trial goes. Thanks again Sophie. And thank you for the coffee voucher!! :)
Hi Lauren, Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback! I'm so excited to work with you and see what we can do with the platform, together. Enjoy the coffee and can't wait to get Visually Similar Search live on the site. Sophie
Gaby Russell has been absoloutely fantastic! love workin with her. always available whenever i need her! Thank you!
Thank you so much for the amazing review Ben! You're a pleasure to work with and I'm looking forward to working together on the features for years to come!
Salesfire have been great from the very beginning, from the initial training to setting up new campaigns, everything was explained thoroughly and if we ever need any guidance, they are there to help straight away! Can't thank our Success Manager Gaby enough for everything she does for us. We are loving the search and overlays features at the moment! It really has changed our site and maximised our revenue.
Hiya Jess! Thank you so much for the amazing feedback, I'm thrilled to hear how happy you are with the features you use and see the impact they're having on revenue! We love working with you and the team, and I'm excited to see the growth we can achieve on the site for years to come!
Love Salesfire - makes our life easier to collect newsletter subscribers and a lot less messing about when it comes to making popups. The overlay system is incredibly simple to understand and the UI/UX is perfect. Thanks for making my job a whole lot easier! - A Happy eCommerce Manager
Hiya Kat! Thank you so much for the amazing feedback, it's wonderful to hear how happy you are and how useful you're finding the Salesfire features! It's an absolute pleasure working with you! :)
Salesfire is a very good system in assisting with eCommerce conversions and their support staff and success managers are driven and reliable.
Thank you so much for the great feedback! I'm really glad to hear how happy you are with the Salesfire features and we're thrilled to be working with you on the website!
The customer service has been great! Amazing, speedy responses from our account manager, Sophie. My 4 stars instead of 5 is purely down to the email flows which at this point are a bit more limited and have meant we've had to continue our subscription to Klaviyo while also subscribing to Salesfire. However, we find the platform overall very easy to use and are particularly pleased with how easy it is to manage overlays and prompts!
Hi, Thank you so much for the review! I'll be sure to pass your feedback onto our support team and I look forward to working with you moving forward. Sophie
Excellent customer support and always happy to help.
Hi Amar, Thank you so much for your review! Sophie
Really happy with the support we have recieved so far. From helping optimise current campaigns and helping us with new opportunities. They are really friendly and helpful!
Hey Ella, Thank you so much for your review! I'm really looking forward to working with you moving forward and seeing what we create together. Sophie
Excellent service :)
Hey Abbey, Thank you so much for your review and I look forward to working with you further! Sophie
Really appreciate the service and attentivity SalesFires gives my Brand, always trying to elevate together
Hi Pablo, thank you so much for your positive review! We are so glad to support you through our Managed Service and help you towards your business goals :)
Salesfire is rated 4.89 based on 53 reviews