Prospect Mortgage Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend Prospect Mortgage Services
Read Prospect Mortgage Services Reviews
Amazing from start to finish! We dealt mostly with Grant and Courtney through our mortgage application process, although all members of staff I spoke with were extremely helpful. They were both always easy to get in contact with and kept in constant communication with us on the status of the application. As first time buyers the process can be a bit overwhelming, but Grant immediately put us at ease and handled everything for us.
Very friendly and efficient service experienced throughout the business. Genuine, honest and thorough customer service, would not hesitate to recommend!
Second time now I have used Prospect Mortgage Services and the service has been great. Very trustworthy and reliable who put relentless effort into assisting you where they can. Efficient, friendly and easy to deal with - great service as always.
Thanks to prospect mortgages, we were helped to achieve our goal of a fixed rate mortgage. At times, the amount of paperwork required by various parties was confusing but we'd like to especially comment on how helpful Natalie was in all respects. Patient, calm and with a sense of humour, she is a credit to prospect Mortgage Services.
You came highly recommended and I can see why - trustworthy, really helpful, humankind & got the job done efficiently & effectively. A great big thank you
Natalie and Nick have been very professional in a kind familiar manner. Their handover from a previous advisor was dealt with efficiently and swiftly.
We cannot recommend Prospect highly enough! We first used Prospect when buying our first home and had no doubt we would use them again with our second. The work that Nick and Natalie put into our mortgage went above and beyond when we were dealing with unexpected issues with our application. The communication was excellent, Natalie explained everything so that the whole application was transparent and we had no concerns that they had our best interests in mind. We have always recommended their services to friends and family as they are the best at what they do. Thank you for everything! 5*
Tess and Courtney were fantastic - Found the right products and supported me through the process. They are both caring and this comes across in their work
Excellent help and support Thanks
I would highly recommend prospect mortgage services they were very professional and helped me out very quickly . Natalie in particular made what should have been stressful into anything but stressful. She kept me informed all the way though the process and made me aware of anything I needed to do . Not only have they helped me with a mortgage but with all my insurances as well . If anyone is looking to buy a property then prospect are definitely the people to talk too
Excellent service, timely feedback and always ready and willing to help (I had lots of questions!). Kept us informed throughout the whole process of applying for additional borrowing and sure enough mortgage approved without issue. Second time we've used PMS and will do so again I'm sure. Can't recommend highly enough.
We have been using prospect for 15 years and wouldn’t go anywhere else. Five star service, family friendly business.
We are first time buyers and prospect mortgages have been so helpful and supportive of the process. They really included us in their research and made us feel informed throughout. We feel as though they have been on the journey as a team alongside with us! I would definitely recommend them to others.
Andy was very helpful in showing us all our options and finding the right fit for our needs. Very accommodating. Would highly recommend.
Great as usual Would recommend