PharmacyOnline.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend PharmacyOnline.co.uk
Read PharmacyOnline.co.uk Reviews

About PharmacyOnline.co.uk:

Registered UK online pharmacy & doctor service. Providing a wide range of over the counter products & prescription medicines as well as offering free online Doctor consultations for a variety of conditions.

hello@pharmacyonline.co.uk

75 Kilbowie Road

First time using Pharmacy online. The website is easy to use and follow. Despatch very quickly and fast delivery
Posted 27 minutes ago
Faultless as usual, delivered next working day. If only the rest of the online shopping universe was this reliable
Brilliant customer service.. stepped up when I needed medication quickly
Excellent customer service and fast delivery
I'm pleased
I was very impressed at the speed of receiving the medication after completing the medical questionaire.
I was very pleased with the straight forward ordering and fast delivery of my medicine very happy.I would recommend using this online pharmacy
Ordered two products, notified me I could only have one of them, but still charged me for both. They have now refunded the full cost, and apologised that it slipped through the cracks.
Excellent service, very easy to use, competitively priced and prompt dispatch.
Excellent service, verysatisfied.
Very professional team They ask the right questions about your health. Not to personal but enough about the medication you need. And if you need any help or questions you want to ask they there to help. I have had no problems using there service and I will be using them again. Thanks
Very efficient company to deal with, product arrived promptly.
Fast, efficient and reliable service.
Did exactly what they said they would do.
The best one
Brilliant easy to use service, thanks again!
Fast delivery
Good service and highly recommended
Quick delivery very pleased.
Excellent trouble free service.
PharmacyOnline.co.uk is rated 4.84 based on 1,234 reviews