PharmacyOnline.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend PharmacyOnline.co.uk
Read PharmacyOnline.co.uk Reviews

About PharmacyOnline.co.uk:

Registered UK online pharmacy & doctor service. Providing a wide range of over the counter products & prescription medicines as well as offering free online Doctor consultations for a variety of conditions.

hello@pharmacyonline.co.uk

75 Kilbowie Road

Would 100% recommend PharmacyOnline.co.uk. They have an online doctor consultation service which deals with a wide range of health concerns and can deliver treatment straight to your door. Such a professional and helpful service, especially in these times when seeing the GP or getting to your pharmacy can be so hard! ❤️
First order via Pharmacy Online but won't be my last - quick delivery and they are a bit cheaper than the last company I used to use. Would thoroughly recommend. Best before for the meds was long too so that's always a positive!
Quick and efficient service with a customer service that is second to none.
DPD had a glitch that didn't send me my tracking number and information and after emailing PharmacyOnline they replied within two minutes (at 7:30 in the morning) and fixed the problem within minutes.
My order is on time and the CS were great to chat to.
Would give 6 stars if I could!
Excellent service. Very easy to order and delivery was quick. Would definitely order again.
Brilliant customer service. So handy and a great local business. Thank you!
After struggling to get a doctors appointment, I contacted Pharmacy Online. I must admit the service, I have received has been outstanding. From the Professional Consultation, and Easy to use service, Also the quick delivery. I would definitely use again. Thankyou!
Excellent service! quick and simple process with a professional consultation.
I forgot to add to my review that I have used this company several times and they have always been extremely helpful and I would definitely recommend them.
Great service. Quick, efficient and very easy to use! Will definitely be using again. Thanks
Prompt service and exactly what I ordered at a very reasonable price!
PharmacyOnline.co.uk is rated 5.00 based on 10 reviews