PharmacyOnline.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend PharmacyOnline.co.uk
Read PharmacyOnline.co.uk Reviews

About PharmacyOnline.co.uk:

Registered UK online pharmacy & doctor service. Providing a wide range of over the counter products & prescription medicines as well as offering free online Doctor consultations for a variety of conditions.

hello@pharmacyonline.co.uk

75 Kilbowie Road

I am a frequent traveler between Zimbabwe and England. My last subscription from my Doctor in Zimbabwe for a possibly life saving prescription of a drug to suppress a permanent threat of an infection from a damaged lung was about to expire because my visit had been unavoidably extended and because of lack of access during Covid I had given up on obtaining another prescription from the NHS. No worries! PharmacyOnline came to the rescue and after completing a very user friendly application, the required medication arrived within -days. AR (aged 89).
Excellent service at competitive prices
Arrived after 3 days. Very small package for the price
Great and quick online process. Got my medication confirmed and sent to me within days.
Very easy and quickly delivered
Really great service, fast and easy purchase.
Site easy to your and good price
Pleased to be able to buy Paracetamol in sensible quantities instead of the small amounts allowed by most other outlets. Delivery was prompt, if a bit pricey.
Excellent service, With living in small village and no doctors surgery, very difficult to contact GP to obtain prescription due to appointments not available. Thank You for your assistance in giving me prescription, will certainly use online pharmacy again.
Very easy and straightforward process. Fast delivery, definitely recommend.
Hi,
Great experience to have a deal with pharmacyonline. After placed the order next day received it. Super quick service
Happy with it and will do more orders when needed

Thanks
Very pleased with the company, it sorted out my problem in few days after applying the cream
I was very happy with the service, and will certainly be ordering items of you again
I would have given 5 🌟 if I had been informed my order had been dispatched. Apart from this very good service.
Very easy to order and the delivery service was first rate
Quick, efficient, helpful.
I'm satisfied
Fast delivery. Easy site to use.
efficient service and easy to use website
nice and simple to order from

B JONES