North Valley Composites Reviews

Read North Valley Composites Reviews

sales@northvalleycomposites.co.uk

Reedyford Road, Nelson

Tell us how North Valley Composites made you happy
Excellent product, delivery and customer service. I did alot of research on composite boards for gates and North Valley stood out from the rest for me. Very pleased with my choice and the finished product.
Sales staff really friendly, helpful. Composite boards really well wrapped and protected delivered next day. Brilliant service, will definitely use again.
I order a sample pack which arrived very quickly. The staff where very helpful and gave me good advice which I very much appreciated.
We asked for samples which arrived within 48 hours and we were very impressed with the product needless to say it will be on our gates
Highly recommended .. Great value .. Excellent quality composite boards ..friendly helpful staff .. very prompt delivery
North Valley Composites 5 star review on 4th September 2021
Ros at north valley couldn’t have done any more to resolve problem I had can’t recommend highly enough
Spot in company in every way. Helpful, quick, accurate, what’s not to like.
A Great Product and Looks Great On The Large Sliding Gate, My Customer is Over The Moon, We Will Be Using More Of Your Boards , Regards Make 96..
North Valley Composites 5 star review on 18th August 2021 North Valley Composites 5 star review on 18th August 2021
Hi Gordon, These gates look terrific! Thanks for sending the pictures through! Thanks for the review and look forward to speaking to you again, Ros
Fantastic - came quick, great quality, service was excellent - recommended
Thank you so much for your review Neil. Really glad you were pleased with everything! Ros
I bought some grey composite boards to make fence panels and the result was very nice, we are very pleased. The boards themselves are double sided, unlike some of the samples I bought. The company itself was very nice to deal with, so would definitely recommend.
North Valley Composites 5 star review on 30th July 2021
Hi Dave, Thanks for taking the time to write this review and also send over a picture. They look fantastic...great job, love seeing how our boards are being used! If you need anything else, just give me a shout, Ros
Great product, but scratches easily
North Valley Composites is rated 4.91 based on 11 reviews