Mouth Ulcers Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mouth Ulcers Shop
Read Mouth Ulcers Shop Reviews

About Mouth Ulcers Shop:

The Mouth Ulcers Shop is a specialist online store developed for people who like myself suffer from uncomfortable mouth conditions that impact upon their quality of life. The most commonly experienced conditions in the UK adult population including gum disease (75-80%), mouth ulcers (20-30%) and dry mouth (15-20%). While the causes are often different and varied the conditions are themselves linked, so in simplistic terms once your oral health is compromised by one you are very likely to experience another. Professional guidance is therefore to treat the symptoms and where possible managing the underlying cause.

Quick, efficient and value for money
Recomended if you suffer from ulcers. And the only place I know that still has oralmedic.
Very quick delivery of goods
Xylimelts have changed my life thanks to recommendation from Dom. I have sjogrens and do not produce saliva. These help greatly when sleeping and last for around 6 hours allowing me to sleep without chocking.
EASY AND QUICK TO ORDER ON REPEAT. NO PROBLEMS WITH DELIVERY. PRICES VERY GOOD.
Very good service
Excellent service as always.
They helped me with my dry mouth problem. Always there and very helpful.
Always happy to use this website. Very easy to place an order and always quick delivery too.
Excellent service with very helpful staff
I have used this in the past and it does work, for myself anyway. It will sting like crazy until the effect sets in but no more pain once applied. I would say the only negative thing would be the price it costs, rather expensive for all you get. All in all a good product if still rather expensive it works.
Good products, fast delivery, reasonable price
Excellent delivery and service
I have been using Mouth Ulcers Shop for several years now and the service has always been excellent. The website is easy to use and delivery is always prompt. I would definitely recommend.
Easy to order , post a little slow but acceptable in current circumstances
Such great service. Orders always arrive speedily and well packed. I thoroughly recommend.
A caring company which never lets you down . Highly recommended.
Always fast delivery
Easy to order and quick delivery.
I have Sjogrens syndrome which gives me a very dry mouth. Since I've been using the mouth ulcer shop I have had far fewer mouth ulcers. The service is excellent, the order is sent very quickly and securely packaged. They often have treatments that are not available anywhere else. My Dental Hygienist recommended them to me and I will be forever grateful for her advice and their service.
Mouth Ulcers Shop is rated 4.77 based on 796 reviews