MOUTH ULCERS & GUMS Reviews

of reviewers recommend MOUTH ULCERS & GUMS
Read MOUTH ULCERS & GUMS Reviews

About MOUTH ULCERS & GUMS:

The Mouth Ulcers Shop is a specialist online store developed for people who like myself suffer from uncomfortable mouth conditions that impact upon their quality of life. The most commonly experienced conditions in the UK adult population including gum disease (75-80%), mouth ulcers (20-30%) and dry mouth (15-20%). While the causes are often different and varied the conditions are themselves linked, so in simplistic terms once your oral health is compromised by one you are very likely to experience another. Professional guidance is therefore to treat the symptoms and where possible managing the underlying cause.

Easy to order and arrived on the quoted date - excellent service for a product that is essential to my wellbeing
Very good service, website easy to use and products just what I'm looking for. Quick delivery and reasonable prices
Always very prompt.
I couldn’t so without my xylimelts and I always know that the mouth ulcer shop will deliver them quickly!
Prompt service, quick delivery and the product Gengigel seems to be working after two weeks to suppress a mouth ulcer behind bottom lip
I brought my son unflavoured tooth paste, as he hates mint, and the flavours that toothpaste comes in. No where else sells it. Good price and service
Good service. Very good product
Excellent service and good price
I no longer wake in the night feeling that I might choke. Xylimelts make a big difference to my life!!
Good competitive prices. Just a little slow in dispatch.
Very quick delivery in the Netherlands. Because of the brexit i could not order it anymore in the Netherlands. But very happy with the good service!
Great service thank you
Great products that offered some soothing pain relief
Did not help.
Hi Tom, Thank you for the feedback. We are very sorry that this product was not right for you. Please feel free to take a look at our other products or call our customer service for some guidance on what product may be better suited for you. Thank you, Mouth Ulcers & Gums
They are very effective.
Always have stock and delivered promptly.
Orders dispatched promptly. Good selection for dry mouth problems. Have been using this site for several years now. Products beat anything you can get on prescription, would highly recommend Xylimelts and Biotene for dry mouth. Good value for a good nights sleep.
Great site for someone prone to mouth ulcer like me! As always, many thanks for a easy and quick service.
Great job thanks
The name almost put me off but I'd certainly be very happy to use them again! Very glad I found them for my dental supplies.
MOUTH ULCERS & GUMS is rated 4.76 based on 1,317 reviews