Mouth Ulcers Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mouth Ulcers Shop
Read Mouth Ulcers Shop Reviews

About Mouth Ulcers Shop:

The Mouth Ulcers Shop is a specialist online store developed for people who like myself suffer from uncomfortable mouth conditions that impact upon their quality of life. The most commonly experienced conditions in the UK adult population including gum disease (75-80%), mouth ulcers (20-30%) and dry mouth (15-20%). While the causes are often different and varied the conditions are themselves linked, so in simplistic terms once your oral health is compromised by one you are very likely to experience another. Professional guidance is therefore to treat the symptoms and where possible managing the underlying cause.

Prompt response and delivery
Prompt service. Well packaged. Good price. Have used this seller before and have no hesitation in recommending them.
Easy to order and they delivered it to the right address this time.
Great service
Always quick arrival, no complaints
I suffered really bad with mouth ulcers I was recommended this toothpastes.I read reviews about this product and decide to try it I can’t tell you how it changed my life . I very rarely get ulcers now and have recommended it to my dentist for other patients that suffer. It’s seems expensive but it last me for months I brush twice a day it took a few months to work but I would not go back to any other toothpaste.
Nearly two weeks for delivery
I have Sjogrens and the melts have been my saviour at night couldn’t be without them
I am very happy with the interdent brush heads I received and they were very reasonably priced.
Items came a per order. They took a bit longer to come because of the postal disruptions.
Two items were delivered promptly - one which I haven't seen in the shops which looks like an upgrade on what is available - and another which is a good substitute for an item which is no longer available.
I have not received the toothbrushes 3 weeks later.
My product is still undelivered, 3 weeks after purchase.
After my cancer treatment my saliva glands were damaged & I am unable to produce saliva, these lozenges have made it possible for me to sleep through the night without having to wake constantly for drinks. They have also reduced infection within my mouth due to dryness. Game changer that I niw can not be without
Easy to shop on line and the item arrived sooner than expected. Super !!
I regularly purchase from Mouth Ulcer Shop. I've always received excellent and fast service, and the best price available for the product. Highly recommended.
I have dealt with Mouth Ulcers Shop on three occasions. The web site is very easy to use,
They quickly confirm my order and despatch within a couple of days and email to tell you so.
The loyalty discount they offer also helps.
I will continue to use Mouth Ulcers Shop.
Fab efficient service especially considering Christmas post.
I regularly buy Xylimelts to enable me to sleep at night. The website is easy to negotiate, and I always receive my order from Mouth Ulcers very quickly.
Service was good & delivery was on time. Will definitely use again.
Mouth Ulcers Shop is rated 4.76 based on 986 reviews