Mouth Ulcers Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mouth Ulcers Shop
Read Mouth Ulcers Shop Reviews

About Mouth Ulcers Shop:

The Mouth Ulcers Shop is a specialist online store developed for people who like myself suffer from uncomfortable mouth conditions that impact upon their quality of life. The most commonly experienced conditions in the UK adult population including gum disease (75-80%), mouth ulcers (20-30%) and dry mouth (15-20%). While the causes are often different and varied the conditions are themselves linked, so in simplistic terms once your oral health is compromised by one you are very likely to experience another. Professional guidance is therefore to treat the symptoms and where possible managing the underlying cause.

I made a booking by phone for an item as I am going through mouth radiotherapy. The item I requested I needed urgently and said this to sales team. A week later it turned up by 2nd class post. I sent the company an email via there website and they didn’t have the courtesy to respond. Great product bad service
The Mouth Ulcer Shop has been an invaluable resource to help me fight mouth ulcers over the past few years. I have gone from having ulcers quite frequently to rarely having an occurrence of mouth ulcers - win, win. Thanks so much and I would highly recommend to those who struggle with mouth ulcers.
Lovely selection of colours for these very useful brushes
Good communication, good products, easy to order
I always receive an excellent prompt service over the years i have used them. Highly recommend
Reasonable prices, good products,
Good range of products & excellent service
As always excellent service.
easy site to find what you want. good prices. arrived quickly. will use again
The service was good ,and the pastilles amazing. They do exactly what they say on the packet .
Very good product which my dentist recommended.
Excellent range of products and decent prices, especially if you buy in bulk. Squigle toothpaste is the only one I have found that really lessens my ulcer problem, and Curasept mouthwash is the best! Always speedy delivery too, which is much appreciated.
Good service & prompt response to query re delayed delivery by Royal Mail.
Very efficient service, I received my order in two days.
I like the loyalty discount, No need to go elsewhere, very satisfied customer.
Excellent and reliable delivery and products as described. Highly recommended.
Best price and a quick delivery.
Excellent service
Very good and speedy service
Very expensive. There are cheaper comparable products available.
Excellent service