MIST Reviews

of reviewers recommend MIST
I have been buying my Mist supplies from this firm for a couple of years now. There are a couple of small shops nearby, but neither stock the tobacco flavour or strength that I prefer. However, this firm took the time to give me advice and I placed my first order. It arrived in a couple of days, bang on schedule and with a very favourable telephone conversation. So it has continued. I suppose I have bought a dozen orders by now, and I know I shall always get first class and personal service. Thank you.
Deliver was fantastic and very fast. I ordered coffee, I am trying to create a chocolate cookie smell and taste. The best i have ever had was from a Vape Cafe in Derby now shut, but they still make vape. VapeyJacks! Thank you, the site the order, the post all worked very well.
Overall very good
Great products, amazing customer service. I only buy from Mist as after so much research they have turned out to be the top of their game. Thank you all at Mist.
Best Coustmor service with smile And produces Rocomanded to any one
Great deals and always quick delivery. MIST is my go-to shop for vales.
Excellent quality and service
Prompt delivery.good product.reasinable price and customer service messaged after ordering to offer any help if needed
Great service every time, good selection of products
Fantastic, prompt customer service and great products
Great products quick delivery
Always quick efficient service
great products great prices, super helpful staff, been with them from the beginning, only the best forget the rest!
Excellent service provided. I've ordered at least three times now and each time I've received notification almost immediately that they have the order and I'm always really pleased with how quickly they get it out to delivery. Quality products when they do arrive. Very happy with MIST.
Excellent service. Thank you.
Purchased from mist for some years now always a excellent service any problems they are always ready to help
First Class Products - Great Service = The reason for being a customer for over 3Years
Always a fast delivery and a very good range of products at good prices
Good quick service
Unfortunately, Prices are higher than other websites such as eBay or other vaping websites. I found the voopoo seal for nearly £10 cheaper elsewere but only I'd bought my voopoo off this website. Won't be making the same mistake again. Apart from the prices being nearly double what I can pay on eBay, the juices were nice, I didn't like the peanut butter one that didn't taste very nice at all. Overall I wouldn't recommend this website as the prices aren't competitive.
Hello there, We are sorry you believe our pricing to be over average. We can not compete with prices on eBay due to the ocean of competition between the number of sellers. Not to mention a lot of cheaper eBay sellers will often sell at a loss to gain new customers, credibility and positive feedback. We believe our pricing is fair and in line with other UK based vape distributors. If you wish to provide any further feedback please get in contact via info@misteliquid.co.uk Many Thanks, MIST
MIST is rated 4.87 based on 1,043 reviews